TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I am new here...
I am from Greece, I do not speak english very good (so, don't mock me :hugs:), but i can understand

I'd like to share my story with you
I am 40+ to 41 and my DH 36...
26 October 2003: My marriage
June 2004: After several months of TTC and because my own character ... I started searching ... my DH had 6 million were ... If I remember 18% motility ... OligoAsthenoTeratospemia commonly OAT
November 2004: SURGERY varicocele
November 2005: unexpected natural conception ... but unfortunately ectopic. Christmas Eve, I lose my right fallopian tube, but fortunately not my life.
February 2007 - May 2007 - August 2007: 3 ICSI ... with incomplete examination ... (No test for my thyroid) and inadequate care ... and with the same short protocol.
Meanwhile between the second and third attempt, in June 2007 ... After a diagnostic hysteroscopy, IDENTIFIED polyps one centimeter ... which and removed ... Before the third attempt ICSI ... we saw that the 3cm fibroid has reached 8cm
And then I decide I get my life in my hands ...(because the professor paid no attention to me)
November 2007: I removed the fibroids and found that I had/have Hashimoto ...
thyroxine immediately started ...
April 2008: Although I insisted that my thyroid was the problem ... and 2nd doctor, also, ignore me
Of course, the fourth attempt (ICSI) was 0! ...
October 2008: e-mail and telephone to the doctor who changed my life ..
February 2009: ICSI protocol with competitors ... and CORTISONE
October 29, 2009: My DD is in my hands
November 2010: Transfer FET of my DD brothers and first HCG 599!
January 2011: 13th week of pregnancy termination due to multiple congenital anomalies

And here I am
Stressed and confused...but not ungrateful...
but I want so bad to give to my DD a brother/sister
My cycle is upside down
I'd like to continue naturally....
last month hormones
FSH 10,8
LH 7,8
E2 38
but this cycle... was 23 days long...

I'm thinking of pre-seed...
I am taking evecare, and my DH addyzoa (ayuverda)

thank you for listening
I am so glad I found you...:hugs:

Miss C, Spoomie and Sam......YOU WILL GET PREGNANT! and what's all this talk about being old? WTF! I don't feel old and I think I look freakin' awesome for my age and I bet you all do to :thumbup: The thing is, you have all been pregnant your bodies CAN and WILL do it again.

I bet you do look awesome for your age, I think I probably do too compared to the majority of women our age, as long as I don't smile too broadly and show up all my crow's feet/laughter lines!!! I credit mine to years of running, though since my pregnancy/mc I haven't run till quite recently and it's alarming how quickly the rot sets in. Getting fit is far harder than staying fit, lesson learned for me! What's your secret Glowstar?

Ha ha...wish I had one Spoomie....probably I am spurred on by the thought I don't want to end up looking like my Mother :haha::haha: that coupled with the fact my OH is only just 32 and looks VERY young for his age :blush:
To be honest I am terribly unfit, my BMI is the highest it's ever been at 21.9. I am finding it harder to keep slim nowadays but I feel that a couple of extra pounds is sometimes better as it smooths out those crows feet nicely :thumbup:

I am new here...
I am from Greece, I do not speak english very good (so, don't mock me :hugs:), but i can understand

I'd like to share my story with you
I am 40+ to 41 and my DH 36...
26 October 2003: My marriage
June 2004: After several months of TTC and because my own character ... I started searching ... my DH had 6 million were ... If I remember 18% motility ... OligoAsthenoTeratospemia commonly OAT
November 2004: SURGERY varicocele
November 2005: unexpected natural conception ... but unfortunately ectopic. Christmas Eve, I lose my right fallopian tube, but fortunately not my life.
February 2007 - May 2007 - August 2007: 3 ICSI ... with incomplete examination ... (No test for my thyroid) and inadequate care ... and with the same short protocol.
Meanwhile between the second and third attempt, in June 2007 ... After a diagnostic hysteroscopy, IDENTIFIED polyps one centimeter ... which and removed ... Before the third attempt ICSI ... we saw that the 3cm fibroid has reached 8cm
And then I decide I get my life in my hands ...(because the professor paid no attention to me)
November 2007: I removed the fibroids and found that I had/have Hashimoto ...
thyroxine immediately started ...
April 2008: Although I insisted that my thyroid was the problem ... and 2nd doctor, also, ignore me
Of course, the fourth attempt (ICSI) was 0! ...
October 2008: e-mail and telephone to the doctor who changed my life ..
February 2009: ICSI protocol with competitors ... and CORTISONE
October 29, 2009: My DD is in my hands
November 2010: Transfer FET of my DD brothers and first HCG 599!
January 2011: 13th week of pregnancy termination due to multiple congenital anomalies

And here I am
Stressed and confused...but not ungrateful...
but I want so bad to give to my DD a brother/sister
My cycle is upside down
I'd like to continue naturally....
last month hormones
FSH 10,8
LH 7,8
E2 38
but this cycle... was 23 days long...

I'm thinking of pre-seed...
I am taking evecare, and my DH addyzoa (ayuverda)

thank you for listening
I am so glad I found you...:hugs:

Wow! xck30 that is one hell of a journey you have been on!!! such perseverance and a fabulous result...a DD :cloud9:

There are possibly lot's of things to try that certainly won't do any harm, Pre-seed is a good start :thumbup: a lot of the ladies here a doing acupuncture with traditional Chinese Medicine, so that's something to think about.

Maca Root is supposed to be excellent for Sperm count/Quality and is a completely natural food source that you can both take and inexpensive. Do a search on the forum for that and you will find some good information.
This site might help you https://natural-fertility-info.com/testimonials
W

Welcome and your English is perfect :thumbup:

thank you...
ifound the forum so useful
and I'd like to see you with :crib:

I know lots of things for IVF/ICSI, hashimoto..and like to be useful to the glrs who have same problems...
of course is little problem with english...but this is nothing ifront the biggest problem (infertility)

I wish you many :baby::baby::baby::baby:

welcome xck30 - what an amazingly brave and strong woman you must be. No mater the english just a few words is all it takes, it is a global thing we are all going through, eveyr language, every race, every religion, the want and need for a child and the pain of a loss is the same and even with no words all know how each other is feeling and we are all here for each other.

I am off to bed now and will pray and dream and wish for a massve temp rise in the morning when I awake on my 43rd birthday - is it asking for too much of a miracle for ziggy to be back - probably

thank you for your welcome Miss_C
same pain
same tears
same wet pillows
same hopes...

wishing you the best
I wish you, your little Ziggy come back to you soon... sooner than you thought

Welcome xck30! We are blessed to have so many lovely ladies here who are supportive and very knowlegeable. I'm so sorry your journey ttc has been such a difficult road. May you be blessed with another little one to hold in your arms very soon! :hugs:

Hello all,
Good grief, I bugger off to the zoo for my OH brother's wedding (yes, I said the zoo..!) and you write essays! Took me ages to catch up!
Firstly SPOOOOOOMIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!! welcome back!! hurrah, you sound good. Holidays are good things, and being off the internet for a few days does you no harm either.
Miss C - HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS Ceeeeeeeeee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Glowie - as usual you make me laugh with your thermo-snatch and CM stories. It's amazing - when I was younger I used to get fed up with the amount of CM I got - now I'd give thousands for just one mucky day!!! Hee hee TMI, sorry.
Welcome to DebM and Xck30 - hello to our newbies, join the ups and downs.

Now then - what's all this C..P about being too old? According to the half the world we're too old, so this is the one place where we're not. And we know it, cos there are BFPs on this thread to prove it.
Anyway, the smoking snatch smoulders on here - temp dip today means I'm about to O.(Just broke out the thermometer every day or so to see what's up.) Gotta catch this one to make preggers before my due date, 16th may... cross those toes and fingers, ladies. x
So where's the party? OH is in kitchen making guacamole, so I'll bring the dips x
x

Hi every1, welcome debm and xck30 :flower: Happy Birthday Miss C :flower: and :cake: i just want to say NO WAY ARE ANY OF YOU TOO OLD there was a natural bfp on this site at 47 and i read of another at 51 ,lots of PMA and lots of :sex: and have fun with it ,fingers and toes x`d for all of you x

thank you again
you gave me hope
Usually, i am ver optimistic person...
but after my last pregnancy termination due to multiple congenital anomalies
I fell awful...
thanks to you and your stories... begin to hope again...

and https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f243/mel122988/Icons/Icons54.gifMiss C

Happy Birthday miss C and welcome miss Greece ;-)

Sorry to keep it short as I am using my cell.... still out of town but wanted to wish you agreat Bday and may your birthday wish come true!

Hugs to everyone and loads of baby dust!!!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/eeyorewantsahug/cb/2pzli5f.gif

Happy Birthday Miss C :cake:

Welcome xc30 :hi: What a story of determination to get your DD :thumbup:

Well I just can NOT get my head around temping and charting :dohh: possibly because of no temps yet. But my fabulous DH today brought me a CBFM and 20 sticks :thumbup: He had been doing loads of research and he reckons I can cope with using a CBFM :) Just wish the silly AF :witch: would make her appearance as I so fed up of AF cramps; BFNs and no AF :growlmad:

Loads of :dust: to all the ladies who are NOT old but experienced in life :thumbup:

You will get your baby Sam. S/he's just around the corner I'm sure. Concentrate on the fact that your body knows how to do it and will do it again. I know that there is still time for us all, it is just difficult to stay upbeat about it sometimes. We need to keep running our bodies young and fool them into getting pregnant :)

How amazing if we could go out for a drink together, Miss_C's bringing the cake :laugh2:

Thanks Spoomie! Yes, we are running our bodies young! I know that we are all going to do it. I have to keep the idea out of my head that the last pregnancy was a fluke, because it just wasn't. Nor was yours!

Glowstar: Yes! You're right. We are all younger than our biological age and we need to keep telling ourselves and our huevos that very thing.

Miss C: Happy Happy Happy Birthday!! What kind of cake did you make?

Reb: ALL fingers and toes crossed that you catch that huevo. Our due dates were quite close, so I know how you feel. I'm really hoping that this will be my cycle too.

Welcome Miss Greece!!

Wish all who are approaching the big "O" much luck!

Happy belated birthday Miss_C!! :hugs:

We are only as old as we let ourselves feel, although there are some aches and pains that we just can't get away from! Just keep DTD and feeling sexy, as I think it keeps us young with a bouncy spring to each step!:winkwink:

Apologies for not being around much but just got back from a blissful 12 nights in the New Forest and ....... I will respect the forum rules but let's just say ... here we go again!!! :wohoo:

I will respect the forum rules but let's just say ... here we go again!!! :wohoo:

erm what? what rules, do we have rules in here? are you being secretive and not posting a bfp?

temp down to the lowest it's been this whole cycle, even pre O and I have that heavy feeling in my wanny and my back is killing me this morning - so bring on the period poos!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I wish I could be happy, I was so looking forward to this birthday and being 6 months pregnant and knowing we had achieved our goal of pregnant by my 43rd and now look at me. Sorry I can't shake this depressed feeling, I have never been down on my birthdays before, even my 40th I was elated as I was pregnant with Jake.

Hi ladies. Just catching up again. Love reading all your posts they really make me chuckle. :) :). That's me on day 8 still temping but they are a bit low for me compared to last month?! CBFM starting asking for sticks yesterday so let the Bd'ing commence!! Bring it on!!!! Good luck to all of you x

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I wish I could be happy, I was so looking forward to this birthday and being 6 months pregnant and knowing we had achieved our goal of pregnant by my 43rd and now look at me. Sorry I can't shake this depressed feeling, I have never been down on my birthdays before, even my 40th I was elated as I was pregnant with Jake.

Twinny, I know your pain, though I also know that doesn't help you right now. For 12 long weeks we imagined being proud of our bumps and not caring a jot that we were turning 43. Hmmm, that seems far away now, doesn't it? I too was so happy not to drink champagne on my 40th birthday as I was growing my beautiful boy and had imagined being equally happy to have managed it again by my last birthday. I spent the day trying not to cry and feeling totally cr*p that I was actually able to drink champagne when I really really wanted a reason not to. All I can say, apart from I know how you feel, is that it will pass and I pray that when you celebrate your 44th birthday you are either gloriously pregnant or overwhelmed with tiredness from the new baby Ziggy keeping you up all night. Love to you :hugs::hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->