TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi glowstar,I am the exact same,was up all nite to loo again and cm had some brown pinky streaks thru it ,was in town and had to cum home as I feel all bloated and unwell,am sure its those cups,:hugs::hugs:

Deperado, you should post a link to your chart if you have one...so we can see it

looking back the only thing that i had different in my cycle was watery cm last week which was unusual as i only get this just before af:winkwink:
boobs not sore :nope:nothing!!! lol

Hi glowstar,I am the exact same,was up all nite to loo again and cm had some brown pinky streaks thru it ,was in town and had to cum home as I feel all bloated and unwell,am sure its those cups,:hugs::hugs:

If you've got blood in your cm I think you only might be ovulating now? usually you would only have that mid cycle due to ovulation or Implantation bleeding and that only happens at 6-12dpo. What CD are you, are you going by OPK's for 3dpo??

If you've got blood in your cm I think you only might be ovulating now? usually you would only have that mid cycle due to ovulation or Implantation bleeding and that only happens at 6-12dpo. What CD are you, are you going by OPK's for 3dpo??

Am going by my cbfm ,and also had really bad o pains four days ago,really hope I am not o as I haven't bd since sat ,cbfm been on low for two days now,had a high before that and two peaks before that,:hugs:

It's hard to say how many dpo you are really. My first month of CBFM I ovulated on the last high and not on one of the peaks. It will give you high's, a peak...and the second peak it gives you anyway regardless, also the last high. (I actually fed mine old sticks on those days as I know from research that those are pre-programmed) so I'm happy using new sticks until it picks up the first peak (save yourself 2 sticks per cycle).
2nd cycle using had something like 15+ days of highs and no peaks at all, though my temps and CD21 blood tests proved I O'd on either CD13 or CD15.
This time only one high and then straight to Peak after that and O'd on the first peak. So for me it's been different every month using it.
In theory you could be further or less along than the CBFM says. That's why I started temping as was never 100% sure going by OPK's exactly when I ovulated. It teaches you alot about your body and I've discovered that it doesn't matter when I ovulate the last half of my cycle is either 13 or 14 days. So this cycle will only be 23/24 days long.

Nothing to report. Small temp climb, no AF. No hints of AF or pregnancy. Limbo Land. What with yesterday's bfn, I am glad that I am seeing the fs tomorrow for the blood panel results before I fly over the pond.

herbie , i too have no symtoms this cycle either no sore boobs, no sore nipples, no backache no bloated tummy its really wierd i would normally have the lot by now and my af is due weds/thurs and i did a test this afternoon but it was neg as i expected but onwards and upwards and hopefully a test will possibly show up then too xx

herbie , i too have no symtoms this cycle either no sore boobs, no sore nipples, no backache no bloated tummy its really wierd i would normally have the lot by now and my af is due weds/thurs and i did a test this afternoon but it was neg as i expected but onwards and upwards and hopefully a test will possibly show up then too xx
good luck hun:hugs:hope that witch doesn"t turn up:hugs:

Thanks glowstar for the info,on my last two cycles af came two weeks after my second peak both times,so am going by that,and the o pains,wud be fab if I was further along and that was implantation bleeding,:happydance:There was only one tiny streak of blood within the cm so haven't a clue wot it was,thanks again for replying Hun :hugs:

well girls ive just tested and its a :bfp:
we are absolutely thrilled:happydance::happydance:
i really can"t believe it :happydance:
weve only been trying for a couple of months:happydance:
i"m in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear herrbie
I was for away
and today I came back
I am so glad for you... really:cry:
wishing you the best....

Nothing to report. Small temp climb, no AF. No hints of AF or pregnancy. Limbo Land. What with yesterday's bfn, I am glad that I am seeing the fs tomorrow for the blood panel results before I fly over the pond.

Im in limbo land too, had headache all day felt "periody" but still nothing!! :nope:

Hey Morgan and your temp went back up too! Maybe we're late implanters? :dust:

HERBIE!!! Fantastic news. Oh Phew, I thought we'd lost our winning streak on this thread and had to spend all weekend waiting to log on - now I've got a BFP to crow about!
Come on the rest of you, test already! gotta go,will post more later x

:dust::dust::dust:

Just spreading some while I wait for news :coffee::coffee: it's worse than a Soap Opera :wacko:

:munch: Back after my supper. I'm not sure if anyone remembers Omi or is in touch with her, but she's got her BFP too, after a successful IVF. Early days, but good on her.
Anyone heard from Garnet? She lost hers sadly, I've sent her a PM or two and she said she's doing okay, but I haven't seen any sign of her. I don't really tart around the other threads very much though!
Anyway, just to join Glowie and toss a bit more baby dust around whilst we're waiting for some more BFP's!
:dust:
Oh it's nice to be back!! x

:munch: Back after my supper. I'm not sure if anyone remembers Omi or is in touch with her, but she's got her BFP too, after a successful IVF. Early days, but good on her.
Anyone heard from Garnet? She lost hers sadly, I've sent her a PM or two and she said she's doing okay, but I haven't seen any sign of her. I don't really tart around the other threads very much though!
Anyway, just to join Glowie and toss a bit more baby dust around whilst we're waiting for some more BFP's!
:dust:
Oh it's nice to be back!! x

Thanks for sharing the news. I'm so pleased for Omi. I hadn't realised Garnet had lost hers. I try and keep away from the main forums and stick to subscribed threads - much safer!

:dust: ladies.

Pip x

https://ezinearticles.com/?What-Abo...44-When-I-Had-My-Beautiful-Daughter&id=137946

NOW those are some stats!!!

Hands up who still feels down? NOT ME!!!

Thanks for this Miss_C, a great read which left me thinking I must change my mindset. Can't get a much healthier lifestyle, I already feel I live like a nun - the worst thing I do is drink a cup of coffee on the first morning of my period and eat chocolate now and again! I take my herbal preparations and supplements but I definitely could relax more (about pregnancy and generally) so I will endeavour to do so this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->