TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Miss C! Miss C you're here! We've missed you SO much. Are you staying? I just popped on to update my chart and here you are. xxxxx
Ladies - say a happy birthday to Ben in heaven and I'm off to the beach. I'm doing okay and thanks mostly to you guys x

Hi on this side Miss_C and Happy Birthday Ben

Hugs to you all!

Ladies - just logged on cos I really needed some post miscarriage information and sadly this is the only place I know that has so many awesome ladies and I read your pm's and messages and what you had written in here, it has taken me an hour to catch up but I am now a sobbing blubbering mess and I am freaking the little one out cos he keeps tugging my arm saying mummy? mummy? so I am going to go and compose myself and come back later.

Spoomie I love you and thank you for your pm's, you wonderful beautiful person. I have done what you said my user cp is clear form that nastiness and I can come straight here without passing go, no looking left or right and no collecting 200 smackers!!

I love our little secret group over on FB though so I will stay there too ladies if that's OK. In someways cos it is so private I feel we can talk so much openly there, especially if DP happens to click on any of my posts in these "public" forums!

Anyway special special ladies if love is all it takes to bring these souls though then they are so very very near cos there simply cannot be much more love to be found around waiting to give them it's all here!

hi all
ive not been on this site for ages, due to a move, and still in the middle of it all, i had so much trouble even finding this thread, its been moved to 'groups'?? for some reason :-S
anyway, Im on facebook, could someone kindly send me a PM on here and give me details to join, if you all dont mind that is? im now 44, been TTC since i was 40, and getting so fedup with everything latley :-( I feel like its never going to happen again for me, hope your all well tho xx take care xx

Janie--Send me a PM and I'll hook you up on FB. I will have to Friend you first in order to add you to the group, but as everyone can attest, it's a secret group and no-one will ever post directly on your wall. Just on the group wall.

Reb: Happy Birthday to Ben. Thinking of you. :hugs:

AFM: Temps climbing, sloooowwwwwwly. I cannot complain as long as they are climbing, right?

Miss C! Miss C you're here! We've missed you SO much. Are you staying? I just popped on to update my chart and here you are. xxxxx
Ladies - say a happy birthday to Ben in heaven and I'm off to the beach. I'm doing okay and thanks mostly to you guys x

Reb

As promised, you have been on my mind all day. Really hope you've had a relaxing day at the beach and that you've been a support to each other. Take some comfort from the fact that every day is a celebration in heaven and Ben will have been well looked after, I'm sure. My prayer is that his spirit will be with you here very soon. :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Ladies - just logged on cos I really needed some post miscarriage information and sadly this is the only place I know that has so many awesome ladies and I read your pm's and messages and what you had written in here, it has taken me an hour to catch up but I am now a sobbing blubbering mess and I am freaking the little one out cos he keeps tugging my arm saying mummy? mummy? so I am going to go and compose myself and come back later.

Spoomie I love you and thank you for your pm's, you wonderful beautiful person. I have done what you said my user cp is clear form that nastiness and I can come straight here without passing go, no looking left or right and no collecting 200 smackers!!

I love our little secret group over on FB though so I will stay there too ladies if that's OK. In someways cos it is so private I feel we can talk so much openly there, especially if DP happens to click on any of my posts in these "public" forums!

Anyway special special ladies if love is all it takes to bring these souls though then they are so very very near cos there simply cannot be much more love to be found around waiting to give them it's all here!

TWINNY!!! Oh my gosh :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I knew my persistence would beat you down in the end!!! The only thing that could make me happier would be a gigantic temp rise and a positive pregnancy test. Soooo glad you're back xxx

Morgans I THINK YOU COULD BE THE ONE SITTING IN THE EXPENSIVE SEATS THIS MONTH!!! Great temp rise. More tomorrow please xx

Janie welcome to the house of fun :) xx

Sam well done, it's going in the right direction :) xx

AFM....couldn't help but feel disappointed this am that my 37+ temp hadn't been maintained. Yes, it's still high I know, but just not going in the right direction. Early days and my last pregnancy chart did bob about a bit too, so all is not lost, I am trying to remember that. The aching in my ovaries that I had at 2/3/4dpo has gone now, I guess it was probably just something residual from ovulation. Toying with the idea of not temping until about 11dpo to spare myself some misery for a while, but I now I'd never be disciplined enough unless I can fall asleep having put the thermometer out of reach!

Feeling bit low today as an announcement went up on the staffroom notice board (I'm a supply teacher now and again and have been working today) to say that a baby boy has been born to a teacher who was only 2 weeks ahead of me. I'm hoping that now 2 of the 3 pregnancies which have haunted me the last few months are passed, that the light will get brighter at the end of my tunnel. Generally feeling stronger but it takes so little to knock me down again :nope: Reb and Miss_C are so so right, you ladies are what makes the difference xxx

oh Spoomie, hang in there. Sending you hugs and may your temps rise rise RISE

Happy Birthday Ben!

Welcome back Miss C.

:dust:

Pip x

Hello all you lovely people! Thanks for all your lovely wishes today. We have had a great day. I think I got my tears done mostly yesterday when OH and I were apart; today we went to the beach with 2 balloons, one to release each. It was so windy that one escaped without my noticing before we even got over the dunes and then I realised how perfect that was, as that one was Bill, my non-sticky bean, who never implanted at the IVF. He disappeared before we even saw him. We got the other balloon and wrote a message on it for Ben and I wrote a kiss on it - then OH surprised me by taking the pen and writing a kiss from him too; then we released it together and kissed and hugged. We watched it fly away for as long as we could see it.
OH was quite emotional which took him by surprise and he doesn't often admit to it, so it was very lovely for me. We took Jasper-dog for a lovely long walk on the beach; rode the Dymchurch railway; took another walk in a nature reserve and went out for a meal. We've had a celebration day, really and felt very close.
Hope you don't mind me describing it all, but it was very special.

Now -Spoomie and Morgans - you've got all my hopes this month. COME ON GIRLS! SOMEONE POST A BFbloodyP!!!
Miss C - hope you're here to stay x

Spoomie the aching in the ovaries is usually when the burst follicle turns into a progesterone factory and starts pumping out the stuff. Perfectly normal and just shows all is working fine in there.

AFM, no idea what is going on. Started with a little spotting and a clot yesterday and still doing so. Not enough to warrant a pad or a tampon but enough that there is fresh red every wipe. CD11 today - no idea wth is going on. Low down cramping and that heavy AF feeling and backache. Temps have been way up since the day AF arrived 2 weeks ago but today they did drop a bit again but who knows what they will do tomorrow. Neg HPT in case anyone was wondering. Did one yesterday arvo after a few people suggested I could be UTD, not the case sadly.

Sounds so beautiful Reb...even I am getting teary just hearing about it.

Hello all you lovely people! Thanks for all your lovely wishes today. We have had a great day. I think I got my tears done mostly yesterday when OH and I were apart; today we went to the beach with 2 balloons, one to release each. It was so windy that one escaped without my noticing before we even got over the dunes and then I realised how perfect that was, as that one was Bill, my non-sticky bean, who never implanted at the IVF. He disappeared before we even saw him. We got the other balloon and wrote a message on it for Ben and I wrote a kiss on it - then OH surprised me by taking the pen and writing a kiss from him too; then we released it together and kissed and hugged. We watched it fly away for as long as we could see it.
OH was quite emotional which took him by surprise and he doesn't often admit to it, so it was very lovely for me. We took Jasper-dog for a lovely long walk on the beach; rode the Dymchurch railway; took another walk in a nature reserve and went out for a meal. We've had a celebration day, really and felt very close.
Hope you don't mind me describing it all, but it was very special.

Now -Spoomie and Morgans - you've got all my hopes this month. COME ON GIRLS! SOMEONE POST A BFbloodyP!!!
Miss C - hope you're here to stay x

What a beautiful day, your recount has made me cry particularly with the image of your 2 balloons flying free. Well done brave girl xxx :hugs:

Spoomie the aching in the ovaries is usually when the burst follicle turns into a progesterone factory and starts pumping out the stuff. Perfectly normal and just shows all is working fine in there.

AFM, no idea what is going on. Started with a little spotting and a clot yesterday and still doing so. Not enough to warrant a pad or a tampon but enough that there is fresh red every wipe. CD11 today - no idea wth is going on. Low down cramping and that heavy AF feeling and backache. Temps have been way up since the day AF arrived 2 weeks ago but today they did drop a bit again but who knows what they will do tomorrow. Neg HPT in case anyone was wondering. Did one yesterday arvo after a few people suggested I could be UTD, not the case sadly.

Thanks Twinny, I was sure it must be ovulation related and posted a link on here much to that effect a few days ago as Sam had exact same thing. Sorry your cycle's up the spout at the mo, check out my last chart, I had random cycle with early ovulation that I totally missed. I am convinced that I was pregnant the previous month when my chart went triphasic and that last cycle was all over the place due to hormonal shift. I'm back on track this month with ovulation occurring at cd13, it's just a thought for you too, particularly as your last LP was long? I know you're very knowledgeable about charting so I'm sure you'd recognise it if it were so.

Did I mention I'm glad you're back :haha: xxx

Reb what a beautiful day and how very symbolic about the balloon being ripped from your hands - there are greater forces at work and I guess we really do need to trust them. Hugs sweetheart.

Reb: that sounds like a lovely day!! I love the balloon idea. Maybe OH and I will have to do something like that.

AFM: Temps creeping slowly up. Still having weird pains in the uterine area (sort of right in the center). Feels crampy, but not. Know what I mean? This is a LONG week already and it's only day one of it for me. Sigh.

Sam... Your chart looks great, even the dip on 7dpo! So looking forward to a good outcome for you this month!!!

OOoh, Sam, your chart does look good! Fingers crossed. I thoroughly recommend marking your due date with something special. It made a grim day a special day x
Spoomie has her twinny back! Hee hee!
Right, come on you 2 week waiters, give us some BFP's!
I've got that AF feeling today... x

Reb- That was a beautiful day. I am glad you both were able to enjoy it.

Miss C - Nice to see you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->