TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Well girls... Cd 23 and started spotting yesterday! Boooooo! I was so hopeful this cycle! Onto cycle 12!

Sorry to here about the spotting.

AFM: CD29 and no sign of AF (and my boobs still hurt), lasted time I tested was Monday and it was a :bfn: :shrug:

So I'm "late" oh well Im not worried about it at all. My husband told me to wait till he gets home from Austin to retest on the 31st~ :wacko:
So I guess I shall wait and see. Keeping my hopes up and being happy with whatever outcome for this cycle. I ordered more books today, YAY! :book: (don't you just love the convenience of the internet)

Have a great day ladies. :flower:

Crazy - Boo! to the spotting....Do you usually spot prior to AF?

Wynter - Did you test? Any signs or symptoms?

Pauleybabe - How on earth will you wait until the 31st?!?! Now that you're late I'm dying for you to test again! Scratch that...You are a strong woman and I will help you fight the temptation to test should it arise :) ........Yes, you can wait.....and yes, I suppose I can wait....

Wifey - How you doing? Anything going on?

Pops - How about you? You must be close to testing time????

We need a BFP in here! Come on ladies...we can do this! Hahaha...says the only one of us who has yet to O! Blah....

AFM - Still spotting and light flow going on over here. I think its been going on for 9 days now :wacko: I'm starting to think it may actually be a light AF as I sat on the couch and ate half a bag of chips followed by a crap load of Frosted Flake right out of the box! lol I always get the munchies during and around AF. Anyway, I hope the bleed stop soon so that I can be reassured my body is figuring its shit out :)

Hey hun im 2dpo and still dtd just in case ;-) I missed the lead up to it this month typical or what but I really didnt think it would happen so its took us by surprise. X

Hope your bleeding stops soon hun :)

Wynter- did you test? Dont leave us in suspense lol x

Hi all! Sorry to hear about your BFN Crazy :-(

I'm 7DPO, plenty of imaginary symptoms, testing on sunday xxx

Every since my Mirena removal I spot a few days before af and have short cycles...:/

Hi ladies, so this morning is CD29 & AF is due today with no sign of showing (I think I scared her, HAHA) . I took a test this morning don't tell my hubby :shhh: and…… :bfn:

I'm beginning to think these test are defective, let me tell you why. 1st of all I have tender breast, I NEVER EVER have tender breast before AF ONLY during pregnancy :happydance:
2nd of all this morning I started to have watery CM with a tiny strike of pink and I mean tiny!!! 3rd of all my periods NEVER start off with watery CM(w/pink strike). I'm pretty sure its implantation bleeding since I did have the same thing with my last 2 pregnancies. I'm so convinced I am pregnant (with a boy to be exact LOL), these stupid false negatives are driving me bat shit crazy!!! :wacko:

And IF I'm wrong and I'm not pregnant well then slap me silly and call me Sally <<< IDK :dohh:

Perhaps my IUD removal has messed with me cycles and my mind as well :sad2:

Ooooooo Pauly's babe lets' hope for that BFP!!! Remember many people don't get them until 4-5 weeks late! So I tested yesterday and today but I think it's too early - BFN...testing tomorrow at 9DPO!! :) Baby dust y'all!!!

Ooooooo Pauly's babe lets' hope for that BFP!!! Remember many people don't get them until 4-5 weeks late! So I tested yesterday and today but I think it's too early - BFN...testing tomorrow at 9DPO!! :) Baby dust y'all!!!
Good luck :-*

Im here hun 5dpo and nothing to report. How are you doing? X

I am happy to say that I have had NO spotting today! After 11 days if it I am so releived that it seems to have stopped :) Just praying it does not return any time soon. So, I am on CD29 (decided to label all the bleeding as spotting which keeps me on the same cycle). Hoping my body will gear up for O in the next little while.

Crazy - sorry that AF showed. Are you going to add anything new to the mix this month?

Wifey and Wynter - GL, FX for you both?

Paulysbabe - What's going on with you?

I am happy to say that I have had NO spotting today! After 11 days if it I am so releived that it seems to have stopped :) Just praying it does not return any time soon. So, I am on CD29 (decided to label all the bleeding as spotting which keeps me on the same cycle). Hoping my body will gear up for O in the next little while.

Crazy - sorry that AF showed. Are you going to add anything new to the mix this month?

Wifey and Wynter - GL, FX for you both?

Paulysbabe - What's going on with you?

Yay for no more spotting!!!!
Not going to add anything new... Just going to finish my bottle of fertileaid and finish my coq10 and go natural! Well except I may take bcomplex just to help with the spotting! I wasn't going to even order any test this cycle... But I just could help myself! Hahaha

Hi ladies! So I got a faint line on a frer today.. Piccies attached, 10dpo, not ready to get excited yet, hopefully it will be darker tomorrow!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Whoop, whoop! Awesome news pops! So, so happy for you! Hope this is just the beginning of many more for our little group :)

Hi ladies! So I got a faint line on a frer today.. Piccies attached, 10dpo, not ready to get excited yet, hopefully it will be darker tomorrow!! Xx

Woo hoo!! That is a great line!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thank you! Today's frer wasn't much darker, hoping it's not a bad sign.. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member