TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hey Reb

Still here. Keep popping in to view every day, but don't have lots to say so I figure it's best to say nothing at all, don't want to bring things down. Today was my due date so spare a thought for me and our baby today. We're off to Wisley for a walk and a picnic and to let our balloon fly free - I just love that idea of yours. Like you, we will buy two; not for my lost babies but because we'll have tears from the little man of the house if he doesn't get one to keep! The straw that is being clutched in my mind and heart is that I believe I ovulated yesterday so I guess I may still technically achieve my dream of being pregnant before my due date (weirdo!)

Stay happy and focused ladies x

Twinny my love I am thinking of you today with big hugs and heart pains and tears in my eyes as I type. Be kind to each other and as you set the balloon free believe that it is a beacon that bubs can follow back to where it came from to help on their journey to you. :hug: Come on little spoomie come back to mummy, they are ready for you, we are all hear to welcome you back little one.

Just want to share some interesting info re timing of BD.

Days before 0. Chances of pg
4 days.................13%
3 days.................13%
2 days.................28%
1 days.................26%
0 days...................5%

AFM - in a shit of a mood and over fucking everything today so won't vent here as my fingers would get too sore and I would end up with RSI.

:hugs: Spoomie.

Have you got a punch bag Miss C?

Pip x

Lol Pip sorry forgot swearing came out on here I was expecting ****'s!! If I had a unch bag I think I would hurt myself.

*TMI q?

have the STRANGEST CM today. It was creamy but stringy and stretchy like ewcm and the oddest colour a yellowy almost green colour!! gross. LIke when you cough up a greeblie!! I am 6dpo any ideas, yesterday watery and creamy all at the same time. no itching no smell never had this before.

Thinking of you today Spoomie....I love the balloon idea too, take care :hugs::hugs:

Miss C - I have read loads of BFP stories where people describe green/yellow cm?? I never had any though :winkwink: think it was on thetwoweekwait website. Re the BD timing we were 2 days before and day of ov so must have been those spermies hanging around from CD8!!

ciarhwyfar...you would NEVER be out of place with us... I for one LOVE seeing success and baby bumps so PLEASE do write any time...give me hope and makes me smile...I would LOVE for all to have BFPs already!

ok I am officially off my nut!! Look at my chart overlay on my FF home page. I have overlaid with other charts and none match but these 2 are almost identical. Am I setting myself up for a massive fall. Could there be some other explanation or is it purely coinkydink

Miss C, I have to say it - your chart is looking awfully good. Last time i said that it was Glowie... however, as Spoomie always says - guard your heart. But keep your fingers crossed!
Spoomie - loads and loads of hugs today. I'm sorry I wasn't there this morning to wish you well today and I hope you've had a special day that wasn't too full of sadness.
Llbean - I love what you said to ciarhwyfar and quite agree with it. Lots of BFP happy people on this thread, please!
x

Your chart looks lovely Miss C!!! I am crossing everything....even my legs this time for you :haha::winkwink:

Here's my test from today...just glad HCG is increasing...I am 4+1...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/CameraCapture-328325c1-6b6b-4139-a26c-38145a6d25a6-1.jpg

Glowstar a big CONGRATULATIONS on your much deserved bfp
i havent been on for a few weeks but have been reading and missed your good news ,just catching up tonight ,i can never think of much to say which is why i never reply much but am hoping we all get our bfps sooner or later, congrats any1 else who has their bfp in the last month and lots of :dust: and goodluck to us all

Big story here in Australia right now - woo hoo for the old ducks!! Natural pregnancy at 50!!

https://www.couriermail.com.au/life...-all-without-ivf/story-e6frer7o-1226069328270

Excellent story! Good grief! Miss C I hope you're feeling better today. Can't wait for your next temps - I hate time zones!
Maryanne - lovely to hear from you and big thanks for the baby dust for all of us! How's things going for you?
Spoomie - how are you? How was yesterday?
Glowie - lovely looking test!!
AFM - we've kind of given up this month as we screwed up so many things. FFF gives me 18% chance, down from about 56% with last months temps! Only positive sign is a face like pizza. (possibly down to eating pizza! and lots of other forbidden naughties!) x

Stay positive Reb....I had less points this cycle than most of the previous ones!!! A big sign to me was spots!!! I rarely get them and seemed to get one everyday!! so I crossing everything for you :thumbup::hugs:

Yes, spots are good particularly if you don't normally get them. I've had an outbreak on my chin the whole pregnancy. I've got more than my teenage son!

Pip x

I just wanted to pop back to update you lovely ladies- my baby Jacob was born on June 2nd, and I'm 44! This thread helped to keep me sane while ttc after 1 teenage son, 1 mmc, 1 dd and 5 chemicals annd I am living proof that it can be done!! :dust: to everyone xx

Congratulations hellbaby! Thank you for updating and giving us a glimmer of hope xx

Fantastic news Hellbaby! So delighted for you. That's the 2nd baby this month on this thread!

Hi ladies

Just to let you know that I survived yesterday, and actually had a lovely day. I determined early on in the day that I must try to focus on all that I have as opposed to all that I have lost and, although not easy for a pessimist, I succeeded in part. We went to Wisley, the beautiful RHS garden in Surrey where we go often and took a picnic and our balloon. We left DS's one at home and he knew that we were taking the shiny silver star to send to our baby in heaven. We watched it sail away, glinting in the sun, until it was just a dot and imagined that we were sending it to our baby who never got here. It flew so free.

I'm pretty sure that FFF has my ovulation day wrong and that she will self correct tomorrow or the day after. I know that I ovulated on first peak day of CBFM, not as she says on day 13. This month, as soon as ovulation is confirmed I'm going to follow the suggestion of my herbalist to try to help me not obsess about my temps. I am well aware that I feel in some way as though I can influence my temps and thus the outcome by scouring my chart and those of others, overlaying etc etc. My rational head knows that this is ridiculous of course. So, I plan to temp, give thermometer to DH to record for me and then to clear the display before giving it back to me. That way, I will still be able to update my FFF chart at the end of the 2WW with my data but will hopefully be able to endure the 2WW more easily and avoid setting myself up for a fall. I need to do something because the disappointment of AF is becoming harder and harder to bear and is quite debilitating. I plan to check my own temp on cd12(ish) so that I can get some indication of whether AF is coming and be prepared for her arrival. What do you all think?

Miss_C - guard your heart as Reb says that I say! I pray for only good things for you, but step away from the chart overlays, please. You've done all you can this month and (as I said above) you can't influence it now - I say this as one OCD to another, so please take my advice in love, not as criticism. Nonetheless, I too have seen the CM you describe as a symptom on twoweekwait website so I pray that this is your month xxx

Hi all
I'm back....almost...waiting to try after a mmc on Friday :( So I'm sad to be here but want to stay positive for a sticky bean next time. Congrats Hellbaby!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->