TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Gorgeous picky hellbaby! What a cutie! Once again congrats.
Hi Ink, love your new avatar and welcome back again. So sorry things went wrong with you but the way you pick yourself up again is amazing x
Miss C, I'm very cross with you! But :rofl: pissaholic!

temp went down this morning not huge I know but I have the worst cramps, no cm, cervix is lower and very firm, pretty sure it's over again, didnt bother testing cos I know what it will say. Ah well onto chloe clomid next month! Sort of relieved in a way cos at least this time we will be under the care of the FS and we can be monitored and maybe prevent another loss once we get there.

Sorry Reb I am naughty but I knew I would be OK with a BFN besides it was a new shipment and I had to test them out. They are really REALLY REALLY white so when we do get a squinter it will show easily I would imagine!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Denial. Pissaholic!
Hoping you're wrong about your symptoms x

Reb: Your chart is looking nice!

Spoomie: So. Are we supposed to comment on your chart, or not?

AFM: So, got a glob of EWCM tinged with brown blood this morning. Am really really hoping not to O until Friday or Saturday as I won't see OH until tomorrow night. Also got a High reading on Lucky (who never gives me a Peak and shall now be referred to as Liar Liar Pants on Fire, or LLiPoF--pronounced LilliPoof). I'm wondering if the increased EWCM is due to the fact that I've started eating a grapefruit every morning and taking Evening Primrose along with my green tea. If you were me, would you use an OPK this afternoon? I mean, I never get a positive on those things either (probably because I drink gallons, literally, of water every day and therefore cannot hold my pee for too long). And if I do get a +, how long after that is my O window? On my knees hoping, that, after last month's LATE O, this month won't be too early. Sigh.

Sam I had major EWCM for about 4 days before my OPK showed+ ...I would do them every day just to check... FXed for you!

Reb: Your chart is looking nice!

Spoomie: So. Are we supposed to comment on your chart, or not?

AFM: So, got a glob of EWCM tinged with brown blood this morning. Am really really hoping not to O until Friday or Saturday as I won't see OH until tomorrow night. Also got a High reading on Lucky (who never gives me a Peak and shall now be referred to as Liar Liar Pants on Fire, or LLiPoF--pronounced LilliPoof). I'm wondering if the increased EWCM is due to the fact that I've started eating a grapefruit every morning and taking Evening Primrose along with my green tea. If you were me, would you use an OPK this afternoon? I mean, I never get a positive on those things either (probably because I drink gallons, literally, of water every day and therefore cannot hold my pee for too long). And if I do get a +, how long after that is my O window? On my knees hoping, that, after last month's LATE O, this month won't be too early. Sigh.

Hi Sam

I agree with you, Reb is looking strong, but she seems convinced timing was not good this month. Let's see what tomorrow brings, hoping and praying....

As for you! I hope you manage to stave off ovulation until you see DH at the weekend. It could be that the grapefruit is bringing the EWCM early which is good, just a shame you aren't able to bank some sperm while conditions are favourable to be ready and waiting for the eggy! RE OPKs, I too drink lots and find that my line is rarely as dark as the control but, by taking them every day and in conjunction with LLiPoF :haha: I can see when it's at its darkest and go on that. I also tend to get ovulation pain too so that's probably the best signal for me and means I actually didn't need to waste even more of our money on testing gadgets!

As for my chart, DH is not inputting the data on FFF yet, hiding my readings away in the family safe (or an obscure folder somewhere on his computer) to be revealed at a later date when I will play catch up and input them all in one go. So, all you'll see for now is a blank where my temps should be. Not sure it's helping, still worrying about them, it's just that I don't know what they are! Maybe that's even worse!!! We'll see, I may not last till 12dpo when I had planned to read the thermometer for myself to see how things stand. I figure 12dpo would give me a good indication as my luteal phase has been a few days short for last couple of months.

Also, re: EWCM, I had been a bit scant since mc and this month did fresh grapefruit, green tea, EPO and - I hate to confess to deviating from my au naturelle path - Robitussin. My herbalist also beefed up my vitex massively this month when fine tuning my mixture. Not sure what did it but I was so delighted to have more than I've had for months. Bizarrely, I've also had it at 3 and 5dpo even though I've stopped all but green tea and have switched my EPO for flaxseed. Considered the possibility of a second ovulation, but too exhausted from previous BD that I couldn't face getting down to business again just in case there was a second base to be covered! Has anyone had EWCM so soon after ovulation? I've had it once a day or two before AF, but never this early and it was DEFINITELY clearly EWCM. Naturally I've scoured the FFF chart gallery for a sign but that has provided no answers. Puzzled......

Evening all, as you say, my chart is looking good. I hereby name it Tantalizing Idiot's Temperatures - or TIT. Seriously, not much hope.
I'm afraid I can be of no help about OPK's or EWCM - I don't use the first, as my LLPoF is actually an excellent Predictor Of Ovulatory Function - or POOF!
As for EWCM, I never blooming get any, so use lovely sperm-friendly lubes.
Spoomie - I think your OH is fantastic, charting secretly away from you!
Sam - here's hoping that your OH gets there in time, turbo-boosting those :spermy: at exactly the optimum moment.
LLbean - looks like you've hit the shagathon, so here's sending you some :dust: Here's some for you too, Sam! :dust:
And what the hell -:dust::dust::dust: for us all!
Miss C - loving your attitude, despite pee-on-a-stick fetish x

So now we have LliPoF and Poof and Tit. I laughed so hard when I read that that water sprayed out of my mouth onto the desk. We're a bunch of nut cases! But laughter is good for huevos, me thinks. Now if mine would just stay up in it's lovely little safe space until Friday (oh please egg). We did talk about the sperm bank thing. We may actually do that next month if we need to. Otherwise, this is getting to be quite complicated. Though, I did tell OH that next month, if I am not UTD, he's gonna have to spend three weeks here shagging me until the back of my head is gone nearly bald. Weirdly enough, he seemed to find that a bit too appealing. Weird man.

Spoomie: I've had EWCM after O. In fact, I think I've done that a few times, even. I think your OH is lovely to keep the temps from you as long as it helps! Be strong, lady. I'm sure that that lovely fertilized huevo is in there doing its thing and on 12dpo you will have a great surprise. And you know what? I've used the robitussin too before and I mostly avoid such things, but hell, whatever works, right? SO. I'm at work for another hour. When do you normally use the OPK? Should I use it when I get home from work maybe? Do you even try to hold your pee beforehand?

Reb: TIT. :rofl: Absolutely hilarious! Do you use anything for the EWCM? I swear that the grapefruit has done a number on mine.

:rofl::rofl: You lot make me laugh!! glad to see you are all maintaining a healthy sense of humour!!

Reb - Your chart looks very different than your others...can't wait to see what todays temp does :winkwink:

Sam - I think the sperm bank idea is brilliant.....would certainly help in the months you can't always make it together and would save you having to buy a wig :haha:

LL - good luck in the TWW :hugs:

AFM - my abreviation for today is SHIT!! and it does what it says on the tin.....SHIT! because that is what I am doing constantly at the moment :coffee:

Reb, agree with Glowstar, tell me you're not a tiny bit hopeful...? x

8-[
Actually, is almost the same as my January chart, my only 28 day cycle ever. Although FFF is saying my TIT is possibly triphasic. I recall the Spoomie adage - Guard your heart. x

Reb...I don't want to get your hopes up but your chart is Triphasic :hugs: I don't think it looks like your January Chart either. If you temp stays up again tomorrow I say test :winkwink: keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup::hugs:

Wise words Reb/Spoomie!!! She's a cow when she says triphasic and then changes her mind, not that I am one to bear a grudge. However, I don't think it looks like your January chart and if she called that triphasic then I question her judgement! It gives cause for optimism if only because it followed the dip on 7dpo. Nonetheless, guard your heart and don't let our excitement sway you, but it still doesn't stop us hoping and praying for you xxx

AFM - DH is so annoying, he won't give anything away! Mind working overtime, not sure this is such a good idea x

I'm not sure if I'll have the nerve to temp tomorrow...am bit horribly hopeful now. Urk.
Spoomie - I think your DH will be really enjoying this, knowing men! And yes, it's a great idea. Keep the faith!
Dunno what I'd do without you lot x

please don't hate me but Reb if that is not a pregnancy chart I am gonna print the damn thing out and eat it!!

Mine is boring as bat shit either shoot for the stars tomorrow or go down to hell, be pregnant or be over and let me get started on my next af and my first round of clomid! DP is shitting hmself cos he has heard of the psycho bith from hell on wheels side effects and then to still want to dtd with me is going to be a challenge if it happens!!

Well Reb you can do one of two things now, wait it out or go and buy a Superdrug test. I had a better line on that at 10dpo than got on a frer at 11dpo. Plus, you sound weirdly like I did about my chart.

Miss C , don't give up yet, its too early to say where those temps are going so still keeping everything crossed for you. X

Spoomie, glad you are sticking to the plan x

Ok, so who has been using instead cups??? And if not WTF not!!!!!

Apologies for lack of smilies, on my phone!

I think this is the link to my pregnancy chart if it helps: My Ovulation Chart

I did have VIP Membership but apparently when you're pregnant you have to actually ask them to suspend it otherwise it continues running until it expires. I didn't know that and it expired about a week ago.

Pip x

I think this is the link to my pregnancy chart if it helps: My Ovulation Chart

Pip x

I overlaid mine on yours!! I am freaking obsessed with charts - what is wrong with me!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev5tgPSz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"