TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Glowstar, please no. You are in my thoughts and prayers xxxxxxx

Oh Glowstar, I am thinking and hoping for you xxx

oh no!!!!!!!!! Glowie, did you go to the doctor? what did they say??? Oh God I am praying for you

Sorry to hear that, Glowie. Hopefully it isn't the worst. Some people have regular bleeding with a pregnancy. Please keep us posted.

We're all here for you, Glowie, hoping and praying. Some people bleed right through, so keep hope. xxx

Thanks for your support ladies :hugs:

Well I don't know what to think. It's stopped. It was weird as had a tiny tiny bit of yellowy brown cm this morning. Went to work but felt restless so asked for a half day thought I would go home and have a lie down and try to stop stressing. On way home stopped off at Costa for a Latte and while standing in queue felt a sudden warm gush. Went to loo in Costa and watery/red/pink blood, enough to wet my knickers. Got home more reddy/pinky watery blood with a few sharp needle like pains in my cervix. Now it seems to have stopped Just got some very light brown spotting when I wipe...with little brown bits in it :shrug: Had a pad on for hours now and nothing on it. No cramps still but kind of feel like I've been doing sit ups. Will just have to wait until the morning and see what the EPAU say. They are going to draw blood to check levels and if over a 1000 they will scan me but they haven't said how long any of this will take :shrug: not even sure if I have to do bloods 48hrs apart before they scan me or what??? so totally in limbo at the moment...feel awful, like I am just waiting for the worst to happen :cry:

Thanks for your support ladies :hugs:

Well I don't know what to think. It's stopped. It was weird as had a tiny tiny bit of yellowy brown cm this morning. Went to work but felt restless so asked for a half day thought I would go home and have a lie down and try to stop stressing. On way home stopped off at Costa for a Latte and while standing in queue felt a sudden warm gush. Went to loo in Costa and watery/red/pink blood, enough to wet my knickers. Got home more reddy/pinky watery blood with a few sharp needle like pains in my cervix. Now it seems to have stopped Just got some very light brown spotting when I wipe...with little brown bits in it :shrug: Had a pad on for hours now and nothing on it. No cramps still but kind of feel like I've been doing sit ups. Will just have to wait until the morning and see what the EPAU say. They are going to draw blood to check levels and if over a 1000 they will scan me but they haven't said how long any of this will take :shrug: not even sure if I have to do bloods 48hrs apart before they scan me or what??? so totally in limbo at the moment...feel awful, like I am just waiting for the worst to happen :cry:

Stay positive please, I have another BNB friend who went through a similar thing but all is ok, she is now 18 weeks. Hang in there and keep us posted :hugs:

Glowie: Sending you loads of good thoughts and sticky baby dust. Those people at EPAU are lovely and I know that you are in good hands with them. :hugs:

Oh Glowstar - My thoughts are with you too and hoping with all my heart this is just something and nothing. :hugs:

Thank you for your support.

Got kind of af cramps now so really don't think this is going to have good outcome. Not bleeding anymore. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow. OH has been amazing, he came home from work this afternoon to be with me and we lay on the bed and he hugged me while I sobbed.

Oh Glowie, I do hope everything's okay. I'm so glad your OH is being so wonderful. Good luck tomorrow and I hope you sleep xx

Glowie sending you every sticky vibe I can find at the moment and praying with every fiber of my being thsat all is OK. We are all here waiting for you with open arms whatever the result. Love and hugs.

AFM cd4, took my first clomid last night - only just though. Couldn't get the damn pill out of the packet, pressed it through like one would a normal blister pack and the damn thing crumbled - looked like a cocaine trail on my glass stove top where we were trying to scrape it up! Tonight will be a different plan of attack. Side effects, nothng really discernible, oke a cople of times through the night wide awake and took a bit to go back to sleep but aside form that all good so far. The soy did give me hot flushes so we will see what happens. As for the witch it seems she packed up and ran away really really fast, here and heavy one minute next minute gone without a trace. I am wondering if she forgot something and will be back later. weird!

After some searching around turns our most cloid packs you have to peel the label back not pres the tablet through - seems like they want to really screw with you! Not only does the drug send you hormonally psycho they then gove you a head fuck with the actual packet to take the psycho inducing pill!!

Anywhoo onward and upward.

A quesiton ladies on Sperm analysis. with woitchy leaving the building we are gona dtd tonight but then have to abstain for 3 days for the sample - would 3 days be friday or saturday with tonight being Tuesday night. They don't accept "samples" on a Saturday so would Friday be too soon? canlt do it next week cos O day is expected for Thursday!

Hoping Glowie is having good luck at EPAU today. x
Miss C - I dunno, we only abstained for 2 days...(!) Sorry, we were only asked to abstain for 2 days!

Reb - I am sorry the hag got you :hugs:

AFM: well slept OK...woke at 3.30am...prob just because stressed...went back to bed after half hour. Got to the EPAU this morning and taken straight away for blood to be taken to check my levels, get the results on Thursday afternoon but in the meantime have to go back Thursday morning for a 2nd blood draw so they can see if the levels are rising. Not sure when I will get the results back for this but got a sneaky feeling they will make me wait until Monday :nope:
If the levels are rising normally they will then get me in for a scan.
The nurse was lovely and just explained to be prepared for a failed pregnancy but she said she was hopeful because the bleeding has stopped and I'm not in pain but I do feel like I have been doing situps :nope:
Now I just have minute amounts of pale brown discharge and only when I wipe. I suppose at the moment it's 50/50 which way this will go. I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up but at the moment I still feel pregnant and had a VERY positive HPT this morning :shrug:
I've taken the rest of the week off work as can't bare the thought of sitting at my desk and people asking me what's wrong or waiting for more bleeding to start....flip side is I am now sitting in the house obsessing :nope:
I kind of feel awful that I am making all you ladies worry about yourselves :cry:

Just thought I'd add that these are IC's I have taken over the last few days as I am a POAS-A-HOLIC, can't remember exactly which days but the 2nd to bottom one was done yesterday afternoon. The bottom one was done this morning after getting back from the EPAU so not FMU, what do you guys think :shrug:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_2D332938-49B7-0B76-DA18-C81307D26517.jpg

Oh Glowie, I do hope things are okay. Stop obsessing. Stop doing pee sticks. Take this advice from my friend that I posted to someone else today - "'Remember, Enjoy being pregnant now - bring all the joy to it you can - dont be afraid it will hurt too much if you give your love and delight and the baby doesn't live any longer than this, courageous love works against that fear to make us bigger" It really works. When I was waiting for outcome I took this advice and was happier by far in the wait than I would have been. Go out, enjoy the lovely weather and just love your baby. x

Thanks Reb :hugs: I suppose you start to go through a process of disassociation.

Well she just phoned me back (lovely lady) and said my HCG is 15822 which she thinks is excellent. She has booked me in for a scan on Monday morning at 8.30am. I forgot to ask if supposed to go for 2nd blood draw but should probably just go anyway.
Just waiting now to see what happens next :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"