TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Aw, Sam, I don't think so. But never give up, never surrender! I'm just so desperately hoping for a BFP before the 16th (would've been Ben's birth-date) but I feel incredibly not-pregnant and PMT=ish. How're you doing in your 2WW - have you been able to stay away from the charts?! x

Reb, my temp took a nose dive as well. I took my daughter out shopping and while out I felt damp down there and when I checked there was spotting. Totally bummed. :hugs:

Shi-ite, Graceface, that's a short LP. You need to get that sorted! Would it be worth seeing an acupuncturist, or asking your doctor for progesterone supplements? Love your new pic!
Sorry the witch got you :hugs:
x

Reb, my temp took a nose dive as well. I took my daughter out shopping and while out I felt damp down there and when I checked there was spotting. Totally bummed. :hugs:

Am so sorry grace the witch got u :hugs: I love your new profile Pic ,wasn't sure if it was u or not :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry the :witch: has got some of you.

I had my 12w scan today and all is well. They put me forward another day. No problems at all about being 40 and pregnant. Doesn't seem to raise an eyebrow in my PCT. I've put the scan pics in my journal.

:dust:

Pip x

Grace, just spotting? you sure it's not implantation? BTW great new pic!

I was just going to ask you, Grace, if it couldn't be implantation spotting and temp dip. Given your symptoms and your test results. . . .

I had my 12w scan today and all is well. They put me forward another day. No problems at all about being 40 and pregnant. Doesn't seem to raise an eyebrow in my PCT. I've put the scan pics in my journal.

Pip x

Good to hear, Pip. One hurdle over with. Now we get to do one week at a time. ;)

Aw, Sam, I don't think so. But never give up, never surrender! I'm just so desperately hoping for a BFP before the 16th (would've been Ben's birth-date) but I feel incredibly not-pregnant and PMT=ish. How're you doing in your 2WW - have you been able to stay away from the charts?! x

Oh dear. I'm so sorry. But you're not out yet, lady! :hugs: I'm doing okay. This has been the longest week of my life, but I'm hanging in there. I have had a slow steady temp rise via mouth recently and a consistent rise vag wise, so I'm not panicking yet. Thanks for asking!!

Pip - morning! Great news re your scan, I'm so delighted! Going to stalk your journal. Are you technically on your 2nd tri yet? I've forgotten what the weeks are. Keep popping in x
Graceface - The ladies have all said what I wondered through the night - implantation bleed? Did she really get you yet? Fingers crossed x
Sam and LLBean - we're the 2 week waiters club! The days are interminable!!! x

Pip x

great news hun:happydance:
when i went to see my cons, she asked my age and i expected her to comment on my age but she said 40 is an average age for pregnant women:winkwink:
just looked at your location hun :winkwink:your on my doorstep
i"m a lancashire lass:thumbup:

Reb: And your temp went back up today! Hooray! :happydance: I had a slight dip today, but as I think that I am 7dpo, (never mind that fff thinks I'm 4dpo b/c it's wrong) I'm hoping that it was implantation dip and that tomorrow my temp will rocket on up there.

AFM: I'm doing my best not to SS, but I do have all of these weird pulling sensations in my lower abdomen. What's weird this cycle is that I have (for the first time ever in the tww!) no boob tenderness. I wonder if it's the maca, or the fact that I am not on my androgen meds, or the lack of carbs, or the fact that I have now been caffeine free for six weeks. Could be all of them, right? Does one necessarily have to have sore boobies to be up the duff? Oh dear, now I am spotting the absence of symptoms. Stepping away from the computer. . . .

The witch caught me. On the light side, but here. Hope gone. Depressed and angry...

The witch caught me. On the light side, but here. Hope gone. Depressed and angry...

OH CRAP. No!! Sorry to hear it. That dumb hag. Didn't you just have a host of tests? Are you taking any supplements or vitamins? :hugs:

Reb: And your temp went back up today! Hooray! :happydance: I had a slight dip today, but as I think that I am 7dpo, (never mind that fff thinks I'm 4dpo b/c it's wrong) I'm hoping that it was implantation dip and that tomorrow my temp will rocket on up there.

AFM: I'm doing my best not to SS, but I do have all of these weird pulling sensations in my lower abdomen. What's weird this cycle is that I have (for the first time ever in the tww!) no boob tenderness. I wonder if it's the maca, or the fact that I am not on my androgen meds, or the lack of carbs, or the fact that I have now been caffeine free for six weeks. Could be all of them, right? Does one necessarily have to have sore boobies to be up the duff? Oh dear, now I am spotting the absence of symptoms. Stepping away from the computer. . . .

Reb The temp rise is great, where there's a temp rise, there's hope! :thumbup: Will be stalking your chart tomorrow, so don't leave it till midday to update your FFF!

Samiam Oh my gosh.....I too have had weird pulling twinges in the region of my ovaries pretty much all day at 2 and 3dpo, and then less so today, 4dpo. Now I am an intelligent woman (!) and I KNOW that there can't possibly be any symptoms before implantation, yet I am also an irrational woman (!!!) and am imagining my little fertilised egg bumping its way to my uterus and beating me up on its merry way.......as I said, I know it's completely irrational but I don't recall feeling this before even though I'm racking my brains to think if I had it with my last pregnancy or when I was pregnant with my son. Unlike you, I think I agree with FFF about my ovulation day, even though that pins my ovulation one or two days after CBFM peak reading. May go off now to play around with FFF settings and see what my chart looks like if I change from advanced to override in favour of CBFM. Whoever would've thought Saturday nights could be THIS exciting? :haha:

Re: your non sore boobs. I think it's entirely possible; I didn't get sore breasts with any of my mc pregnancies or with my beautiful boy, and I know that I subsequently went on to have other symptoms - nausea, heightened sense of smell etc indicating normal development of the pregnancies to various stages. I don't really get it as an indication of impending AF either though. For me, I'd describe it as more a 'full' feeling and I often prod them incessantly to see if perhaps they might be sore, which probably means I end up with sore boobs eventually!!!

Shame Grace, so sorry. Dam that blasted witch. What about vitex or B complex to regulate your cycle? I'm afraid I don't remember if you've said you've taken either. I know the former is an all round regulator which may help, or B complex specifically to lengthen the LP? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->