TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

TO SPOOMIE from Miss_C:
Please send hugs to everyone, especially spoomie my twinny who sent me a wonderful wonderful PM and I considered coming back after reading it until I read that post.(referring to a new post on her request to move us back)

REB... I agree, your chart looks FABULOUS! FXd for you!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Glowstar: Thanks hon! Please dear dog let my temps go up tomorrow! They did go up on the vag chart, which, oddly enough, seems to be almost the mirror opposite of the mouth chart. Very confusing to me. I've also been getting all highs and no peak. Do I understand correctly that I can save and use old sticks next month when the thing asks me to feed it before/after I O? That's VERY cool if true.

Morgans: I see. It all makes sense now. Thanks for allowing me into your confused club! :wacko:

Spoomie: You do sound strong and healthy! Hurrah!! Running is making me feel so much better too. Was there a weather shift that might have affected your temp?

Spoomie - I have put all the lovely CBFM results in now...no peak...all highs...used old sticks from CD18, (stupid machine still gave me highs!) as knew I had already O'd, in fact that was the other reason I went with research setting with O on CD13 because the two strongest lines on the sticks were CD12 & CD13, we did the extra BD on CD15 when my temp dropped.....but I clearly remember thinking that CP was NOT fertile and had white sticky CM. I took Soy.....it works like Clomid...maybe I O'd twice :rofl::rofl:
Anyhoo, none of it really matters I suppose will just see what temps do tomorrow :wacko:

Off to stalk everyone else's charts as fed up of looking at mine now :coffee:

Hi Glowstar

I was sure you were a CBFM girl! I really wish I'd thought of feeding it old sticks last month when I knew I'd missed my freak early ovulation! Instead, like a mug, I went out to spend this month's mortgage payment at Boots as I didn't order from Amazon in time!

If you're stalking, check mine out. Confused. I KNOW I ovulated yesterday, had convincing EWCM for the first time really since mc (I have never been so pleased to see a big blob of EWCM :) I was almost hyperventilating) and also ovulation pain all day yesterday till late afternoon. Very puzzled to see that my temp hadn't gone up this am. I temp vaginally and at same time every day (or within 15 mins if my DS wakes me and I adjust on FFF) Hoping to see a big shift tomorrow. I'm putting this resurgence of good signs down to running again, waking my body from its hibernation of depression and reminding it that we're still alive and have work to do :) xx

:haha: I was the same as you...nearly bought another box of sticks from Lloyds Pharmacy and then saw the price and decided against it :winkwink:
Your chart will prob be like mine...you'll prob get a temp jump today and not Ov on the day you thought you did :dohh: You look very well covered so far with Bd'ing...will check later to hopefully see a temp jump this morning :thumbup:

AFM - stupid witch must be on her way...temp drop and woke with period farts and cramps :haha: oh well......bloody 14 day LP is a good thing but makes things drag on and on and on when you just want to know!! I will be placing my Ebay order for more CBFFFFFM sticks later today. Going to try Soy again and up my dosage of Maca and try Vag temps and see how things play out in Cycle #8. Will update later with a ' ding dong the witch is here' :wacko:

morning everyone
did a test last night it was -
but this morning i got my smiley face!!!! yeah!!!!!
didn"t think you could use fmu but reading the indtructions it said most women prefer to use it:wacko:
so guess what we"ll be doing today?:blush::happydance:

morning everyone
did a test last night it was -
but this morning i got my smiley face!!!! yeah!!!!!
didn"t think you could use fmu but reading the indtructions it said most women prefer to use it:wacko:
so guess what we"ll be doing today?:blush::happydance:

Go herbie go,:happydance::happydance: good luck Hun,:hugs:

[
AFM - stupid witch must be on her way...temp drop and woke with period farts and cramps :haha: oh well......bloody 14 day LP is a good thing but makes things drag on and on and on when you just want to know!! I will be placing my Ebay order for more CBFFFFFM sticks later today. Going to try Soy again and up my dosage of Maca and try Vag temps and see how things play out in Cycle #8. Will update later with a ' ding dong the witch is here' :wacko:

Shame Glowstar, dam her the stupid old witch xx

Temp rise for me today, here we go again. The euphoria of ovulation is passing and the horrid limbo begins

Aw, bad luck Glowie - but you're not out till you're out. Period farts! hehe!
Herbie - woo-hoo! Let the :spermy: 's swim!
The Spoomster - come join me in the lovely 2 ww x
LLBean - thanks for passing on Miss C's message - send her our love and beg her to come back!
x

Aw, bad luck Glowie - but you're not out till you're out. Period farts! hehe!
Herbie - woo-hoo! Let the :spermy: 's swim!
The Spoomster - come join me in the lovely 2 ww x
LLBean - thanks for passing on Miss C's message - send her our love and beg her to come back!
x

Will do :flower:

Ding dong the wicked witch is here :cry:
Just noticed my LP's are making a pretty pattern, 14,13,14,13 :haha:

BIG SIGH....DEEP BREATHS...here we go again...cycle #8 'Operation Knock my Snatch Up'.....I am now relying on at LEAST one of you to get a friggin' BFP this month :thumbup:

BIG SIGH....DEEP BREATHS...here we go again...cycle #8 'Operation Knock my Snatch Up'.....I am now relying on at LEAST one of you to get a friggin' BFP this month :thumbup:

Sorry darling xxx

Reb: I have come over to the dark side and joined FF. Your chart looks good, hun! FX'd for you!

Glow: "Operation Knock My Snatch Up" Me thinks this should be a siggy! Sorry the wicked witch has shown her ugly face. Bitch slap her and I hope a house drops from the sky so you can grab her sparkly baby dust snatching slippers!

Spoomie: Go, go, go, go!!:happydance:

herbie: WOOT! :sex::spermy::dust:

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Have a great day ladies!

Temp rise for me today, here we go again. The euphoria of ovulation is passing and the horrid limbo begins

Spoomie: Ugh. Welcome. I'm here too. Limbo is horrid. I just want to sleep the whole time and wake up next week and know the end result. :sleep:

Glowstar: Sorry hon! That is the pits. And your chart was looking so good! How much maca were you taking? I'm asking because I'm taking some but I don't know how much one should take. I'm just taking the daily dose on the box.

AFM: Temps being odd again (mouth ones, that is). Vag ones on the rise, slowly, but steadily. Sooo sleepy today. Has it been two weeks yet? :wacko:

Thats just rubbish Glowstar - wish that witch would SOD OFF for a while! :))

Oh bad luck, Glowstar - I'm so sorry :hugs:
Spoomie and Sam, welcome to the 2 wicked weeks. I've been here for a while now and should be out of my misery in a few days time. Sadly, I suspect that I'm getting a cold, which makes sense of my ultra-high temps. Although it's about 3 months since we went paraben-free at home, so it could be less oestrogen in my system... who knows.
Graceface - welcome to the madness of chart comparisons! hee hee I only spent ten minutes on it today, which is a distinct improvement.

Bum, bum, bum why do I get a cold every flipping month?!

Spoomie and Sam, welcome to the 2 wicked weeks. I've been here for a while now and should be out of my misery in a few days time. Sadly, I suspect that I'm getting a cold, which makes sense of my ultra-high temps. Although it's about 3 months since we went paraben-free at home, so it could be less oestrogen in my system... who knows.
Graceface - welcome to the madness of chart comparisons! hee hee I only spent ten minutes on it today, which is a distinct improvement.

Reb, don't count yourself out just because you have a cold coming. When I was running seriously I would check my pulse every morning before getting up to see whether I was coming down with something. It would be high for no more than a couple of days before symptoms presented if that was the case, and I'm certain it's the same with temping - yours seem to have been on the rise for longer than that. Besides, you shouldn't complain, I read on a thread a few weeks back the theory that lowered resistance makes it easier for your body to get pregnant, by preventing it from viewing the fertilised egg as a foreign body I guess. This would make perfect sense to me; when I took a pregnancy test for my DS I was taking 16 antibiotics a day recovering from pneumonia! The beginning of the illness would've coincided perfectly with implantation, so embrace that cold!!! :haha:

Reb: What Spoomie says makes perfect sense. I also check my pulse and she's right. Your temps are quite high for a cold, hon. So tell me more about this paraben-free thing! Am I the only one who knows nothing about this? EEKS. Yep this wicked two week wait thing. Damned long, if you ask me. I. Will. Not. Look. At. Charts. All. Night. :wacko:

Morning ladies! Falling, falling falling :( oh well.
Spoomie, thanks so much for your post and encouraging words- good grief you must have been sick when you got your DS! Actually don't feel coldy today - maybe it's a resurgence of hay fever.
Samiam - parabens are chemicals that mimic oestrogen (sp?!) and they're contained in most cosmetic products like soap, shampoo etc. even toothpaste. We decided to get rid of as many as we could easily so now we use paraben-free soap shampoo and deodorant. The alternatives are expensive and I have to say, the deodorant does not work that well..!:blush: and my hair is not as glossy...! and we haven't got round to washing-up liquid yet...but we where gloves. Mad, innit! Hoping that our oestrogen levels would become more natural. Worth a try if you've got a few quid to invest in expensive alternatives. x

Reb, that's not a fall that's a minor dip, I wouldn't be worrying about that all...not at 8dpo when implantation can happen :winkwink:

Sam - I was only taking 500mg of Maca as I started it in the middle of the cycle, I am currently on a 'rest' as not supposed to take it during AF, supposed to let your body 'cleanse naturally'. I am upping it to 1000mg a day from CD5 and OH has upped his dosage as well :kiss:

Morgans - YIPPEE for crosshairs :happydance: you timed it well this month :hugs:

Spoomie- so did you!! perfect timing and all looking good so far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->