TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Ding dong the wicked witch is here :cry:
Just noticed my LP's are making a pretty pattern, 14,13,14,13 :haha:

BIG SIGH....DEEP BREATHS...here we go again...cycle #8 'Operation Knock my Snatch Up'.....I am now relying on at LEAST one of you to get a friggin' BFP this month :thumbup:

So sorry Hun,:hugs:

Good grief, my cycle is being weird this month...or am I worrying for nothing? STILL no smiley face on my OPK... hmmm and the temps don't show anything major for me either so worrying here a bit. I should not have taken the stupid Soy...I did it against my better judgment (Estrogen dominance sucks) Have purposely not taken any supplements at all this cycle to see how it goes. Last night was a pain to fall asleep, very much like when I was full blown estrogen dominant...so no more soy for me!

Reb: It is a dip!! Thanks for the info on paraben. I use a lot of natural products already and gloves for washing up (because I hate touching the grossness). Is it always listed on products as paraben, or does it have any hidden names?

Glowstar: Re the maca, cool. Thanks!

LL: Sigh. I hate it when I have weird months that don't make any sense! Where did you get your naughty 40s signature?

LL: Sigh. I hate it when I have weird months that don't make any sense! Where did you get your naughty 40s signature?

I believe it was from Macwooley, here is the link
https://i.imgur.com/IKElw.gif

morning everyone
did a test last night it was -
but this morning i got my smiley face!!!! yeah!!!!!
didn"t think you could use fmu but reading the indtructions it said most women prefer to use it:wacko:
so guess what we"ll be doing today?:blush::happydance:

cross my finger

I'll do the same thing tonight...

hoping for all of us...

:cloud9:

Welcome ladies.

My OH is from New Stevenston near Motherwell. Small world!

Pip x

Doh. Pregnancy brain. I'm convinced I just read half a dozen posts on here about surrogate mothers, low sperm count and people living in Wishaw!

Going for a lie down!!!

Pip x

Hey bumpees! How nice to see you both here! How're you doing? Pip good luck for your appointment tomorrow.
Sam - try this link - it has all the names of parabens and also info about them. Most paraben-free products say paraben-free x
https://www.health-report.co.uk/paraben_synonyms.htm
Hmm, think my usual techno-crapness is in play. You'll have to copy and paste it, I think!
Ladies, thanks for your encouraging noises about my weird chart! x

Spoomie- so did you!! perfect timing and all looking good so far!!

Hi Glowstar. Hope you're doing ok and that the witch is ready to leave. Old hag. Thanks for your pat on the back :) Really pleased with the timing although it was exhausting! We probably won't bd again until next month as we'll only just be recovered by then!!! TTC at our age is such hard work, spending all day every day with an energetic toddler certainly doesn't help, not that I'm complaining about having him xx

Hi ladies

I went for initial assessment for bereavement counselling today. After my all time low last month I finally accepted that I need help to get over mc. Your wise and supportive words definitely helped at the time and bizarrely, since setting the wheels in motion I feel, on the whole, much better. Maybe it's the prospect that someone may help, don't know. I also credit it in large part to getting back to running, but now I'm in 2WW I have all those stupid thoughts coming to the fore that I mustn't rock the boat for a potential fertilised egg. I know this is ridiculous but it just won't quite go away so not sure if I'll run or not. With my last pregnancy that ended in mc at some point during 2WW I felt, for the first time, that I didn't want to run. Not sure if it was intuition or if it was just another thing to try at the time, can't quite remember. My DH also says that I'm probably just recovering naturally anyway and that 6 months would be about the right timeframe. Who knows. In some ways I feel totally fraudulent for even going to counselling because if I discovered I was pregnant then I'm sure I'd be totally recovered. How horrible is that? All my grief for my lost baby gone. I really liked Miss_C's words (I'm pretty certain it was Miss_C, apologies if it was someone else's theory, please correct me) when I was so low, that her precious baby is still going to come to her, he is trying but just hasn't quite made it yet, and maybe that is why it would be ok for my grief to be wiped out in an instant. Sorry, I'm rambling. This was only supposed to be a quick post, just telling you about my appointment!

Glad you feel better Spoomie, and I do believe it was Miss_C, talking about her "Ziggy"

Yes it was Miss C. I think it's a good way to look at it Spoomie, why should you feel guilty for feeling happy about being pregnant again....Miss C said it was the same soul coming back...or something along those lines but it made perfect sense to me :winkwink:

Thanks LLBean and Glowstar. I was sure it was Miss_C and even wrote Ziggy's name in my post but then took it out at the risk of offending someone else if it had been their kind words to me, and I had been mistaken.

Bless little Ziggy and I'm sure we all miss Miss_C, my twinny, and worry about her out there in the big wide world without us. Please God he makes it to her soon xxx

Hi Spoomie, glad things went well for you today. I agree completely with everyone else, it would be completely natural to be perfectly happy if you were pregnant again. And even if you're feeling better, counselling's got to be a good thing, so don't feel fraudulent! x

Hi ladies, stay positive and keep that torch burning. Just spreading some :dust: around here, it's been far too long without a BFP xx

Hey Reb

Sorry your chart has nose dived. Guess you were right and I was wrong with my theory xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->