TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Ha! FFF has just put me in the crosshairs! My anniversary with OH today - 4 glorious years! Off back to bed for a ...snuggle...! x

Ha! FFF has just put me in the crosshairs! My anniversary with OH today - 4 glorious years! Off back to bed for a ...snuggle...! x

Happy Anniversary :thumbup:

Keeping all crossed this could be a good omen for you this month :dust:

Happy Anniversary :thumbup:

Keeping all crossed this could be a good omen for you this month :dust:

Good morning from shinny Greece
In a couple a days i will finish my research about "Women satisfaction of IVF Centres in Greece"
This thesis is for National School of Public Health.
I am in hurry now
but always closed to you...

love
xxx

good luck to all of us:thumbup:

I am seriously pd' off with the way we have been treated and the total and UTTER lack of understanding, even the moderators are now waving 20 year olds at us, I truly feel for a 9 year journey at ANY age but at 20 you have the luxury of 9 years, I feel lucky if I have 9 months!! Seriously p'd off and once again the usual BS that we come up against every day.

I wish you all the very very best of luck on your journeys and if you manage to magic up 9 years for trying please le me know.

I am staying away from here now, too upset and distressed by yet another slap in the face.

if anyone wants to befriend on FB please send me a pm and I will check the messages in a few days - if I don't get banned for being rude!!

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/ItzMeShan/Anniversary/anniversary.jpg

Miss C don't go! What's happened? I'm sure we can sort it out x

Happy Anniversary Reb...and Miss C ...I did send you a private message

Miss C, please don't go! I will miss you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much :cry:

:hi: all - am still here! just not had any surfing time.

Happy Anniversary Reb and here's to lots more happy years ahead.

Miss_C - what has happened? Don't let it spoil things, you belong here with us and we'll all miss you.

Sorry I've been awol girls, I have just been completely snowed under with to much work - things are easing a little now but still busy.

Am expecting :witch: for the weekend.

Hey Nise - you're still in with a chance....
We came home early from our celebrations, having been shopping for AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!!
Thanks for your wishes, ladies,
Reb x

Hey Nise - you're still in with a chance....
We came home early from our celebrations, having been shopping for AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!!
Thanks for your wishes, ladies,
Reb x

Agghhhh Congratulations Reb. Hope you found a lovely ring, how exciting. :hugs:

Congratulations Reb!!! that's lovely news!!! :hugs: spill the beans what is it like??

Mine is really simple....platinum band with a 0.66 emerald cut diamond.

AFM - had a bit of a temp jump this morning...still not sure if 9po or 11dpo so not too excited AF should be here between Monday and Wednesday :wacko:

Nise I thought your chart looked really good this month :hugs:

AFM - had a bit of a temp jump this morning...still not sure if 9po or 11dpo so not too excited AF should be here between Monday and Wednesday :wacko:

Glowstar.......Excuse me? Did you call that a BIT of a temperature jump?! Really really hope it stays up there. However, I've learnt to my cost the perils of getting excited that your chart is sending you messages (remember my triphasic chart that gave rise to my crash into depression in March?) so STOP STALKING YOUR CHART, I know you've probably been back to look at it about half a dozen times since this morning :haha:

Miss_C? Twinny? PLEASE be there. I have thought lots about your altercation with the administrator and will try to PM you today. If not today, then tomorrow. Your chart looks too cruel: a big temp rise on cd1, shame, I hate ttc. Love Spoomie (Twinny) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->