TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

OHMIGAWD - I didn't see Glowie's post! So sorry I missed you hun, loads of hugs, hope you're okay and you're amazing and inspiring x

Thanks Shelley

Vitex is herbal. I got it in drop form along with the tincture from my herbalist. I think you can also get it in tablet form from health stores x

Just had an email to confirm my Instead cups have been dispatched. Only doing what Glowie has told us to do :thumbup:

Twinny, don't stress too much that you can't get them in Oz - until you get the preseed dosage right, I can't see them staying in...... :haha::haha:

Go with the Instead Cups Spoomie :thumbup: make sure you push it RIGHT up!!

I just got a +ive OPK so definitely some bding tonight and tomorrow morning as well. Cervix has gone MIA, nothing to be concerned about I am sure!! Even have a bit of my own ewcm action happening so the clomid didn't completely make a desert out of me, but will still have a squirt of preseed but only a SMALL dose!! Didn't get any bd done last nght I was too stressed and p'd off. MIL issues but that's a waaaaaaaaaaaay long story

Good luck everyone, I will be offline for next few days - working at the PBC Expo here in Brisbane, hopefully lots of baby dust will rub off on me.

Normally when I naff off for a few days I miss heaps of news and someone turns in a BFP - anyone due to be testing?!!!

If nothing this cycle I may be calling on soemone to send me some insteads, I have tried Amazon won't ship to Australia, nothing on e bay that ships here either!! You also get REALLY good cheap CB Digis both Ov and HPT in the US so maybe if someone here is willing to send me supplies I can pay you with gifted paypal or something.

Anywhoo just some food for thought - See planning ahead means I won't need to!!! fingers crossed hopefully etc etc etc etc!!

I'll miss you but will try and get a few sneaky looks in but it's gonna be waay busy.

Hugs and love to you all.

OHMIGAWD - I didn't see Glowie's post! So sorry I missed you hun, loads of hugs, hope you're okay and you're amazing and inspiring x

don't be daft Reb, I have to tell you something though and it's going to sound really strange and freaky. The last few mornings I have woke up and thought of you, I don't know why? This morning before my eyes were even open your name popped in my head :wacko:

Maybe this whole experience has given me some spooky 6th sense. I just keep getting this feeling that you shouldn't give up. I know you prob think Glowie has gone a bit nuts!!

Miss C- have a fab time x

AFM - feeling a bit better. OH is taking me to the Garden centre tonight to get an angel for the Garden. I feel the need to do something to remember. X

Miss C - have a great time, both BDing and in Brisbane.:dust:
Spoomie - it's great when you are so cheerful! Loving it x
Glowie - thanks for thinking of me! It feels good to have given up this month (although I happen to know I should get my O in just before I go to France for a month!) but I am still pondering IVF and also auto-immune testing if we're going to do it. So glad you are finding a way to commemorate your lost one and that you're feeling better in yourself xx
Shelley, Sam, Ink - any news? And I've lost track of LLBean x

AF was officially due today and i didn't retest this morning coz when i got up for a pee at 12.15 ish i had a very very pale pink smudge on the tissue, and after gettin gup at 9am ish lol, i have had to where a thin pad coz now i have similar watery cm a little thickier but its caramel coloured, i have no cramping, only aching hips and some of the ache is going down the outside of my legs, by boobs are constantly with this dull aching or a stinging burning pain towards the nipple so if this af arriving i think they could at least let me have no breast pain NOW !!! and thats it really but i dont know what to think of this coloured cm as i dont recall having it before and i have certainly never had pale pink spotting if thats what it was OMG Help someone , anyone what is goin on with me right now x

Well, I'm pretty sure AF will be here today. Late last night I had more of the light pinkish/brownish spotting. I really HATE when I spot for two days, then it goes away for a day. THAT is what always makes me start thinking, hmm.....maybe this time?? Then, when it comes back, I'm just so deflated. And, I know better. Ugh!!

Anyway, there IS an upside if she fully shows. I'm on CD31, and if AF shows today or tomorrow, I can accept that as a decent cycle. I was always a 28 day-er before BC 6 years ago. I can deal with 30ish days, but these 40-60 day cycles are driving me mad!

So, I'm glad I won't have to wait much longer to start a new cycle, and hopefully, this time, I'll see an O. That's all I'm looking for at this point.

Hi Shelley, just looked at your chart but you haven't been temping so I can't see what's happening. Have you thought of trying Soy to give you a stronger ov? It really might be worth a try for you. Xx

Also forgot to say Maca too or agnus castus to try and balance out your hormones and get them back on track.

Hi Shelley, just looked at your chart but you haven't been temping so I can't see what's happening. Have you thought of trying Soy to give you a stronger ov? It really might be worth a try for you. Xx

No, I got fed up when I didn't O and OH wasn't interested in seeing a FS yet, so I just quit everything except keeping track of BDing. I'm waiting on AF so I can get back to it, though.

I've thought of EVERYTHING. LOL I just haven't taken the time to read up about it all. I knew Soy did that; kind of like Clomid, right? My only hesitation is that some of the ladies have taken it and their cycles ended up kind of wonky. But, then again, mine are wonky anyway! :)

I'm just not sure what to do. Part of me wants to just start fresh on a new cycle without trying anything new and see what happens. Then, if I don't get an O again, I'd try adding things like Soy and see what happens. THEN, if still nothing - call my OB back.

The drawback to this plan is that we're talking at least 3 more months IF I get a normal cycle back, and that's a BIG IF. So, who knows? I definitely DO NOT.

Shelley, can you talk to your OH again and see if he'll go to a FS now - after all, there's no time to waste!! Good luck with getting your cycle back on track.
Glowie, love your avatar, lots of hugs xx

Shelley~

Did you consider acupuncture? I had really crazy cycles and I started acupuncture in March and the sessions have helped my cycles so much! I do not take anymore supplements or anything other than the weekly sessions and my hormones have finally gotten back in order.

D~

Diva - glad the acu helped you. It helped me through my IVF; I don't take the herbs either now although am on vits. It's worth a try Shelley!
Anyone else out here?!! It's gone VERY quiet. Miss C! Oi! Give us a giggle x

Quick hello from Alaska. . . So, I tested this morning with 2MU and an IC and got a faint BFP! I tested again about two hours later with a more expensive test (the best one I could find in the small store here in Alaska) and got a neg, but I wonder if it was because of the diluted urine. In any case, I am not counting my chickens, but I am going to test again tomorrow morning using a better test (an FRER if I can locate one). So, fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend, ladies!

:wohoo: Sam. I've got everything crossed for you.

Pip x

SAM!!! why on earth did you not pack any tests from civilisationm, the ones they have there probably only test penguins or polar bears or eskimos not "real people"!!! DO NOT PEE AT ALL until you have your hands on a proper stick, cross your legs, jump up an ddown do what you have to do but no diluted pees from you missy!!

Oh gosh fx'ed, can even cross y legs now if you liek im officially in the 2ww pretty certain I am 2dpo, if I put in a fake temp on fff for tomorrow it gives me solid ch's at 3dpo - woo hoo - now the torture begins.

Hugs everyone, quick fly by on my way to get dressed and out the door -off to sell more nppies, oh it is just too much fn, I love being around all these pregnant ladies - hurts to hell and back but I KNOW it will be me again soon, and all of us too, we'll be sharing bfp pics - big fat and pregnant!!

Sammy I truly hope this is it for you

Sam, crossing everything for you. Really hope you managed to get your hands on a decent test today in prep for tomorrow am, or, if not, test with IC using FMU!!! You'd better be on this thread pronto lady, as soon as you have good news to share with us, it's so hard for us that you're several hours behind, we'd really appreciate it if you could get up rreeeeaaaaalllly early to poas tomorrow to put us out of our misery!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->