TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I am waiting for pre-seed and c+
I gonna use them
It is my first time
cross finger

We have tried both, the pre-seed is a bit arkward as you need to get the tubes out which takes away some of the 'spur of the moment' but it is a better consistancy than c+

We used c+ this cycle.

Graceface and Samiam - sounds like there's lots of hot stuff going down at the moment! Keep it up, ladies! The torch had sputtered out here now, but I think OH has other plans now that he's feeling so romantic!
Truly - GORGEOUS ring, gorgeous hubby too! It's so nice to see your face! That's lovely Scotland, my favourite place, we're going on holiday there in the summer. Anyone know where the midgies don't go?!
xck30 - good luck with the pre-seed. My OH particularly liked Yes Baby, came with an applicator so it goes into places some lubes don't reach...!

We've been using conceive+...it gets EVERYWHERE :haha::blush:

I lived in Scotland for 17 years....never got bitten and I lived near Stirling :winkwink:

TRULY...I am loving the ring!!! Sent you a message on FB lol

gorgeous ring trulyblessed and congratulations ,welcome herbie :flower:

on a sadder note i am back ttc with you ladies sadly i am miscarrying today ,started lightly yesterday and wasn`t too worried however today it is heavy dark red blood with clots, and some serious cramping ,i am sad to say the least but just hoping my angel all comes out so so her little sole can fly high with all the other little angels,( i just have a feeling it was a girl) and so hopefully i can escape a d&c, i was 10+3 weeks , hoping i can get back to ov cycles quickly, i know that this will stir emotions for some ladies on here so i would just like to apologise if i cause any distress as it is not my intention, hubbys arent so good with feelings and emotions but i know that i can talk to you ladies, this is my first loss and i am at a loss and struggling at the moment to come to terms with it ,

and to every1 ttc may we all get our bfps :dust:

Oh Maryanne, I'm SO sorry. You poor thing, loads of hugs. xxx And no, you're not distressing people - that's what we're here for. Lots of us have been through it and it definitely helps to post about it. There is a really good miscarriage support section on the site, too. xxx

so sorry MaryAnn. I think a lot of us here have been through losses at various stages and totally understand. Talk away hun :hugs:

thanks girls x, i think after 6 succesful pregnancies even with my age i thought that it wouldnt go wrong i have been reading the miscarriage section especially the myths wondering if it was something i had done wrong, i will get my head round it i know it was my body saying something was wrong but that just doesnt help much as i know my angel is gone and just saying that i have an angel upsets me loads ,thanks for the support x

Maryanne,

I am soo sorry. What a sad day for you. We're here for you. It's definitely nothing that you've done.

Maryanne, so so sorry for your loss. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure others would second it, you have no need to apologise for upsetting us by talking about your lost baby, that is why we come here, to offer and receive support. Come to us when you are feeling in need of a virtual shoulder to cry on. My husband can always tell when I'm typing on the forum as opposed to typing an email, I guess my typing must sound as though it has more purpose as he says, 'Are you on that forum again?'!!! He is (generally) great about my mc and ttc but I know he sometimes thinks, 'Why isn't she over it yet?'; they just don't feel the loss and the urgency to be pregnant that we feel as 'mature' Mummies/Mummies -in-waiting. No one here ever thinks (or at least never communicates) that! We are here to help x

Maryanne: so sorry for your loss, hun. :hugs:

Samiam: Two things going on. First, the temps have been pretty extreme here so at night when the temps were at 62 no heat was on in the house(lower temps), and when in the 30's heat was on and my temps went up.
Second, my waking times vary from 4:30 in the morning to 8am. This is just how it is and I'd rather take a temp after 3 or more hours of sleep than at the same time every morning. I only adjusted 1 temp before deciding not to do it anymore.

Truly: I'm at work pouting because I can't bring up the link to see your ring! "ACCESS DENIED" OMG!!! *stomps feet*

Maryanne I'm so sorry for your loss. Share away.

Pip x

Maryanne,I am so sorry and so very sad to hear of your loss,sending u lots of love and hugs Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Samiam: Two things going on. First, the temps have been pretty extreme here so at night when the temps were at 62 no heat was on in the house(lower temps), and when in the 30's heat was on and my temps went up.
Second, my waking times vary from 4:30 in the morning to 8am. This is just how it is and I'd rather take a temp after 3 or more hours of sleep than at the same time every morning. I only adjusted 1 temp before deciding not to do it anymore.

Grace: AH! So THAT's it! Makes perfect sense now. So all is good. :flower:

AFM: CD 14 and HUGE temp dip this morning! :happydance: I'm not getting too attached to the idea of O because I haven't had the same weird symptoms I've had in the past few weird cycles (super sore boobs and intense O pain), but maybe that's because I'm on the maca and have been doing acupuncture etc. Temps have seemed more stable all around. Oh hell, who am I kidding, yes I bloody am attached to the flippin idea that today or tomorrow that huevo will hop into the chute and find all of the :spermy:s waiting there.

Anyway. . . Shagfest day three. No oh-my-god-I'm-ovulating-let's-have-a-fight-now issues and we're both still smiling. Getting ready for a party tonight and I promised OH that I'd wear some new sexy underwear under my dress that he could only see after the fete. :blush: So he's grinning like a kid. It's cute.

Also, Miss C and LL and I are on a top-secret Facebook group page. I promise that it is secret, as in no-one who hasn't been permitted into the group by me can even see that the group exists. We'd love to have you join us on there. No-one knows that OH and I are ttc, so it's very secret. If you're interested, PM me with your fb name and I will add you. Miss C says that she's not coming back on here. :cry:

LOL Samiam - Im on Day 13, first peak, Im out tonight too, like your thinking girl :))) ENJOY and good luck, we on the same "train" then at the moment choooo choooo :))

gorgeous ring trulyblessed and congratulations ,welcome herbie :flower:

on a sadder note i am back ttc with you ladies sadly i am miscarrying today ,started lightly yesterday and wasn`t too worried however today it is heavy dark red blood with clots, and some serious cramping ,i am sad to say the least but just hoping my angel all comes out so so her little sole can fly high with all the other little angels,( i just have a feeling it was a girl) and so hopefully i can escape a d&c, i was 10+3 weeks , hoping i can get back to ov cycles quickly, i know that this will stir emotions for some ladies on here so i would just like to apologise if i cause any distress as it is not my intention, hubbys arent so good with feelings and emotions but i know that i can talk to you ladies, this is my first loss and i am at a loss and struggling at the moment to come to terms with it ,

and to every1 ttc may we all get our bfps :dust:

So so sorry Maryanne just read your post with tears in my eyes - take care
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g