TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hey Samiam

Your chart is developing into a thing of beauty.......x

well the hag is back and with a vengeance - woke me at 4am spreading her stuff everywhere - eeeeewwwwwwww - damn you biatch what is your piggin problem, why can't you just eff off!!

well the hag is back and with a vengeance - woke me at 4am spreading her stuff everywhere - eeeeewwwwwwww - damn you biatch what is your piggin problem, why can't you just eff off!!

Miss C: I don't know off-hand if my post-MC charts are available on FFF, but I will go and make sure that they are so you can see them if you're interested. Your chart this month looks a lot like one of those charts of mine (in terms of the off and on bleeding) and the only way out of it for me was meds. I hope that the doctor will be proactive with you and get you out of this post MC thing. It's so not fun. I'm sad to see someone else going through it. Mine lasted from November-February and, as I said, was only curtailed by meds. Here's hoping that yours won't last as long. :hugs:

Sam your temps are still going up!! But why do you have square dots?

yes what is up with the squares?...well I went and looked
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

Yep. It's squares when you enter something in the text box. And I enabled the feature so I would know when I had entered text on there!

Miss C: I know! :happydance: Here's hoping they stay up!

Square Points:

Yep. It's squares when you enter something in the text box. And I enabled the feature so I would know when I had entered text on there!

Miss C: I know! :happydance: Here's hoping they stay up!

[-o< stay up temps, we all ask you to stay up...we need that BFP!!!

Having some issues today, bubba fell and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table last night, ended up in an ambulance after calling the health line for advice and they called ambulance, bubs is all good but we were sat sitting outside the room that we lost the baby and it was so hard for hubby and I sitting there looking at the room. Added to the fact that the witch is ridiculously heavy today it's like it's happening all over again. I keep wondering if the strange temps things with the big spike when AF arrived first time around was in fact a late implantation that arrived too late and this is now another loss. I am cramping quite badly and each time I cramp I pass a clot.

Having some issues today, bubba fell and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table last night, ended up in an ambulance after calling the health line for advice and they called ambulance, bubs is all good but we were sat sitting outside the room that we lost the baby and it was so hard for hubby and I sitting there looking at the room. Added to the fact that the witch is ridiculously heavy today it's like it's happening all over again. I keep wondering if the strange temps things with the big spike when AF arrived first time around was in fact a late implantation that arrived too late and this is now another loss. I am cramping quite badly and each time I cramp I pass a clot.

Oh miss C, I'm so sorry you are going through this, I hope your doctor has some answers for you. My period the time before last was like that too... Looked like a murder scene! I chalked it off to taking the baby aspirin. I truly hope that was it. Please keep us posted and receive many many cyber hugs!

Hey Twinny

That is too cruel that you had to take your son to the exact same place, I never want to go near that part of the hospital again. Poor you. i think your theory sounds right; I think I suggested it may have been an early pregnancy a few posts back. My main reason was your longer luteal phase but surely hellish af which is much heavier would back it up? Hope that gives you comfort that your body is getting there, rather than makes you sad. I think you should look into Samiam's idea of needing meds if this has been the status quo since mc.

Thinking of you xxx:hugs:

Where has Glowstar gone??? Hope she's ok. Come back to us if you're reading! xxx

Where has Glowstar gone??? Hope she's ok. Come back to us if you're reading! xxx

Glowie is all good, last time I heard from her she was off to get a little busy :blush: although that was half an hour ago - hmmmmmmmmmm must be some gourmet happenings!! :haha:

Oh Miss C, poor you - what a traumatic evening that must've been. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with the old AF - hope you get to see a good doctor soon x
Sam, I'm stalking your chart like a woman obsessed. When are you gonna test?!!!!
x

JESUS GOD ALMIGHTY. I sure hope I don't have the flu or something! Today's temp increase really blew me away. Is that normal, ladies? Should it be so high? I was planning to wait to test until Saturday, but, as there's still some FMU in the cup downstairs, maybe I should use an internet cheapie and go for it?

EDIT: UGHHHH. So I work up the nerve to go down and test only to find that OH is cleaning the bathroom and has dumped out the FMU. He looks so earnest and so pleased to be up so early and helping around the house that I just can't tell him that I needed that cup of piss, dammit! How oddly embarrassing to have one's OH dealing with your pee. :blush:

I guess tomorrow is test day. EEKS.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! he HAD to clean today didn't he...MEN! lol

Yes, your temp should be that high- mine regularly goes up to 36.8 which is what yours is at now, but the shape of that chart.....!!!!!!!! PLEASE get up early tomorrow morning and post straight away... x
And don't discourage OH from cleaning up bodily fluids, just in case he has to do a lot of it over the next few years....! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->