TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

My temps are on DRUGS! :)

Courier some over to me, please! Amazing temp rise, bet you've been walking on a cloud today. Please, please, please keep it up tomorrow. And we'd all really appreciate it in England if you could start getting up in the middle of the night to temp, we don't like waiting till mid-afternoon to see your graph updated!!!

As suspected, I've been 'Finding charts like mine' (well, it is Friday night!) and - although I feel soooo out - it seems like good news can still come after a dip at 10dpo. The latter stages of the 2ww are so torturous and there's nothing else to do. Can't even have a glass of wine to ease the frayed nerves like you can once af has arrived.

Thinking of you all xxx

well I read implantation happens between 7 and 10DPO so yes, dip on day 10 can definitely be a good thing :thumbup:

Right - who'll join the sweepstake that Sam will HAVE to test again before Sunday?! And I hate this temperatures in the middle of the day milarky - I'm off to Dorset where there's no such thing as the internet and I won't know till MONDAY what's happening! Oh bum.
Good luck you lot and by the way - why are you all still online?! It's midnight, for God's sake, go to bed! x

Well, I have just been out for the most gorgeous meal, had a kobi steak which cost a whopping £55!!! And that was without any sides! Had a couple of glasses of wine to. Feel a bit guilty about that but hey ho I can't live like a nun and I am not a big drinker so figure it's not a biggie :p
Managed to persuade OH for another BD session so that's twice today and hopefully again sometime tomorrow but think I might have I'd today. Cd10 a bit early but had quite a few bad cramps so hopefully it will be a decent egg. Don't think anyone else is on a similar cycle to me....right gilly no mates!

man I am so looking forward to Monday Sam!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!

My temps are on DRUGS! :)

Courier some over to me, please! Amazing temp rise, bet you've been walking on a cloud today. Please, please, please keep it up tomorrow. And we'd all really appreciate it in England if you could start getting up in the middle of the night to temp, we don't like waiting till mid-afternoon to see your graph updated!!!

As suspected, I've been 'Finding charts like mine' (well, it is Friday night!) and - although I feel soooo out - it seems like good news can still come after a dip at 10dpo. The latter stages of the 2ww are so torturous and there's nothing else to do. Can't even have a glass of wine to ease the frayed nerves like you can once af has arrived.

Thinking of you all xxx

Spoomie---I am sending you some of the temp-making drugs here via the internet cloud. So, now, whilst you are asleep, my internet waves are making your temps rise rise rise! As for getting up in the middle of the night, well, as of Wednesday, I will be on your time zone again for two whole weeks! Flying over to spend the due date with OH so we can have a ceremony there where I lost the wee bairn. But by then you won't need to know my temps (one way or t'other, right?).

I totally know what you mean about wanting to have a glass of wine to ease the frayed nerves. Sigh. Two more days. I was walking on a cloud all day, but now I am nervous that it will go back down. . . Such a roller-coaster of emotions. Anyway, hope you are sleeping well! :hugs:

Right - who'll join the sweepstake that Sam will HAVE to test again before Sunday?! And I hate this temperatures in the middle of the day milarky - I'm off to Dorset where there's no such thing as the internet and I won't know till MONDAY what's happening! Oh bum.
Good luck you lot and by the way - why are you all still online?! It's midnight, for God's sake, go to bed! x

Reb: Sorry hon. I just think it's still going to be too early tomorrow. BUT, if my temps stay up tomorrow, I may just cave in. . . As for the time zone, as I said to Spoomie, I am crossing the pond on Tuesday night, so I will be on your time zone for a few weeks. :hugs:

Well, I have just been out for the most gorgeous meal, had a kobi steak which cost a whopping £55!!! And that was without any sides! Had a couple of glasses of wine to. Feel a bit guilty about that but hey ho I can't live like a nun and I am not a big drinker so figure it's not a biggie :p
Managed to persuade OH for another BD session so that's twice today and hopefully again sometime tomorrow but think I might have I'd today. Cd10 a bit early but had quite a few bad cramps so hopefully it will be a decent egg. Don't think anyone else is on a similar cycle to me....right gilly no mates!

Glowie: That sounds DELISH! I am so jealous. I'd love to have a few glasses of wine. No-one else is on your same cycle? I could swear that someone else was. . .

Hey Samiam

The drugs didn't do it for me I'm afraid, she's going to get me today. That's me out now before my due date. Devastating. I have been dreading the prospect that I wouldn't be pregnant before it arrived and now that is my reality. My every waking moment has been focused on ttc for the pst 6 months and I have failed. Maybe the reality will not be as bad as the thought of it. Maybe it'll be a whole lot worse. I am starting to think my lost little one was my last chance and that it was all my fault. I have never mentioned this but I slipped over on some wet leaves while we were out walking 2 days before I started bleeding and I will never know if that is what caused the mc. Can't shake the thought, regardless of the fact the Dr said it was unlikely to have been the reason. Can't have helped, can it?! Sorry to be the heavy load, again. I guess at least now I can go for a run today, focus on something I'm good at. Wishing all good things for you all still in 2WW and praying that you have something to celebrate on your due date Samaim xxx

Spoomie, that's nonsense. There is no way you caused it and a slip certainly wouldn't. I'm in a horrible rush so have to go, but I couldn't read and run. My due date has passed, Spoomie, so we're in this together x
Love to all, have a good weekend, x

Spoomie....:cry: don't do that to yourself!! I am pretty sure what you described did not cause the MC! The female body is meant to cope with things like that and secretly I think you know that. You are just finding it easier to blame yourself and you really need to stop doing that it's not good for the mind, body or soul.
As long as you are having regular cycles (which you are) you have the SAME chance as the rest of us and we are getting BFP's on this thread!!!
You have been pregnant twice in the last 3 years so you CAN do it!!
Believe me when I tell you the day AF arrives I feel the lowest of the low, I actually feel sorry for my OH to have to put up with me but soon the horrendous feeling of disappointment washes away and then I have HOPE! and that is what makes me carry on every cycle, so I am sending some of my hope to you and all the other ladies on this thread.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Reb and Glowstar. I must sound like the biggest whinging Pom, I'm sorry, it's just that you are the first port of call for support. I never used to be, this experience has traumatised and changed me so I barely recognise my own personality. I'm shocked to see that I'm a much weaker person than I ever imagined I was, and I'm sorry for spreading my misery. The irony is that I fell pregnant last year the month after we had tried for 5 months and decided it wasn't going to happen (far less focused on the task than now), so I know there is truth in 'It will happen if you relax about it', annoying as we find that idea. The idea of relaxing over it now seems like a lifetime away xxx

Morning wonderful ladies, Your temp is looking great Sam! Mine went up a little this morning again, but just waiting for a low in the morning, although I feel ok today - think I am setting myself up for the disappointment before it happens if you know what I mean! mmmmmmm or maybe Ill test today - away to do some housework and bath a dog that'll keep me busy!! Have a good day all

Spoomie, you are not whinging it's perfectly normal to have all these feelings, I suspect even more so after a MC. 5 months is not a long time! maybe it will take a little longer this time, that's part of the frustration, not being able to control ANY of it. Your body and mind are healing and when you are ready it will happen again, don't give up :hugs: I don't think any of us can relax.....not when the clock is ticking so loudly....it feels like a race against time...we just don't know how much time we have :wacko:

Morgans, I saw your little temp jump this morning and did a little :happydance: let us know if you test!! :hugs:

I had bloods done yesterday lh fsh hcg etc etc results Tuesday. Also had ultrasound, for the ridiculous bleeding I have been having, news not so good at this stage 26mm fibroid, uterus bulky measures 106mm which means 1/4 of it is compromised by the effing fibroid, must have grown when I was pregnant with ziggy, the MRI I had after Jake said it was too small then to worry about as we talked surgery to remove etc after Jake in case it prevented further pregnancy. Was assured it wouldn't of course now I am freaking out, have to wait for blood results so GP can word his referral to ob/gyn and the FS. There is some other stuff on my report that I have to google to figure out what it all means!

This damn fibroid was discovered when I was pregnant with Jake and was tld at the morph week scan it was blocking the cervix and would need c section, well as uterus and baby grew fibroid moved up and out of the way etc etc. Nearly damn well killed me when I ended up in an emergency c/section and surgeon cut it, so much blood everywhere. 6 months later MRI done and showed it had shrunk right back down and would not hinder our ttc chances.

fffffaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Spoomie, you are not whinging it's perfectly normal to have all these feelings, I suspect even more so after a MC. 5 months is not a long time! maybe it will take a little longer this time, that's part of the frustration, not being able to control ANY of it. Your body and mind are healing and when you are ready it will happen again, don't give up :hugs: I don't think any of us can relax.....not when the clock is ticking so loudly....it feels like a race against time...we just don't know how much time we have :wacko:

Morgans, I saw your little temp jump this morning and did a little :happydance: let us know if you test!! :hugs:

I tested - BFN!!! :cry: Oh well just ordered more CBFM sticks, know I said no monitors but now thinking its two weeks til hols, so I could use the CBFM up to then which will tell me highs and maybe peaks just before I go, then Ill leave it and in the TWW while away so will be much easier to cope with this cycle. Sure AF will get me tomorrow :-( :growlmad: off for a :coffee: then a shop! :happydance:

Morgans...according to studies done on FF on all the pregnancy charts the average BFP is something like 14.3 dpo!!!
I know people get them early but ALOT don't! It's not over yet...but get where you are coming from preparing :winkwink:

Miss C - I hope they refer you quickly and get this sorted out. I wonder if the Soy had anything to do with aggravating it :shrug:

Spoomie: Oh dear. :hugs: I'm so sorry hon. We're all in that same boat of approaching the due date and giving it our all and feeling so sad when it doesn't work out. As for your story about slipping, I have one for you. One day while pregnant, I went for a run and afterward had a fairly bad asthma attack. I am convinced that that was what did it for me. I didn't find out about it for a month (since I had a MMC) later, but when I look back to things that happened around the 8th week, I always come back to that day and am convinced that if I hadn't gone for a run that day, things would be totally different right now. But my logical mind knows that isn't true. We both got pregnant and we all WILL get pregnant again and have lovely babies. And when we DO get pregnant again, I say that we all plan some sort of meeting so that our lovely bouncing babies can meet and be friends. Go for a run. Be good to yourself today. :kiss:

Morning wonderful ladies, Your temp is looking great Sam! Mine went up a little this morning again, but just waiting for a low in the morning, although I feel ok today - think I am setting myself up for the disappointment before it happens if you know what I mean! mmmmmmm or maybe Ill test today - away to do some housework and bath a dog that'll keep me busy!! Have a good day all

Morgans: Yours looks MUCH more stable than mine! I know what you mean about setting yourself up for disappointment. Mine went down again today so I am doing the same thing. I feel no signs of AF and no signs of pregnancy either. It's been an odd cycle. Hope you are having a great day! :dust:

Morgans: Yours looks MUCH more stable than mine! I know what you mean about setting yourself up for disappointment. Mine went down again today so I am doing the same thing. I feel no signs of AF and no signs of pregnancy either. It's been an odd cycle. Hope you are having a great day! :dust:[/QUOTE]

SNAP - no signs of AF and no signs of pregnancy. Sometimes you just wish if AF was going to show she would bluddy well hurry up so you can move on again!! :shrug:

Afternoon ladies ... you all need to read Eviesmum's post in here. I'm sure it will give you all the lift you need, she's just turned 47 xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-over-35/615822-37-first-baby-so-so-so-scared-2.html

Oh I LOVE her! Her older kids are 23 and 25? wow sounds like me LOL

Thanks for sharing that, Truly!!!

Miss C: Are they planning to remove the fibroid?

Morgans: Yep. I know that feeling. In fact, if AF is going to show her ugly head, please let it be tomorrow so that I can have my cd3 tests on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->