TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Erm...Sam can you please hurry up and get on the same time zone so I can check your chart :haha:

Erm...Sam can you please hurry up and get on the same time zone so I can check your chart :haha:

I know I know, I have been trying to figure out if I go to bed now, will it have been morning already where Sam is when I get up so I can find out before I go to my docs appointment!! Still may be a day or 2 early though so as spoomie said guard your heart Sammy!!

Thanks girls. Temp dip today and CBFM is calling for M. Does anyone know if it bases that on past cycles or on something it sees in the fmu? Completely bummed. Off to get my blood panel taken.

Miss C - loving your article, loving that you're back!!! Seriously, what a boost to read that.
Sam - don't give up - READ MY OTHER POST! It's a great chart x
Uh, Spoomie....looking rather good too x
Ha ha ha - I was just imagining us all meeting up for a huge party in about five years, kids or no kids and all jumping on our blooming thermometers whilst chucking back huge Margarita cocktails to make up for all these months of obsession! Now I'm running with it - bringing hammers to our CBFM's, throwing beer all over our pee sticks, trying to hit Instead cups with darts....! I'm off in la-la land. Sorry, spent the day playing really difficult music, urk. Brain sprain. x

my CBFM is on ebay as soon as I've done with it, never mind smashing it up.

Miss C - loving your article, loving that you're back!!! Seriously, what a boost to read that.
Sam - don't give up - READ MY OTHER POST! It's a great chart x
Uh, Spoomie....looking rather good too x
Ha ha ha - I was just imagining us all meeting up for a huge party in about five years, kids or no kids and all jumping on our blooming thermometers whilst chucking back huge Margarita cocktails to make up for all these months of obsession! Now I'm running with it - bringing hammers to our CBFM's, throwing beer all over our pee sticks, trying to hit Instead cups with darts....! I'm off in la-la land. Sorry, spent the day playing really difficult music, urk. Brain sprain. x

Reb: I, for one, AM IN on that margarita party for sure!! Thanks for your encouragement, Reb. It really does help. Just one of those rotten days where I feel tired of temping and wondering etc. But I'll be better tomorrow. A day of rest and some exercise will do me some good. :)

my CBFM is on ebay as soon as I've done with it, never mind smashing it up.

Truly: HEAR HEAR. Mine too!

Spoomie: Your chart is looking pretty damned nice there, lady!!

I LOVE YOU ALL! You keep me (somewhere close to) sane.

Reb Put my name down for the party, I'll be there, but SW London if you please would be great :)

I'm with Truly though, not taking a hammer to the CBFM, will definitely sell it on to try and recoup some of the millions I've thrown at ttc this past 6 months!

Sam, I am so gutted to see your chart has dropped today. I was sure that it was a fait accompli to be riding so hight at 11dpo. I hate that stupid witch, but please please God, she's not coming for you and it shoots back up tomorrow. Can't remember who said it (Reb????), but they were so right, regardless of whether good or bad news (not to say it's not tough) you have a far healthier looking chart back again.

Twinny off to check out your stats you posted earlier, and then it sounds from the comments of others as though I should bookmark them for my next low. Thanks Twinny. Hope things are improving for you and precious little man is recovered.

Glowstar waiting for your reply to Reb's suggestion because I know it'll be hilarious (no pressure there then...!)

AFM Temp pretty static, as you have seen, up tiny tiny bit. It is (fractionally) higher than it's ever been at current dpo but trying to keep my feet on the ground, it means nothing, and I really remind myself of that these days. Also refusing to log any symptoms I may or may not be experiencing in case they're not real. I know that by this point in the month I always think, "Tomorrow's temp will give me more concrete info" and then tomorrow comes and it doesn't really. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. At least the stupid FFF isn't telling me I may be triphasic, only to shoot me down in flames at a later date! xxx

Hey Ladies - well I'm glad to see everyone on top form in here and MissC is back with us :yipee: Well, work has been relentless, though Italy was fun even though work related. I am so looking forward to the weekend and proper catch up - this thread moves so fast I can't keep up.

I have been taking it easy ttc wise - not temping or going poas crazy - however I did have one stick left over from last cycle which just begged me to pee on it last night, so of course I had to oblige - up came Mr Smiley. I've had to alter my status of 'Not trying' to 'Not trying to hard' - obviously the stick had to be obeyed!

Went to Southend today on a recce. We went on the pier which is a mile and half long - There's nothing much on the pier except old blokes fishing and a train that takes you out to almost the end. Some old bloke asked me what we were doing, so I chatted for a few minutes (not allowed to say what we were filming) so was a short conversation. As I was walking away he called after me and told me that on the top deck of the pier at the very end there was a bell, If I rang the bell 3 times and made a wish, the wish would come true the next time I visit the pier. Well, I found the bell but it no longer had a dinger - so I had to use my knuckles - no prizes to guessing what I wished for - Will be going back in just under 2 weeks!!!!!

Hugs to all :hugs:

Guess that's me out then, at least this morning's temp doesn't have that ambiguity I was talking about last night.......:-(

Hey Nise! Glad to have you back. Things are getting back to normal round here! I wished at the Cerne Abbas Giant wishing well 2 years ago - that's how my Mum got me - but no luck! However, if you want a laugh, Google images of the Giant and you'll work out why us locals think he's such a fertility symbol!
LLBean, Morgans - chart's looking good, in fact all you 2 WW waiters have had beautiful rises, despite little falls here and there - nobody's out yet....x
And that means you, Spoomie and Sam x

Reb - your post made me laugh, love to see you in good spirits it certainly keeps things in perspective :thumbup: and I will certainly join a party and I seriously mean that :kiss:

Spoomie - you def can't say you're out yet! Neither can Morgans! I am still holding out hope for you ladies :hugs:

AFM - CBFFFFFm has been high since CD7, today is CD10 and PEAK!!! eeeeekkk! panicking now as we BD'd CD8 morning and meant to do it last night as I felt a bit crampy yesterday and cervix was soft but we were too tired! :wacko: I had to wake OH up this morning for a bit of morning sex...doused my snatch in conceive plus, DTD and popped the instead cup in and drove to work :haha::haha: Probably missed it this cycle though as big temp drop this am so prob Ov today :wacko:

Spoomie: You're NOT out! Not only could that be implantation, it could be some other weird frickin thing. Look at my temp today and compare it to yesterday's drop. Who the hell knows what the temps are doing. . . But you are NOT out!! :hugs:

Spoomie: You're NOT out! Not only could that be implantation, it could be some other weird frickin thing. Look at my temp today and compare it to yesterday's drop. Who the hell knows what the temps are doing. . . But you are NOT out!! :hugs:

SAM SAM SAM!!!!!

WOAH!...loving it!!! Your temps!

Freakin 'ell Sam I think you should test again babes!!! I still don't think you are 13dpo though......more like 10 or 11 and that's maybe why BFN before. If not testing today, test tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

I'm going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test. I just don't want to see another BFN and if AF is going to come, it will be Sunday or Monday. :)

Some charts look great!! Come on BFP ladies we can do this. I'll test Monday if no AF but I feel periody!! Glowstar :)) love it. Quickie then instead cup in and off to work!! Ha ha ha.

My temps are on DRUGS! :)

Courier some over to me, please! Amazing temp rise, bet you've been walking on a cloud today. Please, please, please keep it up tomorrow. And we'd all really appreciate it in England if you could start getting up in the middle of the night to temp, we don't like waiting till mid-afternoon to see your graph updated!!!

As suspected, I've been 'Finding charts like mine' (well, it is Friday night!) and - although I feel soooo out - it seems like good news can still come after a dip at 10dpo. The latter stages of the 2ww are so torturous and there's nothing else to do. Can't even have a glass of wine to ease the frayed nerves like you can once af has arrived.

Thinking of you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->