TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Spoomie & Glowstar: I am interested in learning how to do the fertility self massage. Where is your link, Glowie?

Hi Sam

I will check out Glowstar's video later as all the clips I found were promotions trying to get you to buy their instructional video! The following link I found had a good step by step written guide. Hope it helps x

https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/massage-for-fertility.html

PS My longest run so far since mc this morning, 55 mins. It felt like a marathon though, gosh, I'm sooooo out of shape! :-( Hoping that running again actually helps with ttc because it's what my body is used to, but at the very least it is making me feel better xx

Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!

I'm totally disgusted with my chart today. We turned off the heat again due to beautiful daytime temps and left it off overnight. Now my chart just looks like pretty mountains. Egads! :dohh:

You could have O'd on CD13 with a FB rise.....might take a couple more temps in to give you crosshairs :thumbup:

Spoomie - I know...dreaded temp drop, although to be honest I feel really OK about it. I suppose I am getting to the stage that the further along TTC gets the more I feel that surely the laws of averages must mean I am getting closer to a BFP right? :winkwink: although this cycle would have been nice as the EDD would have been 16th January which was the day I buried my Dad.....maybe it's a good thing to be bfn, bit depressing that date really :winkwink:

Nise, so sorry the dreaded witch go you...I won't be far behind you. Your chart looked really nice too, maybe a bit of ntnp would be a good thing...for all of us!!! :hugs:

PS My longest run so far since mc this morning, 55 mins. It felt like a marathon though, gosh, I'm sooooo out of shape! :-( Hoping that running again actually helps with ttc because it's what my body is used to, but at the very least it is making me feel better xx

Spoomie: I know what you mean. God it is sooo much harder to get back into shape than it is to stay in shape! Congrats on the longer run. I am convinced that it will help us TTC. It increases blood flow to the area and it keeps estrogen levels in check, which can only help, right? Thanks for the link!

Glowstar: Hmm. It does look triphasic. I hate when you have to wait for FF to figure stuff out. Thanks for the link!

Grace: Since I started doing the vag temping, I've noticed that the room temp doesn't matter so much. Something to consider.

AFM: We are limping toward the finish line here. I think my thighs might just break from all of the :sex: and the fact that I've been working out a bit more this week. Temps flew up this morning, so I think O day was yesterday, which means that we may have at least timed it right. TH, F, and twice yesterday. Here's hoping. And here's hoping that I make it through the tww without losing the plot again. :thumbup:

American Mothers. Happy Mothers' Day to all of you. We are all mothers (to children or to angels). :flower:

Marianne, I feel for you, hun. It took us ten months to catch the egg after we mc but we did it and I am sure you will too. Give yourself all of the time you need.

Sorry to hear about Miss C.

To those waiting for the next cycle, remember every regular cycle is an indication that you are still in the running. Don't give up!

Things are still going well here. (Knock on wood)

Happy Mother's Day since I know those who don't have children they can hold are all mothers in their hearts.

I'll be with you on the TWW sam! Think I ov'd today will see what temp says in morning. Think we'll Bd tonight just for luck!! Then fingers crossed and let the symptom spotting and mind overdrive begin!!!

I'll be with you on the TWW sam! Think I ov'd today will see what temp says in morning. Think we'll Bd tonight just for luck!! Then fingers crossed and let the symptom spotting and mind overdrive begin!!!

Morgans: SO we can keep one another sane, then, right?? :)

Spoomie - Thanks for posting that link. Congrats on your longest run yet! :thumbup:

Glowstar - Could very well be. I'll try to take my temps at the same time this week. Hopefully this week will look better.

Samiam - Good idea! I will start next cycle. Good luck to you here in the 2ww!

Morgans- Good luck to you as well!

ciarhwyfar- Happy Mother's Day to you!

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Just got home from work and it's time to crash until tomorrow.

Hello all! Just a quick 'being dumb with technology again' but I can't ever find our thread now - it doesn't seem to be under 'groups and discussions' at the moment and I found it again under on the over 35's forum. Sorry to bring up this thorny subject!! But does anyone know how I can 'bookmark' it so I don't have to trawl through everything - or where it's actually living nowdays?
Thanks, love thicko!
x

Okay - now it's back in groups and discussions. Oh dearie me!
Love Confused x

I believe you should see it under your user CP and go to SUBSCRIBED THREADS....or you can click on QUICK LINKS and then on the drop down menu click on SUBSCRIBED THREADS

LLBean, you're a star, thanks for sorting me out! x

Lots of us girls on the 2ww right now - Morgans on cd15, Sam on 16 and me on 18 - anyone else? Glowie - are you still waiting? Are we going nuts? Are we shagged out?! Yes and yes.

Spoomie - sounds like your running is going really well. We're going to hit the swimming pool this week. (keep OH's little :spermy: cool too !)

Ciarhwyfar - glad all is going well! Have you seen Pip on the pregnancy forum? Hope she's good too! x

Graceface - my chart is a bit mad too - let's rejoice in our insane temperatures x

Nise - sorry she got you x

Well, I went totally insane this afternoon. I bought a VIP membership in FF and then spent about two hours trawling through charts to see if mine could possibly mean pregnancy! I am deluded, obsessed and could quote you my charts to within an inch of their lives. I shouldn't be allowed near a computer anymore. x

FYI, if you haven't subscribed it's in the 'thread tools' at the top of the thread :winkwink:

Well got my CD21 results back, not sure why but got results for FSH (4) and LH (3) too :shrug: not sure how accurate they are as thought they should be done on CD3...anyway progesterone is 37 which seems to be OK from what I can find out.

Still waiting for witch to arrive, sure she'll be here tomorrow :wacko:

FYI, if you haven't subscribed it's in the 'thread tools' at the top of the thread :winkwink:

Well got my CD21 results back, not sure why but got results for FSH (4) and LH (3) too :shrug: not sure how accurate they are as thought they should be done on CD3...anyway progesterone is 37 which seems to be OK from what I can find out.

Still waiting for witch to arrive, sure she'll be here tomorrow :wacko:

Shame Glowstar :-( Well done though for not letting FFF get your hopes up, glad you were able to learn from my sorry tale! I was so disappointed to see another drop for you this morning, I had been visualising a lovely upward turn xx

It's thanks to you I didn't get excited spoomie, when you know the witch is on her way, you just know no matter what FFF says! She will be here tomorrow on time. Just need to get OH and his obviously lazy arse swimmers sorted now ha ha! X

:wave: I'm here Reb! Off for my 12w scan and booking appointment on Friday. Finally starting to feel like I'm through the worst of the nausea although the retching is still hanging about. Still very bloated - there's a bump pic in my journal.

:dust: for all you ladies. I just know you will do it!

Pip x

Lots of us girls on the 2ww right now - Morgans on cd15, Sam on 16 and me on 18 - anyone else? Glowie - are you still waiting? Are we going nuts? Are we shagged out?! Yes and yes.

Well, I went totally insane this afternoon. I bought a VIP membership in FF and then spent about two hours trawling through charts to see if mine could possibly mean pregnancy! I am deluded, obsessed and could quote you my charts to within an inch of their lives. I shouldn't be allowed near a computer anymore. x

Reb: Oh dear oh dear. I'm flipping out myself already too. Shit. AND hey, don't worry about your FF thing. I did that the first month I joined FF and every fricking month afterward there is at least one day when I spend hours doing that. Feel free to hit up my chart to see if you think it means that I'm with child. :haha: But only do it if it helps your obsession. I'm not going anywhere near looking at charts until the weekend. :nope:

It's thanks to you I didn't get excited spoomie, when you know the witch is on her way, you just know no matter what FFF says! She will be here tomorrow on time. Just need to get OH and his obviously lazy arse swimmers sorted now ha ha! X

Glowstar: Sigh. I hate that stupid effin witch.

I notice from your chart that she's not here yet Glowie and your temp has rallied a bit today, not like previous chart...... Is FFF still telling you it may be triphasic? Is your hope renewed or do you think it's the soy and that af is still coming? x

hi gilrs
I've just received the pre-ssed and the c+ and 50 Ovulation Tests

questions now, If you know:
1. after I have no more applicatos... what can I do?
2. we have problem with the sperm (oligo-astheno-teratospermia)
is any girl here which has semen problem but BFP after using lubricants?

thanks again
I'd like to inform you soon my BFP

We try hadlry ... ttc#2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back