TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Thanks ladies! Don't count your chickens though - we didn't really get it right this month and tonight I had beer!!! ooops. Only a little one.
Sam, great to have you back!
Missy - I was having both acupuncture and herbs until last month, but for some reason I just didn't feel like going back this month. I definitely felt better for it, though - was really good for my hayfever, if not for TTC! Mine isn't much good to you either - SE London. There's a good place in central London - The London Acupuncture clinic, a lady named Christina is highly recommended. It was quite reasonable - £40 but I've just checked their website and it's gone up to £50 :shock:
Night all and to all our lovely BFP ladies - Truly, Pip, Desperado, Glowie, Herbie, Cianrhyrfar - never can spell that one! - (who've I forgotten?) sleep tight and come and throw baby dust our way! x

Sleep tight - thing of the past again!!! Can't get blooming comfortable even with a body pillow, and don't even start about all the loo trips....!!!

Seriously, it is all worth it and I know many of you ladies are going through hell to get there. Stick with it. I believe it will happen for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Pip x

well said Pip, it will happen. I remember all the girls who had MMCs round about the same time as me getting bfps again and feeling like it was never going to hapen. They all have their babies now and finally it looks like it's my turn after all. x

Here it is coming your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all

Tomorrow is the day I have planned for DH to take over recording my temps for this cycle now that FFF has caught up and recalculated my O day correctly. Having palpitations and sure that I'll have caved in by about 5dpo instead of stepping away from the thermometer until 12dpo as planned. He will write them down and then I will input them at a later stage so that I still have data for this cycle, whatever the outcome. Please send positive reinforcement to help me stay strong! The euphoria and optimism that accompany CBFM peak, EWCM, ovulation day etc etc has now passed for me and doubt sets in around now.......

If this is what you need to do to conceive then I know you will do it. Trust in him. Trust in you. Trust in your body.

:hugs:

Pip x

Well here's your first positive...you timed it perfectly :thumbup::hugs: and you've got a lovely climb going on. Now....step away from the thermometer and your chart :winkwink: FX'd :kiss:

Thanks Pip and Glowie! Please indulge me and keep them coming xxx

Spoomie: Your chart looks fantastic! I think it's a great idea to let your OH do your charting for a while. I may do that myself after I O. Tho I am worried about that this month, having crossed the sea twice. I sure hope I don't O early and miss OH's return. Late is one thing; early not good. I find it interesting that with each cycle, my body moves further and further away from Oing on the new moon and closer and closer to Oing on the full moon, which is supposedly good. It sure would make the BD timing easier, now wouldn't it? ;) :dust:

Spoomie you are a waaaaaaaaaaaay stronger person than me - no way I could walk away from the charts and the thermometer!! Good on you!!

AFM, postie came and delivered my new kit so had to test it - BFN of course but they are really REALLY REALLY white so if anything is gonna show up it should be easy to spot!!

ah Pip I am hearing ya - the insomnia is one this I am NOT looking forward to next time, I had it bad and with a toddler now too gonna be hell, worst thing for me was the pain in my hips!! Pregnancy massage every week from 20 weeks kept me sane!!

Hello ladies!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my second three hour GTT. As long as I do as well as I did last time, there shouldn't be any problems. Then I get an extra ultrasound due to the small (it really was!) blood clot I had last week, even though there was no bleeding before or since. They didn't let me look last time but I hope I can this time.

My doctor is taking all due precautions but while I respect her and all, I don't think we are going to manage the rest of the pregnancy on pelvic rest (read: no sex). :blush: It certainly won't be as much as I would like but that would pretty much make six months without if full term plus six weeks after. I get really grouchy. :rofl:

Glowie, glad to see things are still looking well. Truly, keep it up! All the other bfp girls, I know we can do it this time!

Spoomie, I am sure you will be joining us soon. Having the OH take over and trying to relax is a good start! Miss C, Fingers crossed for you, hon!

It has been so nice to see other bfps showing up lately and just in time for our over 35 pregnancy group.

For all of you still waiting: :dust: :dust: and :dust:

Let's get more of you over here already. :winkwink:

I still get the pain in my hips after 16 years :wacko: but only every so often..usually if I have laid in bed for too long or on the sofa on my side for ages. I had one of those under the bump bands which takes some of the weight off....worked quite well :winkwink:

Morning all! Well, I obliged with a big jump in temps this morning, just to be nice to everybody, but don't get yer hopes up! Still was a duff month and FFF giving me only one more % chance.
Spoomie - good for you, as Pip says, trust your OH and relax.
Pip, your post was so sweet, but couldn't help but be reminded of that bit in the Jungle book where the snake sings, Trust in meeeee! x
ciarhwyfar - good luck for today. Hmm, 6 months without...sounds like a bad idea! Let's hope she's wrong about that one.
Miss C - NO testing for another 3 days at least! x
Sorry about all you hippie-achie folk - pregnancy massage sounds delightful!
x

I still get the pain in my hips after 16 years :wacko: but only every so often..usually if I have laid in bed for too long or on the sofa on my side for ages. I had one of those under the bump bands which takes some of the weight off....worked quite well :winkwink:

CONGRATULATIONS hun fantastic news H & H 9 months to you hun , if you dont mind me asking what did you take and do this month as i feel i need more help and am off to acupuncture this afternoon at 4 to see what she suggests any different xx

Hi Miss C , Girls i will let you know how i get on with the acupuncture again today and see if there is anything else that she can suggest us using or taking as my progesterone is really high and no problem i cant understand why i keep losing them so early on and no-one at the hospital wants to help either so she's our only hope so roll on 4 pm again and see what happens

Hellbaby he is gorgeous. Just want to pick him up and smother him with kisses. So sweet.

Pip x

Awww hellbaby he is gorgeous!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you Reb :thumbup: and i literally mean everything...OH is wondering what's hit him now I am not begging for sex :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->