TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

LL...could be implantation, quite a few charts seem to have 'brown spotting' but not full blown AF...FX'd it is.

Miss C I am holding out everything for you and got soooooo many cramps as I have everything crossed for you.

Well, we didn't BD again last night, enough is enough right? BUT....huge temp drop this morning :growlmad: Think I am having a fallback rise now Miss C :haha::haha: I have tested FF and put a couple more high temps in and it says O day CD13 which is what I think, back to very sticky CM so surely not fertile now! Monitor still giving me a high reading but the second blue line is barely visible so think it's just confused because it didn't pick up a Peak :wacko:
Keeping everything crossed as now stressing in case I haven't O'd and we've missed it!!! Sometimes I wish I was completely oblivious and didn't have a clue what was going on with my body.....ignorance is bliss might be the way forward :shrug:

glowy my chart and your chart!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revfDXwuJ.png

LLbean, that's weird - my cycles are also like that - 27/8, then 25, each two month cycle. What on earth causes that?! My acupuncturist has no idea. Maybe one of my ovaries is not as good as the other...
Glowie - Enjoying all this stuff about maca as we talked about it last night and we're going to try that. I'm doing soy again this month, but think I might ditch it, as I think it makes me grumpy, also had much worse PMT with it.
Miss C - as usual your post made me laugh. Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice temp jump today x

Thanks Miss C....I legged it over to FF and checked yours this morning :haha:

It does say Fallback rise between 2-3dpo so just hope it goes up again tomorrow.

Well I have made a Dr's appointment for tomorrow, pretty sure they will just tell me to go away :wacko: but thought it was worth a try :shrug:

OH has just text me and said he feels queezy now after taking his tablets...men eh? I told him to only take one 500mg and build it up to 2 (1000mg) after a few days. Not sure what he took! Just glad he took it without me prompting him!

Hellooo!!!

Sorry Glowstar and Miss C I'm no good at reading charts, but I've got everything Xed for you this cycle!!

I'm definately working on the ignorance is bliss moto. Although I've got all the signs that I'm Oing at the mo (CD12 today)....we BD'd on Monday morning but last night DH didn't want to know:nope:so am going to try and work my magic tonight:winkwink:. I've got an 'orrible feeling that this is my main problem, just not doing it enough around the right time as as I never tell DH (don't want to add to the pressure) it's not easy.... Blimey, I'm talking like I'm down and out before I've even started - help!!

Take care and have a good day xXx

LL...could be implantation, quite a few charts seem to have 'brown spotting' but not full blown AF...FX'd it is.

Thanks for the good thought but even though my temp is still up the witch is here LOL

Best of luck to everyone!:thumbup:

Hi ladies

Apologies for the delay in updating, but there was no signal at the hospital.

Scan showed one healthy baby measuring 33mm and 2 days ahead of my dates. This puts me as due 22 November 2011 which makes me 10w 1d today. The sonographer couldn't see anything in-utero re spotting so they're putting it down as one of those things. I felt so relieved that I burst into tears on the table! The sonographer was lovely. She held my hand and was really sweet.

Baby is very much a wriggle-bottom. It just wouldn't keep still and, thankfully, is very, very active. We got to see little arms and feet, lots of heart-beating action and the umbilical cord.

Here are the pics:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/5661243236_bcce4f442c.jpg
Untitled by pip7890, on Flickr

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5302/5660674701_6ba915fd96.jpg
Scan 110427 by pip7890, on Flickr

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5221/5660672305_a281b9cc9c.jpg
Untitled by pip7890, on Flickr

Apologies for the quality. They're a photograph of the original scan photo taken with my iphone.

Thanks for your support ladies.

:hug:

Pip x

Oh pip thats brilliant news!!!! Im so pleased that LO looks lovely and healthy :) Congratulations xxxx

WOWEEEE Pip!! So pleased everything is okay, little bean looks very safe and sound in there. See, we told you, us BnB girls know best!!xXx

Awww Pip, your little bean is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing the images with us...I Love It!!!

And BTW,,, I LOVE your due date...11-22-11!

Hurrah hurrah!!!! SO excited for you and thanks for your lovely pics. Makes us all feel so happy for you x

Oh pip thats brilliant news!!!! Im so pleased that LO looks lovely and healthy :) Congratulations xxxx

Thank you. We could see the heart beating really clearly and baby looked much bigger than I expected. 33mm - huge!!!!!

WOWEEEE Pip!! So pleased everything is okay, little bean looks very safe and sound in there. See, we told you, us BnB girls know best!!xXx

You certainly do! I don't know where I would be without your calm heads. Thank you. :flower:

Awww Pip, your little bean is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing the images with us...I Love It!!!

And BTW,,, I LOVE your due date...11-22-11!

Hopefully you'll all be posting your scan pics sooner rather than later.

My OH is a complete maths nerd. He'd love a binary baby born on 11-11-11. My DS came 14 days early so you never know.

Hurrah hurrah!!!! SO excited for you and thanks for your lovely pics. Makes us all feel so happy for you x

Thank you Reb.

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Pip x

Hopefully you'll all be posting your scan pics sooner rather than later.

My OH is a complete maths nerd. He'd love a binary baby born on 11-11-11. My DS came 14 days early so you never know.

hehehe hope so, fyi, I wanted to get pregnant in March in hopes of a 11-11 or 11-22 birth because I kind of want twins LOL...so 11-22-11 was perfect for twins too I think... hubby is being weird about the pregnancy as it is so I may need to pop two out in one shot or I will be raising another single child LOL

Pip, so happy to hear your news!! Yeaaaaaah!! Beautiful pics as well!

PIP!! Thanks for sharing those pics. They are so lovely and they made me smile. :)

FAB news Pip...so excited for you...what cute pics of your little beanie :kiss::hugs::hugs:

Aw, Pip!!! Thanks for sharing and glad everything is going well!

:wohoo: Great news Pip and great pics too. Look at your lovely little jumping bean. So very happy for you. :cloud9:

Glowstar - My monitor peaked the day after temp rise too! Stupid things, she's now gone back to being called Monicak! Hmm, not sure what to make of that temp drop today, maybe try another lap with the torch just in case - but you've got the bases covered. So here's to a raise tomorrow. :hugs:

Reb - You have to set the time window on your monitor (you have a 6 hour window, 3 hours either side of the time you choose to press the M button) So Press the M button in the morning at a time that will work for you. (I have odd working patterns. Often having to get up at around 6.30 so I pressed my M button at 0900 which mean's I can wake up between 6 and 12 and all will be fine. (Not that I ever get a chance to sleep till 12!!! - gosh, remember those days?) :hugs:

Miss_C - Loving the sounds of your cycle. Fingers crossed here. :hugs:

Jax41 - Well and truly finished with the torch - so off you go Lady and keep it shining brightly. Have fun. :hugs:

PO5 - Welcome to the madhouse. I hope you get your dream very soon.

Graceface - Awe, look at your lovely new chart, nice even temps so far. :hugs:

LLBean - Crappy bloody AF - I'm sorry, hun. Let's hope this is the start of THE cycle. :bike:

Well that's as far back as my brain can cope with - sorry if I missed anybody, I didn't mean too - just stalking's been a bit tricky the last few days. Glad you're all well :hugs:

You lot have been busy! :thumbup:

Well done Pip, so pleased your little bean is ok. :happydance:

I am only on CD3 still using CBFM and temping - I love it, it has become an obsession but hell it does show you what your body is doing or about to do.

Good luck ladies and those on the TWW (or Two Week Torture) hope you start getting lots of positive symptoms.:winkwink:

LLBean - Crappy bloody AF - I'm sorry, hun. Let's hope this is the start of THE cycle. :bike:

well if you look at my ticker I got it back again as now I am dry as a bone... NO idea why I had brown and red stuff this am and now nothing... I'm sure it's only a matter of time though...wearing my pad still LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->