• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Oh well...AF got me today which means that I probably didn't BD at the right time cos I was assuming a 28 day cycle to work out my ov date but my cycle is not as regular since I had Saf and I'm still breastfeeding. Anywayz....another month and lots more BDing :)

Awe, sorry Lyns and missy that pesky old hag surely there's some teenagers desperately awaiting her arrival that she could go and pester instead.

Congratulations, Alexp - what fabulous news. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend. I'm doing the last day of Soy today - no side effects to report and no wildly twinging ovaries, as some have reported. The only difference I've noticed is in the CM department. I would usually go from nothing much to full on EW but this time I seem to be going through the different ones, currently on creamy! I would usually get El Smiley face tomorrow, so lets see if we've managed to put O back a day or 2:hugs:

The hag got me too. I figured, I thought I had o'd on the 17th, even though FF said the 20th. Of course not being home that week.... I am going to try soy, on Mon. and a few other things. Getting ready for DS to come home from Iraq and get married in 2 wks. so plenty to do anyway lol Hope ya'll have a good weekend

Oh well, think i am officially on the 2ww now. The countdown to nothing begins!!! x

How i feel throughtout my cycle:

Af comes...dissapointed but theres always next month.
Af is over..yipee, its time to try and i feel positive..its our month!
2ww...mmmm not so sure, symptoms? no symptoms and so it goes on leading to..uh oh..its not my month :(
and back to the start ggggrrrr

2ww...mmmm not so sure, symptoms? no symptoms and so it goes on leading to..uh oh..its not my month :(

lol - exactly like my month then xxx

hello im new here, im 40 and just started ttc for baby number 8 which will be my last!

hello im new here, im 40 and just started ttc for baby number 8 which will be my last!

Wow! Number 8!!!! :) Good luck hun....you sure it will be your last though ;)

I think you must be my cosmic twin.......you've just described every cycle for me!! x

lol - exactly like my month then xxx

And me - I'm on number 2 at the mo :rofl:

Took the last dose of soy last night. Today is CD10 and opk is negative! This I hope is a good thing (though there is a little nagging voice in the back of mind pushing me to the brink of panic - what if the soy has messed it all up and I don't O at all) Hmmm, maybe I'm at number 4 of the above. :hugs:

:witch: got me aswell, despite being 2 days late. Just have to try and get positive again for this month !

I'm currently cd7, and hoping this is going to be our month! Good luck to all of us!

Arghhhh, this 2ww is torture. But im still not going to test for at least another week.

well
5 dpo and really bad indigestion and feeling sick-hope its a good sigh. as far as i can tell the soy made me ov on day 13-two days earlier than normal
trying really hard not to think about bfp but failing miserably xx
hope you r all ok xx

Bdwell and Flame - I'm sorry to hear old :witch: flew in. Good luck for your brand new cycles though.

Symptoms sounding good Glitter. :dust::dust::dust::dust: for you.

Well CD11 for me and opk still negative (I did 2 today). Work heats up a bit over the next few days - got to do long hours and Saturday, and now fit in BD too!!! oh well, no rest for the wicked. :hugs:

Ok ladies I off to home bb next Tues. Hope ya'll all have a lovely week. Lots of bding is perscribed lol

Ok ladies I off to home bb next Tues. Hope ya'll all have a lovely week. Lots of bding is perscribed lol

Yes Ma'am :rofl:

So CD12 for me and I'm happy to report that soy has not messed up my cycle - in fact quite the opposite - I've finally made it past CD10 for a positive opk. :happydance: :hugs:

Well CD21 and now on the 1ww!!!! Goodluck to everyone. x
If anyone wants added to the list..let me know! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back