TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Wow that does sound like a nice job Reb...need help? hehehe

On another note...does anyone else think my chart is strange this month? Maybe it's the diet... I am also getting frustrated with the TTC thing (emotional) I was more relaxed before but now I am edgy, ready for it to happen already!!!!!!!!!!! So ready it makes me cry...for no reason!

ugh can't wait for diet to be over so I can go back to eating like a normal human being LOL..2 more weeks then at least I can have more of the same... 3 weeks to add nuts and dairy :) so looking forward to that! and 4 weeks for all to be back ...YEY...that is unless I get pregnant before then in which case all bets are off...maybe that is really going on, I need to be pregnant so I have permission to eat hahahaha

Reb: It is very quiet on here at the moment! I bet you are missing your OH and your doggie!

Spoomie: Glad to help. I thought that's what I saw in your two charts. :)

AFM: Blood test results came back at normal hcg levels. I'll have a uterine lining ultrasound scan and then I'll be put on progesterone supplements on Thursday. I'll probably also have another set of blood tests just to see if the levels are doubling as expected. So far so good. And I even felt sort of green around the gills this morning!

Hi everyone, sorry been a flat out few days with the expo and the job interview and now both Jake and I are sick.

speaking of weird charts - erm what's mine up to - can you implant early!! TWW is driving me mental.

Miss C, wait to see if it dips tomorrow...maybe the Clomid is doing something...mine is the one taking a nose dive for ya hahahaha

LL: I think that your temps are coming down to where they should be before you O. They were awfully high there for the first week after AF. Do you think it has anything to do with your diet injections? Also, do you eat organic stuff, or regular stuff? Sorry you are feeling emotional. That's so fricking hard!

Miss C: I'm missing what you're finding so odd about your chart. It looks nice and high in terms of temps. Maybe you're just not used to the shape of it because it's clomid-influenced. What do you think?

[Miss C: I'm missing what you're finding so odd about your chart. It looks nice and high in terms of temps. Maybe you're just not used to the shape of it because it's clomid-influenced. What do you think?

can;t respond in our FB page for some reason - grrrr

my chart has a good biphasic pattern for sure, could it have been an early implant and the spike is what is following or is that just a levelling off post O now and I am waiting for another dip and rise!! I HATE THE TWW all rational and reasonable thought goes out the window, I even did a search on FFF to see hpt's and charts positive at 6dpo which is just plain silly!!

It's just very very different to any of my other charts even those I was on soy which is supposd to be the same as clomid.

I started using a free trial of hormonal forecaster and it has me oing 2 days later!! wtf I hope not!!

:hugs: for those in the TWW right now. Hope it gets better soon.

I don't read the charts because I never used them and don't understand them.

Miss C, wait to see if it dips tomorrow...maybe the Clomid is doing something...mine is the one taking a nose dive for ya hahahaha

yours is loking like a nice gear up to O LL. My FS says that around the 36.4C is the best temp for pre O not sure what this is in F but I do know it is at the lower end. Combine the estrogen, fsh and lh and they all reduce the bbt.

LL and Miss C: I've only charted one month really, so I don't know how to read them critically, but I hope you guys get them worked out and we get some BFPs!!

Reb: I'm just going to be happy with the results for now, but I'm also not putting too much faith in them. I've heard over and over that even a good result can't be trusted on those. Since I'm getting back on track after that 60 day cycle, I'm just going it alone this month to see if I O. If so, I'll give it more time before calling the doc.

AFM: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I "think" AF is DONE! If so, this will be the shortest AF I've had in 6 years!!! My old AFs were always 4 to 5 days at the most, so this is SUPER promising for me. I never thought this would happen again, so I really hope it's the beginning of normalcy for me again. I won't be surprised to have a little residual AF tomorrow, but it would be great if there's none.

Now, I just can't wait to get started on the CBFM and temping again! All I need is an O!:thumbup:

Morning all,
Glad to see things perked up after I went to bed!
Miss C - sorry you and Jake are ill, hoping you both get better very soon. Your chart looks nice and stable to me - I agree with Sam. I know what you mean about the 2ww. I feel SO much better now that my thermometer is 700 miles away! All I can do is count the days.
LLbean - the diet sounds pretty extreme - I'm sure that's what's making you feel emotional. Good luck with it and I hope it's over soon!
Shelley - here's hoping for a normal cycle for you x
Quick copy and past- aha - ciarhwyfar - I'm loving watching your weeks tick by! 28 weeks already! Yippee!
Sam - good for you to be so proactive, I'm delighted everything is going so well x
AFM, not even sure what day I'm on, will have to check my ticker. Missing my dog, OH coming out TOMORROW!!!!! yippee. Off to the local cafe to sit under the plane trees with a croissant and a bowl of coffee...!

Yikes. Woke up with an incredible feeling of dread. I took my temp and it's a bit low and I just have this bad feeling that I am going to lose this one too. Feeling completely sick and run down and just overwhelmed with worry. Doc's appointment is tomorrow, but I don't know. Bad gut feeling. :nope:

Sam...get busy, go get a mani/pedi, get some flowers, go to a movie, anything that will get your mind off the baby right now. I'm sure the crazy hormones are messing with your head. BREATHE and hang in there

Eli--Off to work here shortly, which will distract me (that is, if there's anything going on there). I was lying in bed this morning wishing I didn't have to go to work, but now I think that being there is better than being here worrying all day. I DO feel completely hormonally emotional. Just hope it's that baby sending out the hormones. Fxed. . .

Sam it is, try to relax and enjoy your day. Tomorrow you should get some peace of mind from the doctor :)

Sam - I agree, throw yourself into your work. A temp drop could be any number of things. :hugs:

AFM: I think it's true - AF is GONE!! I can't believe it! I had a four day AF. I will NEVER EVER EVER take BC again for as long as I live. I never did take it (both exes had vasectomies) until I was single 6 years ago. It was the WORST thing I've ever done to my body, I swear. I was on 4 or 5 different kinds because each one made me sick in some way, and my periods became longer and longer. Sometimes, depending on the pill, I bled for 2 or more weeks, even. Two of them gave me 3 week long headaches. Ridiculous.

I'm just so excited that last cycle was 31 days and now this cycle, I had a 4 day AF. I'm sooooo hopeful that this means the BC nightmare is finally out of my system since stopping it last October. Maybe now, my O will be back too???

Sam, I know it is hard but, to add to what I said on FB, you need to stop temping. It was the best bit of advice I got post :bfp:. You are gorgeously pregnant and your body is doing amazing things so try and relax and let it get on with it.

Great idea re a bit of pampering btw. We could all do with some of that.

Pip x

Pip: I will stop temping. It's freaking me out and frankly, that's the last thing I need right now.

Changed my doc appt to this afternoon, so I should have some good news later and will be able to settle down. (Note the PMA here. I'm working on it.)

Hi Ladies,

Thats me totally feeling down again now, letter in from the SF clinic. My hormone profile shows a rise in my follicle stimulating hormone which would be consistent with a reduced ovarian reserve. OH bloods also elevated suggesting a degree of testicular resistance!!! Now have another appointment on 1st August. I have to have repeat bloods done on next period to see if they have returned to normal or if they are continuing to rise. I am totally peed off tonight, could just run and hide :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->