TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Spoomie...your chart looks a little bit like mine with that dip at 8dpo..(I have put it in my signature) I think you might have actually ovulated a day earlier and had a bit of a slow rise :winkwink:

Hi Glowie

Thanks for checking it out. FFF had me Oing a day earlier initially (last high day before peak) then modified my chart to where it is now. However, I agree with where she has it now as I had ovulation pain most of that day. We'll see....

Why did you change it?? I def think you are 10dpo today Spoomie :winkwink: You're a phantom tweaker like me :haha::haha: I O'd on High days and not always on the Peak so the CBFFFFM is not always right :winkwink:

Why did you change it?? I def think you are 10dpo today Spoomie :winkwink: You're a phantom tweaker like me :haha::haha: I O'd on High days and not always on the Peak so the CBFFFFM is not always right :winkwink:

No no no, SHE changed it for some reason. But it is interesting that you are convinced it was the day before and I know you know your charting. How wold you account for ovulation pain the following day?

Blimey, I've just overlaid my chart on yours and it looks scary. I WILL NOT get carried away! DH is so good right now; I just showed him the overlay and he too is impressed but said, quite rightly, this is exactly what I do, get my hopes up. This month is different, no more overlaying or checking my chart 10 times today. This month it is his chart, not mine, I'm just the passenger :haha:

I suppose it could be one or the other to be honest :winkwink: I suppose I am basing it on my cycles that I NEVER ovulated on a temp increase always on the lower temp :winkwink: I usually got cramps a day or two after Ovulation that could be confused for O cramps I think it might just be from the CL bursting :shrug:. I think that's why she has changed the day and given you dashed cross-hairs because of the ovulation pain data entered.

Either way it's swings and roundabouts because you have it ALL covered :winkwink: Now, my question is...are you using Instead Cups? I know I keep bleating on about them but I 100% think that's what worked for me and for the sake of £6 I think they are worth a try :winkwink:

I suppose it could be one or the other to be honest :winkwink: I suppose I am basing it on my cycles that I NEVER ovulated on a temp increase always on the lower temp :winkwink: I usually got cramps a day or two after Ovulation that could be confused for O cramps I think it might just be from the CL bursting :shrug:. I think that's why she has changed the day and given you dashed cross-hairs because of the ovulation pain data entered.

Either way it's swings and roundabouts because you have it ALL covered :winkwink: Now, my question is...are you using Instead Cups? I know I keep bleating on about them but I 100% think that's what worked for me and for the sake of £6 I think they are worth a try :winkwink:

It is on my list for next month, I will be buying them on cd1 if and when it gets here. I promise. :winkwink:

Thanks Glowie, I understand your theory re day of ovulation, I too have had cramps for a couple of days post ovulation in the past and it's entirely plausible. She originally gave me a solid line on current chart but changed it to broken line when I noted EWCM at 3 and 5dpo, I like to keep her on her toes!!! It might be too daunting to have a rising temp at 10dpo, especially as my last few luteal phases have been only 11 days long. Worrying won't change things so I'm going to get on and fill my day; have a reflexologist appointment today and that is soooo relaxing, that should help, though now worrying that I shouldn't go if the unthinkable is happening. Maybe I'll just mention to her that I'm 9/10dpo and crossing everything

I hold a diploma in reflexology - although it is a long time since i practised - and I wouldn't want to give a treatment to someone in first Tri. I would definitely mention it to your therapist. She could avoid that area altogether or might suggest you wait and see if AF comes.

:dust:

Pip x

OMG Spoomie I've just looked at your chart. Loving the blocked nose/runny nose thing you have going on. Fingers crossed for you.

Pip x

OMG Spoomie I've just looked at your chart. Loving the blocked nose/runny nose thing you have going on. Fingers crossed for you.

Pip x

Hi Pip

Not getting too excited about it, runny nose yesterday morning and then blocked nose was only first thing this morning and, in truth, I probably wouldn't have noticed it were I not at the extreme end of the OCD spectrum! Thanks again for heads up re: reflexology. I texted the lady and was impressed with her professionalism when she replied it would be best to wait and see what transpires midweek. I have provisionally rebooked for next Sunday but am hoping to cancel again. She also mentioned visualisation which I kind of know about but would be keen to find out more so will get my money's worth I guess when I come back armed with visualisation techniques (I bet Samiam knows all about that?). I haven't seen reflexologist for over three years, thought she was great but busy life with a toddler got in the way and I only called her up again last week after the bereavement counsellor suggested I should do something to be kind to myself this week.

I'm so pleased to hear she's postponed your appointment. I do think it is the right thing to do. After all, what's another week after three years of waiting to get "your feet done"?

I love giving and receiving treatments. It is so relaxing and holistic for both the client and therapist.

Hope you still manage to find time to be kind to yourself this week. It is hard with a toddler but you know you're worth it.

Pip x

Spoomie, I know you are guarding yourself... but when do you think you will finally test? It seems soon but I am curious as to what the plan is?

Spoomie, I know you are guarding yourself... but when do you think you will finally test? It seems soon but I am curious as to what the plan is?

Hi LLBean

Hhhmmm, tricky one, hadn't really thought about it, will depend what tomorrow's temperature brings, I think. Slight dilemma in that my luteal phase has been short the last couple of months and, based on that, I would be expecting a temp drop tomorrow at 10dpo and my period 1 or 2 days after that. However, herbalist has beefed up my vitex this month and put me on a B-complex; my follicular phase has been far more stable so I'm thinking that perhaps my luteal phase will be closer to 14 days too. Even if my temp is still up tomorrow I may still bask in the joy of blissful ignorance rather than risk testing and get a bad result. I don't tend to be an early tester but prefer to wait it out and see what the thermometer says. Having said that, if it's 37.11 tomorrow then I'll probably be peeing on a stick! I'm telling myself to expect a fall and that any other result will be a bonus....guard your heart Spoomie!

Hi girls, im on my first cycle after mc af arrived 4 weeks from start of mc bleed hoping this is gonna be a normal cycle ,i did a 10miu hpt and was neg so now starting ov sticks and just started getting very faint line ,my normal ov was around cd16 with a 28 day cycle if thats still the case will be tiring dh out next weekend but will see how the opks go, glowie u mention instead cups for £6 where do you get them coz i wanna try them out seen them on ebay for around £8 ,i dont temp coz i go to bed at odd hours often early am and sometimes get up to pee ,good luck every1 heres some :dust: for us all x

Hi MaryAnne.....I got them off Ebay...just noticed they are about £8 including P&P. I wasn't sure as OH bought mine :winkwink:
Good Luck!!!

Turning in to a mediocre chart today. Never mind. I'm guessing I'll be placing my Amazon order in the next couple of days Glowie! x

I don't know Spoomie. Those temps are still high. Fingers crossed they stay up.

Pip x

Morning all,

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Spoomie x
Maryanne - so sorry to hear you MC - and very glad that your cycle has kicked in straight away, that's great news.
Well, the old cow arrived as expected - day 3 tests coming up. Gulp. x

Morning all,

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Spoomie x
Maryanne - so sorry to hear you MC - and very glad that your cycle has kicked in straight away, that's great news.
Well, the old cow arrived as expected - day 3 tests coming up. Gulp. x

:hugs: xxx

I don't feel too hopeful tbh Reb. Onwards and upwards xx

Well ladies looks like I might be miscarrying :cry: had a gush of watery red blood and now bleeding, no clots no cramps :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->