TTC #4 after MC

It's nice having at least one of each. While my girls each have their own personality, they are still very similar in many ways, where my little boy is so different. He is all boy. Completely different experience!

I think this one will be our last as well.

I also wonder about temping and opks. I used to think "just have sex at least every other day all cycle and you're sure to conceive". But after reading on here all these stories, I know it's not that simple. And my body is so messed up nothing is normal right now. Like you girls should I be temping?

Mommyxofxone would your O day be CD20 then? I'm only asking because I am temping and I don't have a whole lot of experience with it and am not totally confident in how to determine the exact day of O.

Do you have a chart i can check out hun? my ff is saying i O'd on cd 21. I think i did during the night- on the 20th i had the twinge of cramping and lower back pain i get when i o- and i had the full ferning. I've temped for a while so i will try to help the best way i can.

It's nice having at least one of each. While my girls each have their own personality, they are still very similar in many ways, where my little boy is so different. He is all boy. Completely different experience!

I think this one will be our last as well.

I also wonder about temping and opks. I used to think "just have sex at least every other day all cycle and you're sure to conceive". But after reading on here all these stories, I know it's not that simple. And my body is so messed up nothing is normal right now. Like you girls should I be temping?

My girl is a perfect blend. she loves the girly stuff while still being rough and tumble. She's VERY outgoing. I thought she was a boy when i was pg. i was shocked when i found out she was a girl.

we bd'd the day of and the two days surrounding O when i got her.

and the temping- it really does help me because my cycles are so whacked, i need to pinpoint when i'm going to O when it's getting close. because my O can go anywhere from cd 15- cd 20 something! never hurts to temp.

Your daughter sounds like my 2nd. She is very girlie but can be just as tomboyish. She does gymnastics and ballet, but can kick or throw a ball just as well. It is a nice blend isn't it? My oldest is all girl.

As for temping, you have to take it every day at the same time before you get out of bed right?

Your daughter sounds like my 2nd. She is very girlie but can be just as tomboyish. She does gymnastics and ballet, but can kick or throw a ball just as well. It is a nice blend isn't it? My oldest is all girl.

As for temping, you have to take it every day at the same time before you get out of bed right?

Oh yes it's a lovely blend!

And the temping- i TRY to remember to take it when my dh gets up and leaves for work- he says goodbye every morning at 6- and i try to temp then. Sometimes, i temp again when i wake up at 7-730. it's usually not much different. i know they say you should have 3 hours solid sleep before you temp. however, i sleep all night at its only .1 if that change from 6 to 730 so i don't worry about it too much!

but before you get up and move around, definitely temp.

OH! and you should have a bbt therm. Its more sensitive? i take mine by mouth- but there are other ways to do it. but i got mine on amazon fairly cheap.

I have been putting my temp on my phone app (kindara). I just transferred it to FF but I am not sure how to attach it? I will have to look into that. I have one chart from February this year and it looks like O was on day 20 that month. But i actually got pregnant the cycle after that one. I didn't temp or use opks that month....go figure! The main reason I want to temp now is because my cycles were fluctuating about 5-6 days and I hate it when I'm late and think I'm pregnant. It's horrible. So I'd rather temp so that I have a better knowledge of the day I am actually due for AF. It's just a way to keep me from stressing. :wacko:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/wacko.gif

I got a BBT at target for $8. They really aren't expensive. mommytoLGB I'd say if you haven't ever had to TRY to actually conceive you are probably good. More tracking can add stress. Unless your cycles are different from month to month or you have tried a few months I don't think they are necessary. But if you are curious about it and know it wont bother you then go for it. I put my thermometer by my bed and take it when the alarm goes off. Sometimes its a bit later than others but my post O temps in the past have been significantly higher and an hour or so didn't make a difference.

My daughter is VERY girly. She is only 2 1/2 so not sure if she will be into sports, but i have a feeling she is 100% girl. So much attitude! I don't even know what to do with that. haha My boys are so much more laid back.

By the way.....no idea what that link is in my last post lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51fd70

Maybe this will work??

I'm more curious about it but also am so anxious about all these strange happenings going on. I have so many different issues going on. Felt the other day like O stuff but still having on and off cramps which feel like period ones. No cf at all. No spotting. AF due next Monday so it could be that but it seems early to have pms signs. DH said this am to take an hpt but I had already peed 3 times by then. And didn't want to get a bfn since it's too early anyway. So I will wait to see what happens next Monday. If I were to start temping would I start on cd 1?

I think at 2 1/2 you could tell all ready lol. If she has attitude then yea she's a girlie girl. Not that tomboys can't have attitude tho!!

And the ff link worked. Not that I know what any of it means!

He could be right. :) I always have period like cramps before I found out I was pregnant. You never know.

Trying to not get hopes up, but can't help feeling that way. Since we didn't try I can't be but still that little part of me still wishes.

How about you? Anything going on physically?

Well time will tell. And I want to encourage you because remember conceiving had never been an issue for you. And so as soon as you try you'll get pregnant like before. So don't worry! It will happen if it hasn't ready. :)
I am feeling ok. No more spotting which is good. I've had a lot of cramping today. Just waiting to see if I O anytime soon. It's CD17 so hopefully by mid week. Could be happening now since I have cramps but that's not typical for me. Actually the only time I ever remember have O cramps of the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter. And they lasted 3 days. At this point I'll be happy if I just O this month. Getting pregnant on first cycle trying after MC would be awesome but it would also be ok just to see my body go back to normal. But I'm still praying for BFP this month. So hopefully I'll have a temp rise sooner ring me know!

Will you test before Monday or just wait for AF?

If you conceive quickly I wouldn't temp! Besides, it doesn't tell you before you ovulate, only after. Like with me I always ovulate on a different day now, so it only helps me because I know my luteal phase length so I KNOW exactly what day my period will come. So that's nice.

I have been putting my temp on my phone app (kindara). I just transferred it to FF but I am not sure how to attach it? I will have to look into that. I have one chart from February this year and it looks like O was on day 20 that month. But i actually got pregnant the cycle after that one. I didn't temp or use opks that month....go figure! The main reason I want to temp now is because my cycles were fluctuating about 5-6 days and I hate it when I'm late and think I'm pregnant. It's horrible. So I'd rather temp so that I have a better knowledge of the day I am actually due for AF. It's just a way to keep me from stressing. :wacko:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/wacko.gif

I got a BBT at target for $8. They really aren't expensive. mommytoLGB I'd say if you haven't ever had to TRY to actually conceive you are probably good. More tracking can add stress. Unless your cycles are different from month to month or you have tried a few months I don't think they are necessary. But if you are curious about it and know it wont bother you then go for it. I put my thermometer by my bed and take it when the alarm goes off. Sometimes its a bit later than others but my post O temps in the past have been significantly higher and an hour or so didn't make a difference.

My daughter is VERY girly. She is only 2 1/2 so not sure if she will be into sports, but i have a feeling she is 100% girl. So much attitude! I don't even know what to do with that. haha My boys are so much more laid back.

hey i have kindara! but mine doesn't connect to ff. didn't know it could? it connects to another app (can't remember the name) that syncs up.

and i have to do the temping- i do NOT conceive quickly. :(

and you can try some kind of sport. all kinds like to kick a ball around. or why not do horseback riding or something of that sort?

hey i have kindara! but mine doesn't connect to ff. didn't know it could? it connects to another app (can't remember the name) that syncs up.

and i have to do the temping- i do NOT conceive quickly. :(

and you can try some kind of sport. all kinds like to kick a ball around. or why not do horseback riding or something of that sort?

Were you able to see my chart from the link?

Kazy ~ Thank you for the encouragement! And I am just going to see what happens with AF.

I'm still hoping you get your bfp this month! Cramps can be for so many different reasons and from what I have learned lately you can still conceive. And no spotting. Fxd for you...

sweetmere ~ I will see if I get my AF when I expect to this month and take it from there. But to temp just to know what day your period will come would be good! Anything happening with you? I know you and hubbie did the bd the other night? When will you be testing?

mommyxofxone ~ how long did it take to conceive #1?

I am curious to see what happens for all of this month!!

Lots of cramping but I think it is a coincidence. We did try this month, but it was on ovulation day and the day after. It's not likely to conceive on ovulation day, usually the 2-3 days before. But my husband works weird hours so I let him rest unless I am ovulating - unfortunately instead of having a positive opk 1-2 days before ovulation, I got it on ovulation day. Could still happen, but I normally don't conceive easily so probably not.

Plus, I had low temps until today which normally signals low progesterone. So when I do get a positive test again, I'll be having that checked ASAP.

no i didn't see a link kazy

mommytolbg 5 cycles, but one was like 70 days. the first time we tried. horrible. never ever happens. i must've been super stressed. plus i was switching jobs which i don't think helped.

lots of cramping over here.

sweetmere ~ Definitely get your levels checked when you get that positive.

mommy ~ amazing what stress can do to our bodies.

I am having a lot of cramping too....

Sweet mere- you never know. Could still get a positive. I hoping you get one this month! I'm in the same boat as you with progesterone. Dr. Said could have been my issue but they don't know for sure since my first blood work was after I found out baby had died. So they said as soon as I get + I have to do blood work ASAP.

What's up with everyone cramping?! Me too lol. I think all of us are expecting either + or AF next week. That's cool we are all so close. :) my cycle may be longer this time so mine may come a bit later than next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->