TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Well I am still spotting and bad cramps...maybe its still coming on time but it just wants to keep me "on my toes" temp drop today...unless the time difference affects it? I doubt it.

Well I am still spotting and bad cramps...maybe its still coming on time but it just wants to keep me "on my toes" temp drop today...unless the time difference affects it? I doubt it.

I guess anything is possible as far as taking your temp goes with a 3 hour difference and possible climate change.

I hope the spotting and cramps are a good sign for you and I hope you're having fun out there. :hugs:

Thats great news Glowstar. Your doc sounds good. I got more bloods taken yesterday while on my period checking fsh levels and rubella.

didn't want to RnR but really time short this morning.

Great that doc is supportive glowy but fx'ed you won;t need the tests apart from the hcg ones of course!!

bummer about the drop in temps LL could be the cabin pressure etc I guess only time will tell. Maybe you can leave her in LA when she rocks up and all good for next cycle!!

well my temp took a massive dive today so I have NO idea what is going on this is one weird cycle for me that's for sure!!

Real quick update that I got a BFN yesterday. Didn't expect anything different, but still a bummer. Just wish AF would show. She's a week late as of tomorrow. Have a consultation with the RE next Wednesday.

Real quick update that I got a BFN yesterday. Didn't expect anything different, but still a bummer. Just wish AF would show. She's a week late as of tomorrow. Have a consultation with the RE next Wednesday.

TWO THUMBS DOWN for that silly stuff, Shelley. I hate when AF doesn't come and there's a BFN. Boo HISS.

well my temp took a massive dive today so I have NO idea what is going on this is one weird cycle for me that's for sure!!

Eeep. I don't want to say it, but it looks a bit like my last cycle. Your temps are much higher than mine, and really, I don't know a damned thing about it, though I am learning, slowly. I hope I'm wrong.

Sorry you got a BFN Shelley.....I have been looking at your chart everyday :winkwink: I hope the RE gives you some answers :hugs:

Miss C - CHILL! I wouldn't call that a massive dip.....your temps are WELL above the coverline....in fact your post-ov temps this cycle seem to have a higher difference between your pre and post than last cycle, I think that's a good thing!! shows your progesterone levels are good :thumbup:

LL - hope you find out one way or another...nothing worse than being in limbo :wacko:

CD17 - another Fooking HIGH on this damn monitor!! aggghhhhhhhh :haha::haha: temps gone up again. FF tells me seem to have ov'd between CD13-CD15. I put some fake temps in yesterday and took out the monitor results and FF has me O'ing on CD13 with a fallback rise. If I do the same but leave the monitor results in it said CD15 :shrug:
Oh well...pretty sure we've Bd'd enough anyway :wacko:

Morning all, glad it's not raining for the wedding! Bet they'll be sprogging and giving us a BFP within a few months!

Miss C - don't give up, you're still in and above the coverline.
Shelley - bad luck :hugs:
LLbean - any news? Still keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Glowie - great news re fertility doc; perhaps your CBFM is just a bit excited this month! I just ignore mine once I think I've O'd.

PASS THE FRIGGING TORCH!!!

Miss C: Is it you who temps vaginally? I am asking because I've started doing both this month (using the new thermometer that I bought just to see if the old one was broken) just to see and this morning, while I had a big temp increase orally, the vag temp was a slight rise, which actually made more sense. Do you find that the vag temps are more reliable, overall?

Glowstar: My CBFM does that sometimes. I think what Reb said makes perfect sense. :)

Reb: Get on it, lady! :sex:

I am finally out of my misery and on to the next round. The witch is here in all her glory. Glad she waited it out a bit to not mess up my cycles. Now at the gym and later Margaritas! Have I mentioned that I love and missed my L.A.? I so need to move back here soon lol

Good luck to all still in the running :)

Damn, bollocks, bugger and poop!

:dust: for you next month LLBean

Pip x

PS Have a drink (or five) for me!

Samiam - I temp via the vag :rofl: It is supposedly much more reliable than oral and it is advised that anyone suffering rocky mountain style temps switch to Vag to see if that solves the problem.

Glow-star - You can still control OH's sperm test. He will have to ask his doctor for the test as it needs to be booked into a hospital. He will be given a date and time to get the test in (They need to do it fairly quickly after he does the biz) - He does not need to drop it in to the hospital if he's to embarrassed you can do it for him! just try and keep it at body temp (In the armpit, between the boobs - you get the picture!) :rofl:

LLbean - Sorry about AF, hope you have a nice time away.

Miss_C - still time for that temp to go back up.

As for me. I am so laid back this cycle I don't even know what dpo I'm on as I can't see my ticker while typing. :hugs:

Sorry to hear it LL. But glad it didn't mess with your cycles and so happy that you are going to have some margaritas!

Nise: Thanks! I think that's what I am going to end up going with exclusively. This month was going to be a trial run, but I really have already noticed how much more stable the temps seem vag-style.

Sorry to hear it LL. But glad it didn't mess with your cycles and so happy that you are going to have some margaritas!

Nise: Thanks! I think that's what I am going to end up going with exclusively. This month was going to be a trial run, but I really have already noticed how much more stable the temps seem vag-style.

I agree - I thought I was gonna have to invest in some mountaineering gear when I was doing it orally :rofl:

Well I've been lurking with this thread for a while and not sure why I haven't posted on here earlier so hello :hi:

LL - sorry to hear the :witch: got you :hugs: But loads of :dust: for your next cycle and enjoy your drink(s) tonight :)

Well I tested this morning as AF was due yesterday and no surprise to me I got a BFN so waiting for AF to visit so I can have a gin and tonic on CD1 and then start a new cycle :thumbup:

Strangely I'm excited as I'm going to start temping and charting from next month as I have hated this cycle not knowing what my body is doing :nope:

Nise - when my DH had an SA done I tucked the pot in my cleavage for the journey to the lab but forgot to fish it out till I got to the drop off desk and the look on the lab tech's face was priceless as I fished the pot out :laugh2:

Hi guys hope u don't mind me joining u too,am on cd2,been trying for five years and have had nine consecutive miscarriages,have four other kids,my youngest is almost six,haven't got pregnant since last April ,am 43 years old ,:hugs::hugs:

Hello Desperado

I'm sorry for your losses. I can't begin to imagine what it is like to have had so many consecutive losses. What treatment/help have you had? Do you have a RMS?

Pip x

Hi pip,have had all the tests done and I have sticky blood syndrome so if I ever get a bfp I have to inject myself in the stomach with heparin to thin my blood ,everything else was fine with me and my dh,just don't seem to be able to get a bfp,have a great gynaecologist who is really helpful and my gp,but the girls on here have been amazing,am using the cbfm and cups and pre seed,also taking aspirin and vit b 6 and folic acid,thanks for replying,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->