TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Mmmm Spoomie....If it were me...I would maybe have a word with the DR in private and ask for an HONEST opinion about that result...before you speak to OH about it :winkwink: I know sometimes the grading can be done differently in different countries :shrug: just a thought.
I def think it's something you need to look into further and discuss :winkwink:

Very surprised and hugely pleased that age 44 (and a few weeks) that my FSH level is 4.8, this is down from the last test early 2008 which was 6.
The day was not exactly CD 3, it could have been day 3-6 or even 7, not easy to tell this month, so even more pleased at 4.8 as the level rises as the month progressses.
I do eat very cleanly, no processed food, no booze, fags or dairy or caffienne. Essentially a fish eating vegan. My diet change really hit full swing during 2008 so the two might tie in, the low result and what I eat/do so I thought to share this.
Anyway I am feeling very encouraged.

Just as I was posting, I saw Greens post! Hello Greens and welcome, or is it welcome back? What a fab FSH level! You're practically 20!

Re SA - Thanks Glowie - tis I, whinging Reb, not Spoomie! Spoomie is having green tea issues.
Sorry for moany day, everyone x

Re SA - Thanks Glowie - tis I, whinging Reb, not Spoomie! Spoomie is having green tea issues.

:haha::haha:

Thanks for all your green tea tips (as opposed to PG Tips!), it's not especially that I don't like the green tea, just that I reeeeaaallly fancied a frothy coffee this morning. For years I have drunk only fruit/mint/camomile teas and never missed caffeine. However, for some reason I started to fancy drinking coffee after I'd finished feeding my DS. Maybe I should just switch back to the other teas post ovulation after I've finished the de-caf green tea for EWCM. I guess it also has as much to do with living like a nun (given the obvious exception:blush:) and fancying a treat now and again!

I keep track of this thread, but not often have anything worthwhie to share.
Really pleased to have read the recent pregnancies on this thread, really encouraging :)

I drink Roibush T sometimes as a change from peppermint or green t.

Shit!! Lol, sorry Reb!!! It's the hormones playing havoc!!

Welcome Greens!

Greens, a lot of the time we have nothing worthwhile to share, but share it anyway! Come and join the fun x
Glowie, glad to hear you've got pregnancy brain!
Sam, Llbean, keep up the shagathon, Miss C - how're you doing? x
I've perked up a bit, cos what's the point, eh?!

well maybe this weekend there will be more action but O has passed (2 days ago) and hubby is tired LOL...he is taking maca too!

Starting a weight loss program on Monday so I am sure I will be a HUGE Biotch for about a week...hope he doesn't send me packing LOL

Greens, a lot of the time we have nothing worthwhile to share, but share it anyway! Come and join the fun x
Glowie, glad to hear you've got pregnancy brain!
Sam, Llbean, keep up the shagathon, Miss C - how're you doing? x
I've perked up a bit, cos what's the point, eh?!

Reb, You are amazing :thumbup:

Greens, Reb is quite wrong......ALL of the time we have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say but we come here to say it anyway because we know that we'll all listen and because no one here will think we're insane! So do come and join our merry band of pilgrims :)

I agree with everyone above Greens - we never have anything worthwhile to share - oh hang on yes we do - period poos, burning snatches................... need I go on!!!

Spoomie I do have 1 coffee most days, doc says one to 2 max is OK. I have switched to decaf though even though it has caffeine and shot load of other chemicals instead I feel less guilty. The green tea never use boiling water let the boiled kettle sit for a minute then pur on, let it brew for a coupel of minutes and then take bag out - it is a very fragile tea. if still too bitter add a drop of vanilla or even some honey.

CD1 for me, off to chemist to buy the psycho pils and some pre-seed!! and then some geocaching - fun fun fun

Reb, glad you,be perked up, I am still chart stalking you thoughxx

MissC, that horrible hag!! Well a much improved and back on track cycle so that's a positive. X x

LL, glad you got all the bd,Ing in at the right times, so FX,d crossed for you.

Sorry for lack of hugs on my phone!!! X

Morning all,
Miss C, sorry she got you, I'll be a day or two behind, I think. Have you tried steam-cleaned de-caff coffee? It hasn't got the chemicals in and although it's blooming expensive, it's much better for you. I use a posh English one called Taylors, but I'm sure you can find something.
AFM - dear FFFFFFFF has silently and without apology taken away her suggestion that my chart is triphasic. Bitch. If I compare my charts at O and coverline, it's actually a fairly average chart, think I was just hot this month! I'm sliding down, girls. x

Oh bloody hell Reb:hugs:

I buy Taylors coffee, not seen the steam cleaned one though, will have to keep an eye out for it. X x

Reb, I hate the hag and I hate FFF for being so bloody fickle and messing with our hearts. I seem to hate a lot of things these days xxx

The thing I like about my body is that there's no equivocation. No conception means helter-skelter ride back down. x

We came clean and discussed my chart toay, so have entered my data. Temp is higher than my pregnancy chart and my triphasic (dam you FFF) at this dpo, but lower than last month when I crashed and burned at 10dpo. We'll see, not getting excited as the fall is too great for me these days.

I would definitely recommend enlisting OH. DH has been so in to it and I think he finally understands what we're looking for post ovulation! In previous months he has looked at my chart when I get excited but I know he's not really concentrated! However, he was saying that he knew today would be important so he has really carried the burden, good man. At least it hasn't dropped and think it looks like a nice chart so far. Just means that tomorrow takes on even greater significance but the anticipation/disappointment (?) is easier to deal with at the mo because I feel less attached to my chart. Not sure if that makes any sense?! Obviously I've overlaid it with my last pregnancy chart (just for you Twinny!!!) and it's following the same steady move upwards which few of my others seem to. I'd love you to take a look gals but am guarding my heart though, I promise x

The thing I like about my body is that there's no equivocation. No conception means helter-skelter ride back down. x

Bless you Reb, hope you're doing ok. I hate FFF for playing with our emotions, wish there was some way to turn off her bloody triphasic button x

Awww Reb :hugs: are you now looking further into the SA :shrug: looking at your cycles...they look completely normal to me.....good pre-O and post-O temps...good LP. So could it be another factor?? :winkwink:

Spoomie...your chart looks a little bit like mine with that dip at 8dpo..(I have put it in my signature) I think you might have actually ovulated a day earlier and had a bit of a slow rise :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->