TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Well Miss_C... my chart is VERY different this month for sure... I know I ovulated because of the OPK+ but no temp dimp for me this time...so what was that? LOL

Glowie: I WILL be using cups this month, starting tonight.

Reb: It IS looking quite good for you, Missus. :dust:

Evening all, and thanks for your lovely remarks about my TIT. You're all so nice and encouraging!! As I say, tantalizing. However, unfortunately I do not feel pregnant, my zits are gone, my boobs are not tingling, I have no vivid dreams, I do not want to eat coal and what is more, I've never got pregnant by myself in 3 and a half years! A miracle is needed!
Anyway, I think I'll hold out for a day or two. Expect a disappointing dip to about 36.6 tomorrow morning... I have my day 3 tests to look forward to anyway.
Llbean - sorry, I don't get your chart either, but it looks like it's on an upward trend now and you got a positive OPK. I've heard that the spike before O can indicate excess oestrogen, but I don't know where I heard that...! Let the experts have a go.
Miss C -I hope you have tasty printer paper! Love the bat shit expression - here's hoping for you - you're not out till you're out.
Glowie - I've been on the cups for 2 months now!
Sam - have fun tonight :sex::bunny::spermy::sex:!
Pip, thanks for posting your lovely chart, hope you're feeling good x

Reb, miracles do happen!!! I didn't feel pregnant either!!! my boobs were vaguely sore...same as before AF due around 7-8dpo onwards...a few spots and that was it really!!! with my first two I had NO symptoms at all...none!!
I want it to happen for you (ALL) so badly [-o<[-o<[-o<

OKAY, I'M F...ING EXCITED! but remaining calm and realistic at ALL TIMES...!

I am the last person to want to get your hopes up :hugs: I hope this is it for you :winkwink:

Rebs your bd stats aren't on there - when you say you never got pregnant on your own is there NO chance this month? Your chart is flipping text book at the moment - which if the case is no timed BD or even untimed bd charts mean squat and I think I will skip it next month (yeah reight who am I kidding).

Ah well careful what you wish for cos I got my straight to hell do not pass go do not collect $200 temp drop this morning so witchy should be here in next couple of days

Well Miss_C... my chart is VERY different this month for sure... I know I ovulated because of the OPK+ but no temp dimp for me this time...so what was that? LOL

so cd 11 O day for you - nicely timed bding - welcome to the hell that is the tww!! you have pretty high Pre O temps but ni ely levelled off before O day and then nicely up. couple more days of sustained and voila - cross hairs!!

I agree....CD11 for LL too...so well timed :thumbup: Good Luck!!

Well I have managed to persuade OH to pay for a private Ultrasound scan before we go on holiday. It's not cheap £95 but I want to tell my girls on the 24th June...a couple days before we go, Of course the flipside is worrying something is wrong a couple of days before we go :wacko::wacko:
I am going to try and organise one for straight after my Midwife appointment on the 23rd June, I will be 6+6.

Rebs your bd stats aren't on there - when you say you never got pregnant on your own is there NO chance this month? Your chart is flipping text book at the moment - which if the case is no timed BD or even untimed bd charts mean squat and I think I will skip it next month (yeah reight who am I kidding).

Ah well careful what you wish for cos I got my straight to hell do not pass go do not collect $200 temp drop this morning so witchy should be here in next couple of days

Twinny, so sorry for your temp drop, I hate TTC, makes you forget that real life goes on outside! Swear through cyberspace at me, but at least you have a beautifully even follicular/luteal phase showing on this chart so it looks like your body is recovering. I know that feels like no consolation at all, so go ahead and swear at me through cyberspace :hugs::hugs:

nup soomie y twin you are spot on, it is a nice regular NORMAL cycle for me. Lats coupel have had crazy upward temps and no plummets etc so it looks like things have levelled off. O was on normal cd13 and AF looks like it will be usual 13 or 14 LP as well. Which is good news I think :dohh:

Gonna go to chemist tomorrow and buy my clomid as we have a public holiday here on Monday (we have a day off for the Queens Birthday here in Australia - ha ha ha we don't get one in UK - it's a joke isn't it!!!)

Just thought i'd share with my lovely friends on this thread...makes me feel better to see this...exactly 5 weeks today :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/1006113.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance: love it. It feels like another milestone passed when you get the magic 3+

Yippee Glowie!!!
AFM - still nice temps, but BFN... Bum.

Do you have any idea just how much I'd love a coffee now? Is there anyone who actually ENJOYS green tea?!!! x

Yippee Glowie!!!
AFM - still nice temps, but BFN... Bum.

Oh Poo!!! It might still be too early Reb....still keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Miss C - :thumbup: for a good cycle....that's a step forward from the last month or so :thumbup:

Spoomie - I didn't really like the Green Tea either:winkwink: I switched to DeCaff Coffee which I am still on now. I know it still probably has traces of Caffeine but I didn't want to feel like I was giving up everything that I enjoy :winkwink:

Spoomie: I like green tea with lemon. Tesco makes a good one. In any case, I've never liked coffee, so I'm not sad about not drinking it.

Reb: It's still early. And yes, where is your shag information? Are you well and truly out?

AFM: Okay--so OH and I are back on the shag-wagon. So far only a few hairs have fallen out of the back of my head, but I tell you, reunion sex is fucking brilliant. Not sure I want to go back to living with the guy 24/7 if the sex when we get back together is going to be like this. :blush: Kidding. I think. Er.

Hello all, am recovering from my BFN although still in a grump. Think it's PMT now too, oh well.
I've got a question about SA - OH came back with what the Dr said was a good result, but reading it now, it says 5% normal forms - by Kruger strict criteria. Looking it up on tinternet, I discover that 15% is considered a good result... confused. 5% would possibly require ICSI (although we didn't, we did it with pure IVF) Anyone got an answer? I don't want to talk to him about it as he is pleased as custard with getting a good result and I don't want to puncture the fragile male ego! However, there's been a load of shite about my age, and never a word said about his SA and that's the 3rd one. Very confused. Just found this - https://www.uihealthcare.com/depts/med/obgyn/clinics/reproductivecare/testinglab/pdf/results.pdf maybe that's what it is. Maybe it's not been my f.....ng age all the time.
PS Sam - I don't post our shags cos he asked me not to! And no, I don't think there's much hope although we didn't get it that wrong, but def feel the witch cackling in the corner.
x

Do you have any idea just how much I'd love a coffee now? Is there anyone who actually ENJOYS green tea?!!! x

I don't care for coffee at all but as far as the green tea goes, is the problem with it being bitter? I don't know how you are making it or anything but I have tried green tea pearls (rolled up leaves) before and there are two things about it: one, you are supposed to put hot water on it for a bit and then pour it out. Two, don't let it seep for too long. It only needs a few minutes (less than five.)

Seriously, you are not supposed to drink the first brew/seep with it. Weird, huh?

Good luck, hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->