TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Sorry you had another neg Hun :-( is it still early days??

I won't test until 11DPO but may do it at 10 if I can't hold off!!

Dust to everyone xxxxx

Check out my weight loss journey @ https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...07499-my-weight-loss-story-pics-included.html

:winkwink:

Hey ladies cd 16 first of the pill and BOOM peak on a cbfm blazing pos on a opk and lots of EWCM but pauls been away since Thursday so haven't bd since weds :( going to jump him today tomora and weds but Im not to bothered im just happy my cycle is ok :) how are we all doing?

Attachments

• monitior.jpg
    monitior.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies cd 16 first of the pill and BOOM peak on a cbfm blazing pos on a opk and lots of EWCM but pauls been away since Thursday so haven't bd since weds :( going to jump him today tomora and weds but Im not to bothered im just happy my cycle is ok :) how are we all doing?

Awesome and exciting!!!!!! So glad your cycles are back!!!!!

Hey hey hey!! Feeling a little bummed......bfn this morning....only 9dpo.... But with such short cycles I figured it would show by now.....maybe not though!! Cd21.......af generally shows on cd26..but praying she stay away!!!!
Anyone else tested???
Girls I haven't been able to sleep for crap since my husband has been gone.....well my best friend came down....lucky girl lives at the beach!! CC.....anyway I had a glass of wine with her and it knocked me out!!!! Nice to get some good rest!!

Aww hun it might just be to early x im the same if hubs aint here glad you managed some sleep though x

paulysbabe - awesome job keeping yourself in shape! How tall are you? Even at your heaviest, your weights are pretty good...some maybe even a little low, that's why I ask your height :) I am 5'6 and 118lbs right now....any time I go below 115 I find I look way too skinny and some what unhealthy. Did you test today?

crazy - 9DPO is early! Even though you have short cycles, your implantation would generally take place the same as everyone else (6 to 10 days after O). The earliest I've got a positive is 11DPO and I'm a pretty crazy early tester myself :)

Wifey - So happy your cycle seems to be coming back in the normal range after coming odd BC :) That's a great start to your TTC journey!

Pops - When is 11DPO??? Can't wait to hear when you test :) Any symptoms?!?!

AFM - CD4 and still got the spotting/light flow happening....Just taking it one day at a time and seeing what my body decides to do...

paulysbabe - awesome job keeping yourself in shape! How tall are you? Even at your heaviest, your weights are pretty good...some maybe even a little low, that's why I ask your height :) I am 5'6 and 118lbs right now....any time I go below 115 I find I look way too skinny and some what unhealthy. Did you test today?

crazy - 9DPO is early! Even though you have short cycles, your implantation would generally take place the same as everyone else (6 to 10 days after O). The earliest I've got a positive is 11DPO and I'm a pretty crazy early tester myself :)

Wifey - So happy your cycle seems to be coming back in the normal range after coming odd BC :) That's a great start to your TTC journey!

Pops - When is 11DPO??? Can't wait to hear when you test :) Any symptoms?!?!

AFM - CD4 and still got the spotting/light flow happening....Just taking it one day at a time and seeing what my body decides to do...

Well that gives me a little hope!!! Thank you!!! I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed like crazy!! Lol

Neg…. again today :cry:

Im 5'3 and I have "big" hips and big butt! Thats were all my weight goes to. LOL I LOVE having curves. I would show you a pic of my big ass but thats a bit much, HA !!!:rofl:

Neg…. again today :cry:

Im 5'3 and I have "big" hips and big butt! Thats were all my weight goes to. LOL I LOVE having curves. I would show you a pic of my big ass but thats a bit much, HA !!!:rofl:

Bahahaha....At least you have some boobs to go with that ass and those hips! I have some ass....but no hips and no boobs!

Bahahaha....At least you have some boobs to go with that ass and those hips! I have some ass....but no hips and no boobs!
I do, sadly when I gain weight it goes right to my ass/hips and boobs! Yay me?!?
Currently a size 34D:wacko:

After I had my last baby, they were a beautiful and VERY FULL 36DD (they looked fake & awesome!!):winkwink:

You guys are tiny :) im 5ft 2in weigh 8st (112lb) thats my natural weight I do no exercise or dieting wat so ever just run around after this lot lol. Im also a 34d I love having boobs :) x

You guys are minute! I'm 5'4" and weigh 10.5 stone, no idea in pounds, and am an ex national gymnast so solid muscle, although less muscle now than pre baby!!

I'm 5dpo now so testing Sunday. With Flynn tested 12dpo and got the most ridiculously strong positive so thought it was wrong! I now know that I have 24 day cycles so by that point was 2 days overdue!!

Xx

Hello ladies!!!! I'm back!! Glad to be out my funk :thumbup:

I'm on CD27 still no sign of AF, (and you know what although I still think I'm pregnant let that bitch show up) :gun: I'm fine with letting things happen whenever they happen. I reminded myself that while "trying" for #2 I stressed out way too much which prolonged me conceiving (6 months to be exact). Im just going to relax and not even "try" anymore. No more charting, taking temps or checking cm. I am just going to enjoy my beautiful kids and love the process of "making a baby" with my hubby. So I'm not out yet but if AF shows oh well, it won't be the end of things only the beginning. Im still young and healthy and there is no rush on my end. The exciting part is here, no BC and knowing I can become pregnant any moment now. :happydance:

What a relief/blessing it is to let go and let God be in control of things. He is the author of my love story after all. Well I wish you ladies the best of luck with everything and my apologies if I have been somewhat of a drag lately. Hope you all are having a blessed day! :bunny:

Hey ladies!!! Yes Pauly's Babe stress absolutely prevents conception. The month after I stopped trying, we were pregnant with our third. Don't give up hope though!! AF is not here yet! When is the witch due? CD 20 for me and although I didn't feel O this month, I'm going to start testing tomorrow :) Any test updates??

Pops wow an ex gymnast!! That's awesome. I'm trying to get my daughter into dance this year. I think I want it more than she does lol but hey she's a toddler, she'll love it

Testing tomorrow at 8dpo (I think) - it's early but why not :)

Side note: yay for tax return time :)

Testing tomorrow at 8dpo (I think) - it's early but why not :)

Side note: yay for tax return time :)
Thanks!:flower:

Yes us mamas need our tax returns LOL! It helps indeed :winkwink:

AF is due the 22nd according to FF maybe its all calculated wrong because I just had my IUD removed in Dec. who knows any more. :shrug:

Oh well, all I know is I'm not worried about anything anymore :dance:

Oh no we seem to have lost the momentum ladies! I agree though that stressing is not the way to be. Let's all keep doing what we do and be surprised when it does happen! Let's all keep in touch on here though :) it's a great thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->