TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

It's thanks to you I didn't get excited spoomie, when you know the witch is on her way, you just know no matter what FFF says! She will be here tomorrow on time. Just need to get OH and his obviously lazy arse swimmers sorted now ha ha! X

I notice from your chart that she's not here yet Glowie and your temp has rallied a bit today, not like previous chart...... Is FFF still telling you it may be triphasic? Is your hope renewed or do you think it's the soy and that af is still coming? x

Nope not here yet :shrug: keep having waves of feeling that she's looming though. FFF has been telling me for a few days that my chart is possibly triphasic on CD23....it still is telling me that. Question is...am I 15dpo or 13dpo....I def think I O'd on CD13...research agree's even with that FB rise @ 2dpo..(had one at 2dpo last cycle, just not as extreme) advanced thinks it's CD15.....but if I take the CD14 temp out...CD13 :wacko::wacko:
Either way 13dpo or 15dpo it's still telling me it's possibly triphasic on CD23 :haha::haha: Last time I took Soy it didn't affect my LP at all...FF has my average as 13days.

Heeellllooooooo!! Just catching up!!

I'm CD25 but have no idea when AF is due as I had a short cycle (25 days) last month and a usual one (30) the previous. Who knows:shrug:. Have NO symptoms at all. Be good if it's a BFP but I very much doubt it as rather shame faced to admit, after those that are shagged out, only managed one (yes you've read that correctly) BD :growlmad: and I had such good Ov signs too....what a waste of a cycle..... Never mind hope the witch shows up soon and then I can get cracking again!!!:happydance:

Feel a bit out of the loop with you all that I'm not FFing and charting, is it a good thing to do or is ignorance bliss??x

Reb: Thinking about buying a membership myself. I'm sure I'll be storming through the charts as well! Temps looking more steady the last 2 days. I'm sure it was due to the change in weather.

Glow: I have yet to stalk your chart today, but will be doing so shortly. Hope the witch keeps her distance this time!

Pip: Yay! Keep the bump pics coming!

[
Nope not here yet :shrug: keep having waves of feeling that she's looming though. FFF has been telling me for a few days that my chart is possibly triphasic on CD23....it still is telling me that. Question is...am I 15dpo or 13dpo....I def think I O'd on CD13...research agree's even with that FB rise @ 2dpo..(had one at 2dpo last cycle, just not as extreme) advanced thinks it's CD15.....but if I take the CD14 temp out...CD13 :wacko::wacko:
Either way 13dpo or 15dpo it's still telling me it's possibly triphasic on CD23 :haha::haha: Last time I took Soy it didn't affect my LP at all...FF has my average as 13days.

Glowie: I thought that you Oed on Cd15, but you know your own body, so. . . Either way, I am hoping that it is triphasic and it is looking pretty good, girl! :thumbup:

AFM: Thank God I'm taking the vag temps along with the mouth ones this month. They really don't change all that much, which is calming. And today, when the mouth one went down slightly, the vag one went up. Strange. But it's so confusing that it's keeping me from freaking out (yet). Hope you're all doing well! Any ideas to encourage implantation?

Hello ladies! Have a peek at my chart if you want to see nutty temperatures! And I wasn't even going to temp this month...oops. Anyway, I've got the highest temp I've ever had and I'm not sick, so my progesterone pumps must be blasting away. Hope there's a bean in there to get blasted!
Anyway,
Hello Pip - loving your bump! Keep 'em coming, I love it when our pregnant ladies pop (pip!) in to say hi.
Jax - GET SHAGGING, girl! And yes, you're better off not charting, except maybe pee sticks or else you get obsessed like me. :headspin: Come on, Graceface, join the FF VIP crowd and waste hours of your life trawling charts!
Sam - good to know I'm not the only one getting chart-mad - I think Glowie's chart looks good - anyone else?
xck30 - as to applicators, LOOK AWAY SQUEAMISH PEOPLE - turkey baster?! I'm sure the other ladies here will come up with some lovely other ideas...! As to the sperm issue, I'm completely ignorant about it, I'm afraid, but good luck!
x

Hello ladies! Have a peek at my chart if you want to see nutty temperatures! And I wasn't even going to temp this month...oops. Anyway, I've got the highest temp I've ever had and I'm not sick, so my progesterone pumps must be blasting away. Hope there's a bean in there to get blasted!
x

I sure hope that MY progesterone pumps turn the F on here soon! Your chart looks GREAT, hon! I also think that Glowie's looks really good too. :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Im a bit confused with my chart too and FF doesnt seem to know when I Ov'd!! Monitor peaked days 13 14, as normal! Highs for 3 days before then, only one pos OPK Day 13 in line with by CBFM Peak, but a temp dip Day 12 and now I cant think if I felt any OV pain, felt pains on Day 14 so now confused a bit!! :wacko: If I did OV on day 12 dont think we BD on time, cos of low sc, I thought in my wisdom this month to hang of til first peak! so now in the TWW I think!! and totally confused dot com!!! :cry: Really think I am going to start vag temping next cycle.

Hi Ladies,

Im a bit confused with my chart too and FF doesnt seem to know when I Ov'd!! Monitor peaked days 13 14, as normal! Highs for 3 days before then, only one pos OPK Day 13 in line with by CBFM Peak, but a temp dip Day 12 and now I cant think if I felt any OV pain, felt pains on Day 14 so now confused a bit!! :wacko: If I did OV on day 12 dont think we BD on time, cos of low sc, I thought in my wisdom this month to hang of til first peak! so now in the TWW I think!! and totally confused dot com!!! :cry: Really think I am going to start vag temping next cycle.

Why did you choose to discard your temp on CD 14? Can I join your website totallyconfused.com?

Tricky....your CP and CM would indicate cd13 but your temps would indicate cd15. I guess you know your body best, did it feel like you ovulated on cd13? I thought you were a CBFM girl? Can't see it on your chart, but even that can be a day out - how frustrating. I hate it when you go to bed thinking, tomorrow's temp will definitely tell me one way or the other, and then tomorrow's temp just leaves you even more in limbo! Praying for it to keep rising tomorrow Glowstar, but trying not to get too excited. Please fill in your chart early though!! xx

question for you girls
has anyone used cb digi opks?
tested 3 oclock it was -
then did another at 6.30 it was - but alot darker
shud i do another tonight? or leave it till tomorrow night?
bit bothered i"ll miss the surge
what do you think ladies? xxxxxxxxx

question for you girls
has anyone used cb digi opks?
tested 3 oclock it was -
then did another at 6.30 it was - but alot darker
shud i do another tonight? or leave it till tomorrow night?
bit bothered i"ll miss the surge
what do you think ladies? xxxxxxxxx

I have read that you should leave approximately 8 hours between OPKs... yes test twice per day but leave more time...also they want you to hold the pee for 4 hours... so you only waited 3.5 hours

so I would do one 4 hours from your last pee and for tomorrow you know...one between 11 an 3 and the other between 7 and 11

Hi Ladies,

Why did you choose to discard your temp on CD 14? Can I join your website totallyconfused.com?

Cos Glowstar thought I should :haha: and shes such an expert on these charts......course you can join me on totallyconfused.com! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Cos Glowstar thought I should :haha: and shes such an expert on these charts......course you can join me on totallyconfused.com! :happydance:

I said that because you had been on a night out the night before and therefore it might not be an accurate temp due to less sleep/alcohol etc just to see if it gave a different interpretation. There doesn't seem to be a sustained shift at the moment to indicate ov :shrug: I would keep Bd,ing every couple of days if you can. Mind you, I am on the flipside of you......everything else indicates Ov except for the CBFM which just gave me a whole load of highs and no Peak, clearly that is wrong as the CD21 test and temps prove I have Ov'd :wacko: It's frustrating when ALL the signs don't align :growlmad:
Have you done anything different, like sleeping with the window open etc?

Spoomie - I have put all the lovely CBFM results in now...no peak...all highs...used old sticks from CD18, (stupid machine still gave me highs!) as knew I had already O'd, in fact that was the other reason I went with research setting with O on CD13 because the two strongest lines on the sticks were CD12 & CD13, we did the extra BD on CD15 when my temp dropped.....but I clearly remember thinking that CP was NOT fertile and had white sticky CM. I took Soy.....it works like Clomid...maybe I O'd twice :rofl::rofl:
Anyhoo, none of it really matters I suppose will just see what temps do tomorrow :wacko:

Off to stalk everyone else's charts as fed up of looking at mine now :coffee:

Sam - I think you O'd on CD14.....just praying your temp goes up a tad...keep with the vag temps, think I will do the same next time :hugs:

Reb - Your chart looks FREAKIN' awesome.....don't skip any temps just in case something mega exciting happens :kiss:

funnily enough i had highs from day 12 to day 20 this cycle and ran out of sticks so no idea when ov was but its usually around 17. the eggy was very evidently released at some stage though

Spoomie - I have put all the lovely CBFM results in now...no peak...all highs...used old sticks from CD18, (stupid machine still gave me highs!) as knew I had already O'd, in fact that was the other reason I went with research setting with O on CD13 because the two strongest lines on the sticks were CD12 & CD13, we did the extra BD on CD15 when my temp dropped.....but I clearly remember thinking that CP was NOT fertile and had white sticky CM. I took Soy.....it works like Clomid...maybe I O'd twice :rofl::rofl:
Anyhoo, none of it really matters I suppose will just see what temps do tomorrow :wacko:

Off to stalk everyone else's charts as fed up of looking at mine now :coffee:

Hi Glowstar

I was sure you were a CBFM girl! I really wish I'd thought of feeding it old sticks last month when I knew I'd missed my freak early ovulation! Instead, like a mug, I went out to spend this month's mortgage payment at Boots as I didn't order from Amazon in time!

If you're stalking, check mine out. Confused. I KNOW I ovulated yesterday, had convincing EWCM for the first time really since mc (I have never been so pleased to see a big blob of EWCM :) I was almost hyperventilating) and also ovulation pain all day yesterday till late afternoon. Very puzzled to see that my temp hadn't gone up this am. I temp vaginally and at same time every day (or within 15 mins if my DS wakes me and I adjust on FFF) Hoping to see a big shift tomorrow. I'm putting this resurgence of good signs down to running again, waking my body from its hibernation of depression and reminding it that we're still alive and have work to do :) xx

Reb - Your chart looks FREAKIN' awesome.....don't skip any temps just in case something mega exciting happens :kiss:

Hey Reb, Glowstar is right, this is amazing, please God it lasts. Would be so amazing if you got good news, especially this month. it doesn't follow any of your other charts. Keep your feet on the ground (metaphorically), but don't go lifting anything heavy (literally) xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->