TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Llbean - implantation spotting maybe ???

nah... this has been brown spotting for over a day and today there was blood too... I think it's coming but the question is when... Of Course "she" wants to go to Los Angeles too LOL

OMG LLBEAN that soooooooooooo sounds like implantation, look at your chart woman!!! Big dip, stong rise, 3 strong risen temps that's 72 hours at least! I would be cracking open some tests and piddling like crazy!

nawwwww how gorgeous - little Pip is soooooooooooooooo beautiful - uber active? I'm calling a Girl!

Temp level for me today and I have period like cramps, backache and my left nipple stings! waddupwidat!! Don't feel half as excited as I did yesterday, looking at all my previous charts now it; nothing special apart from the strong fallback that I haven't had before

OMG LLBEAN that soooooooooooo sounds like implantation, look at your chart woman!!! Big dip, stong rise, 3 strong risen temps that's 72 hours at least! I would be cracking open some tests and piddling like crazy!

nawwwww how gorgeous - little Pip is soooooooooooooooo beautiful - uber active? I'm calling a Girl!

Temp level for me today and I have period like cramps, backache and my left nipple stings! waddupwidat!! Don't feel half as excited as I did yesterday, looking at all my previous charts now it; nothing special apart from the strong fallback that I haven't had before

I second that on your chart, LLbean! It's a beauty!

I agree Miss_C ! Llbeans temp dip,then recovery and spotting today= test!!
Another good looking chart too miss_c :)

Ditto for Miss_C as well. FX'd for some more BFP's this month!

Miss_C: What is this Facebook page you have listed in your siggy?

Ditto for Miss_C as well. FX'd for some more BFP's this month!

Miss_C: What is this Facebook page you have listed in your siggy?

Yes agreed. We need way more bfps to keep up the Pma. I think pip is flying the flag for us ladies at the moment!

LLBean - Crappy bloody AF - I'm sorry, hun. Let's hope this is the start of THE cycle. :bike:

well if you look at my ticker I got it back again as now I am dry as a bone... NO idea why I had brown and red stuff this am and now nothing... I'm sure it's only a matter of time though...wearing my pad still LOL

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you and am now on the edge of my seat :hugs:

you ladies are so funny....well I still tested this am and nothing.... On a plane to LAX as we speak so can't see what my AF is up to... Will keep reporting although I SERIOUSLY doubt it for me.

Miss C, keep me posted too!!! I am so reaady for more BFPs on here...lets do this!!!!

GO GIRLS GO!! I want some BFPs on here so I can feel cheered up about all of this. I know we can do it!! :headspin:

My nipples were stinging like mad when I was knocked up last time. I have all of my bits crossed for you, Miss C. And your chart does look very impressive! :thumbup:

AFM:
Hey girls,

In case any of you are interested, circle and bloom has a 35% discount on their meditation downloads and cds until April 30th. I've been using their meditation cd for fertility this month and I feel so much more relaxed. They also have one for healthy pregnancy and happy delivery (and no, I don't work for them!). Anyway, the discount code is NIAW35 but it ends on April 30th. circlebloom.com

ok, just had a chance to check and nothing but some brown spotting now... still I was negative this morning... I doubt it really. I will check in tomorrow morning (CA time) and report any changes.

Baby Dust everyone!!!

I'm confused :wacko: temp going back up....everything CP, CM etc is telling me I have Ov'd and CBFM still giving me high :shrug: also yesterdays stick only had one blue line...today's has got two WTF!!! we DTD again last night and might have to keep going now :wacko: luckily it's another holiday weekend :winkwink: Only got one test stick left and was determined not to buy anymore until AF arrives...certainly not paying Boots prices for them.

Hope everyone else is well....rooting for someone to get a BFP soon.....*points finger at Miss C* :haha:

Thanks Pip we need it!

Anyhoo....been to the Dr's and she was lovely. Getting CD21 progesterone blood test on Tuesday (not long to wait). She said if that comes back normal to wait for 2 more cycles and if no success they will get me back to do a scan to see what's happening and check everything else is functioning as it should. She said she wants to push things along before I hit 41 (in January). Will also arrange for OH to get a SA within next couple of months if no success. Annoying really as he has a different GP from me, think if we had same she would have organised it today I am sure it will be a nightmare for him to sort out...would be so much easier for me to do it and for him to just give me the sample etc...he is very shy so getting him to phone his GP and explain everything will be a trauma!!

So my advice would be to anyone worried, make an appointment, I thought I would get turned away and didn't even though we have only been trying since September 2010. I def get the feeling she wants to push things through before I hit 41!

That's really positive Glowstar. Your OH reminds me of mine. He's got a different GP to me and I just know that he'd be the same.

Fingers crossed you don't need those tests in a couple of months.

Pip x

Great news Glowstar!:thumbup: Shame though you can't sort OH at the same time, you're right it would be so much easier but good that your Dr is doing the biz for you, and didn't make you feel like an old crock.

I've already hit 41 and when I saw my Dr before Xmas (we've also only been trying since Sept) she was really positive too, did all my bloods (which were fine) and said we'd just not given it long enough and to come back by the summer if not preg in that time. But.....I'm not preg yet and summer's only just round the corner and I'm trying not to panic!!:wacko:

So yea I second what you say if it ain't happening then go and get advice as soon as, don't be scared xXx

I'm confused :wacko: temp going back up....everything CP, CM etc is telling me I have Ov'd and CBFM still giving me high :shrug: also yesterdays stick only had one blue line...today's has got two WTF!!! we DTD again last night and might have to keep going now :wacko: luckily it's another holiday weekend :winkwink: Only got one test stick left and was determined not to buy anymore until AF arrives...certainly not paying Boots prices for them.

Hope everyone else is well....rooting for someone to get a BFP soon.....*points finger at Miss C* :haha:

Glowstar: UGH. I hate it when the temps seem to go all wacko. But maybe it's a good thing in your case! :dust: That day 21 test is def a good thing. Glad to hear that the docs are sorting you. :thumbup:

AFM: Come on girls! BFP BFP BFP!! Nothing much to report here, though my pre-O temps are nice and low, much lower than last month, which I think is progress (at least so far). The acupuncture and the meditation have been making me nice and relaxed, although I am still sleeping really poorly and may look up the contraindications of the lunesta sleeping pill and fertility. Anyone know if it messes with things? I think I need to take one tonight just to break this bad cycle that I'm in. Anyway, hope you're all having a good week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->