• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi girls
Havent checked in for a while but i am also on the 1WW. This was a really short cycle for me ovul. around cd 10-12 which is the best ever considering my last cycle was 70 days. Hoping the TCM, accupuncture and reflexology is working! Heading to spain on saturday. HPT and AF stuff packed just in case!

Glitter looking good for u.
Good luck to everyone. xo

:witch: got me aswell, despite being 2 days late. Just have to try and get positive again for this month !

oo flame, she finally got me as well, a day late again! that's May 30 days, June 31 days, July 32 days. Would love to know what's going on.

Ive not been in here in a while so hope everyone is doin ok x

Just to report..i got a faint line this morning and another faint line tonight. 12 months of thinkin it was never gonna happen to me and now i cant quite beleive it has lol. Im one of the real oldies on here at 43 so theres hope for people over 40

Good luck to everyone, hope u all get BFP's soon xxxxxxx

Just to report..i got a faint line this morning and another faint line tonight. 12 months of thinkin it was never gonna happen to me and now i cant quite beleive it has lol. Im one of the real oldies on here at 43 so theres hope for people over 40

thats fantastic huge congratulations:flower:

:witch: got me aswell, despite being 2 days late. Just have to try and get positive again for this month !

oo flame, she finally got me as well, a day late again! that's May 30 days, June 31 days, July 32 days. Would love to know what's going on.

Sorry :witch: got you too. I started taking vit B6 so I reckon that could be why I was later than normal, but yes it is strange how you are getting later each month! X

Congratulations! Gives me a lot of hope x
:hugs:

Yay.....huge congratualtions Serendippy. I think that has given us all a big smile and a lot of hope! xxx

Congrats! I'm 41, so feeling great about your news - still time for me, and we're working hard on it !!! :)
x

OMG i am soooo pleased for you!! You are the first on our list!!!! Congratulations!! xx I am off to pop it on the first page!!

Congratulations! That's exactly the news we need to hear, bring on the :dust: Certainly cheered me up

Fantastic news Serendippy, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you. :wine:

So ladies, it seems the soy delayed O by 2 days which I am very happy with - so now I'm just sitting out the 2WW. yawn yawn. :hugs:

i am 47, I know kind of old to be doing this again, but feel very strongly about it and I am very healthy exercise alot etc. My husband got a vasectomy reversal May 28th and he is only 38 and plenty of sperm. I have had pregnancy symptoms for 3 months now each time BFN I started B6 and baby aspirin this cycle. I don't understand how you can get all of the symptoms of pregnancy and not just in my head for sure and not be pregnant?:growlmad:

4HIM, I feel the same.....seems I get all the symptons each month, yet a few months back, when I wasn't so key'ed up.....I never had any symptons, even when I was pregnant!

Maybe sometimes we are just looking so hard huh? Lots of luck to you hun xxx

I believe that I have been having chemical pregnancies but can't afford to go in and get any lab tests done. I have always had no problems in the past, but I am 47 now. Like I said, I am doing the B6 and baby aspirin started today that is supposed to help alot. Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it and feel encouraged that you got pregnant.

brilliant news congrats xxxxxxxxxx

nise
2ww for me too i am cd 22 have had cramps for 2 days and crying at the drop of a hat-think its af symptoms as they usually kick in bout day 21 so not hopeful hope you have more luck xx

Hope that's not the case Glitter (that your getting AF - not me falling pg, I hope that with all my heart) :rofl:.

Welcome 4him - 47 isn't too old, not if you feel right about it and you're still getting your regular cycles. Good luck to you hun.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend - I had to work today so my weekend starts here and includes Monday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->