TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

truly blessed that gives me more of a hope than you can imagine of the lady being 47 and pregnant i am 44 45 in dec and have been trying for 4 years but have now given up trying and just enjoying OH so we hope that if we forget about it it will happen regardless - omg fingers crossed thank you :flower:

truly blessed that gives me more of a hope than you can imagine of the lady being 47 and pregnant i am 44 45 in dec and have been trying for 4 years but have now given up trying and just enjoying OH so we hope that if we forget about it it will happen regardless - omg fingers crossed thank you :flower:

Good luck hun:hugs::hugs:

Morgan's: You still in here with me?

Spoomie: UGH. So she did get you? That stupid bitch. :hugs:

AFM: BFN, but temp climbing again. Whatever. :shrug: I have to say though, that there are two things to wish for today. 1) No ugly hag at all. Or 2) If that ugly hag is going to come this month, please let it be today so I can get my cd3 tests on Tuesday before I head over to Scotland. Hope you are all doing well.

Bloody BFN's!!!! aaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wacko: I still think you are only 13dpo :winkwink:

Looks like I O'd on CD10!! oh well in the crappy TWW...AGAIN!

yes BFNs should be outlawed! ;-) same with the WITCH!

Sam you are still in, mine dropped a bit...again we are doing the mirror dance it seems LOL

Keep positive, ladies!

It is only a matter of being the right month for you, don't give up!

glowstar you seem to have ov'd the same cd as me i too ov'd on cd10 and am now coming to the end of my ttw although i have 24 day cycles so thats not so good now apparantly as we get older the cycle days get shorter so it makes me worry a bit but hey body still doing what it should so it has to happen soon surely !!!! good luck hun xx

Morgan's: You still in here with me?

Spoomie: UGH. So she did get you? That stupid bitch. :hugs:

AFM: BFN, but temp climbing again. Whatever. :shrug: I have to say though, that there are two things to wish for today. 1) No ugly hag at all. Or 2) If that ugly hag is going to come this month, please let it be today so I can get my cd3 tests on Tuesday before I head over to Scotland. Hope you are all doing well.

Im still here - no AF yet, but temp drop today!

well girls ive just tested and its a :bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance::happydance:
i really can"t believe it :happydance:
weve only been trying for a couple of months:happydance:
i"m in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!

well girls ive just tested and its a :bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance::happydance:
i really can"t believe it :happydance:
weve only been trying for a couple of months:happydance:
i"m in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Let's hope it's catching!!

Pip x

Samiam

Thanks for your kind words, sorry you have a reason for a nagging (irrational) doubt too. Your chart looks good; despite the couple of drops, the trend is a rising one and you're still way above coverline. I know you're heading across the pond to be with your husband on lost little one's due date. When is the date, I'll think of you. Someone said to me the other day, it's only a date, they probably wouldn't have arrived then, to which my response was, Yes, but when that's all you have, it feels pretty dam important x

Congrats on the bfp!!

Okay, now let's see some more. ;) I know you can do it!

:wohoo: Congratulations Herbie, so very happy for you and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. :hugs:

Samiam

Thanks for your kind words, sorry you have a reason for a nagging (irrational) doubt too. Your chart looks good; despite the couple of drops, the trend is a rising one and you're still way above coverline. I know you're heading across the pond to be with your husband on lost little one's due date. When is the date, I'll think of you. Someone said to me the other day, it's only a date, they probably wouldn't have arrived then, to which my response was, Yes, but when that's all you have, it feels pretty dam important x

Spoomie: Thanks, hon. Your words about the due date mean more to me than I can possibly explain in this little box. :hugs: It's a harder time than I thought it would be and as I wait and wait during this tww, it feels even harder. I'm guarding my heart, but there's such a big part of me that really feels desperate to get that bfp before the due date, which is May 28th. I know that you know all about that and I am very grateful that you're on here with me. It makes me feel less alone! Thank you! :flower:

Thanks so much too Samiam. Failing this month was so hard as it meant I was definitely out before my due date. My herbalist says that, in her experience, life gets easier after that date has passed. Pleas God she is right because I know that I can't live the rest of my life feeling like this. I pray that the outcome of this cycle is very different for you and that, as a result, you have a ray of hope on May 28th xxx

WOW! congrats Herbie....fabulous news!!! H&H 9 months :hugs:

C'mon ladies I know someone else must have a BFP up their sleeve :thumbup:

LL, Morgans & Sam & Ink are all still in (have I missed anyone)...willing you all on :hugs:

Spoomie - I hope things start to get easier for you :hugs:

AFM - 3dpo and I seriously have the stickiest, thickest CM, it's horrible like wallpaper paste. I'm wondering if I've got a yeast infection after using the instead cups :shrug: it's not making it's way out yet but there really is huge blobs when I check my CP. Sure it's not a symptom anyway and I don't feel 'itchy' or anything down below.
The cramps are back....didn't really have them much last cycle but feeling really 'periody' is the only way to explain them.
OH has got his Dr's appointment tomorrow to see if he can organise a SA...I've printed off my last 3 charts and written my CD21 blood test results on them but quite sure he won't be bother handing them over.
Not feeling very confident this cycle at all as BD timing wasn't great :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->