TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Morgans: UGH. I'm sorry that you got those results. :hugs: What is the next step for you guys?

Sam, relax and waiting to hear about your appointment.

Pip, glad to see you. How are things going with you?

Morgan, that really, really stinks. I hope you have better results next time. Do you have a plan for next step?

Reb, Thanks!! I think I am getting into the worst of it for the symptoms this pregnancy but at least all of the unexplained bleeding seems to be gone so I will take the aches and pains. They at least have purpose. :winkwink:

Shelley, Glad to hear that your cycles seem to be getting back to normal. I won't take hormone based birth control either. Then again, mine are always out of whack so they don't need help. Fingers crossed this means you will be on the BFP list by Autumn.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. :hugs: :dust: and positive thoughts to all.

I don't know next step! Bit anxious. Think I'll try calling nurse tomorrow. Off out tonight with a friend. I'm kinda pleased to be out tonight. Just had text from glowie. She's ok but a bit tired. To be expected. I'm sure she will be back next week ready to tackle life again :))

Glad to hear that Glowie is doing well. And Morgans, enjoy your night out!

Glowie, I know you've gone off on hols but my chart got all confusing today and I was relying on you to be the voice of reason! Ok, still getting Low CBFFFFM readings which is not like previous months, still getting low temps so I know I haven't ovulated (but a huge uncharacteristic dip this am?), totally snowy white OPK this eve and CP possibly moved from low to medium (but I'm really rubbish at reading CP, so not sure about that one), starting to wonder if this is going to be an annovulatory month for me.....? I've abandoned all my herbal medicine and vitamins this month and had dreams of getting the perfect 14v14 day cycle now I'm au naturelle, whatever!!! Any thoughts ladies?

Spoomie: I dunno. Looks like you ARE going to have a good cycle this go round. :thumbup:

so finally starting to get some EWCM... so things are gearing up... feeling better now LOL

Glowie, I know you've gone off on hols but my chart got all confusing today and I was relying on you to be the voice of reason! Ok, still getting Low CBFFFFM readings which is not like previous months, still getting low temps so I know I haven't ovulated (but a huge uncharacteristic dip this am?), totally snowy white OPK this eve and CP possibly moved from low to medium (but I'm really rubbish at reading CP, so not sure about that one), starting to wonder if this is going to be an annovulatory month for me.....? I've abandoned all my herbal medicine and vitamins this month and had dreams of getting the perfect 14v14 day cycle now I'm au naturelle, whatever!!! Any thoughts ladies?

Spoomie: I dunno. Looks like you ARE going to have a good cycle this go round. :thumbup:

Thanks Sam, O wise and patient friend :flower: Panic averted for a while.

Re: freaking about your temps, stop temping is the best advice (Pip I think?). Check out my chart of August 28th; I had a couple of drops that freaked me out in the early weeks and was a slow learner waking up to the fact that temping was not reassuring me, rather causing me distress. I finally stopped at 43 dpo :dohh: Give yourself a break and stop.....you have known while ttc that temping won't influence the outcome every month and you know that it won't affect the outcome of the pregnancy either. It is not helping you. I know that pretty much all of us have had the misfortune to suffer mc, but its biggest legacy is that it robs you of the joy in your next pregnancy. Don't let it do that to you. I pray so so hard that a healthy 9 months lie ahead for you and your baby but all we ever have is the moment NOW and you need to determine to savour the fact that your baby is tucked up inside and is busy growing right now, please God. You are so amazingly positive and focused that I know you can do it :hugs: xxx

twinny your chart is looking nice, a bit of wcm coming in and low pre o temps - all look very nice indeed!

yes Sammy put the thermometer away, it doesn nothing other than tell you your temp it means NOTHING!!! Stress hormones are bad for you and bubs so stop it! Enjoy it and talk to bubs and tell him/her what's going on today and how you are feeling etc, make that boind strong and sticky.

Mine is still shooting for the stars - so very different from my other charts - ah well all we can do is wait and see.

Miss C ....yours going up and mine continues to go down LOL...what on earth?:wacko:

twinny your chart is looking nice, a bit of wcm coming in and low pre o temps - all look very nice indeed!

yes Sammy put the thermometer away, it doesn nothing other than tell you your temp it means NOTHING!!! Stress hormones are bad for you and bubs so stop it! Enjoy it and talk to bubs and tell him/her what's going on today and how you are feeling etc, make that boind strong and sticky.

Mine is still shooting for the stars - so very different from my other charts - ah well all we can do is wait and see.

Twinny

Your chart looks sublime, particularly in overlay! Great to see your temps up over 37, does Clomid do that or is it something to get excited about?

Are you still managing to love life with your beautiful boy? I am trying and think I may be achieving a balance and a peace that have eluded me for a while now, regardless of the ttc outcome. My monastic lifestyle has slipped a bit which is making me feel better I think. Having said that, my version of a hedonistic lifestyle is half a glass of wine with my supper and a frothy coffee on the weekend!!! Please God it continues after ovulation, I'd love to feel stable again! xxx

Miss C, wait to see if it dips tomorrow...maybe the Clomid is doing something...mine is the one taking a nose dive for ya hahahaha

yours is loking like a nice gear up to O LL. My FS says that around the 36.4C is the best temp for pre O not sure what this is in F but I do know it is at the lower end. Combine the estrogen, fsh and lh and they all reduce the bbt.

just looked it up and 36.40 is 97.52F...I am way below that now..today was 35.90C (96.63F)

Miss C ....yours going up and mine continues to go down LOL...what on earth?:wacko:

Wow, LLB, that's quite some temp drop you've got there! It must be something in the air - maybe a lunar thing or something! - as my temps this month also seem to be falling further than before. I wondered if it may be because we discarded the duvet in favour of a sheet for a couple of nights due to hot weather here, though it seems to be more of a sustained pattern for me. I don't know?!

Aunt Flo is knocking at the door, she should arrive Friday!:happydance: I am happy because we can start TTC.

D~

LLbean and Spoomie - you're a pair of popsicles!! Don't worry, I'm sure you're both just gearing up to the most massive O ever x
Miss C, keeping my fingers crossed for you - your temps are good, just one week to go x
Sam - I can only say what everyone else has - don't panic. Just enjoy being pregnant now as there's nothing to lose from NOT enjoying it. x
Morgans - sorry you had bad news - don't forget that hormone results only indicate ovarian reserve - they don't say you haven't got ANY eggies left x
DymeDiva - glad you're getting ready to go!
To our pregnant friends, Pip and Cianfwhrflkdjflskfjafar - (sorry, can't paste your name cos you're on the previous page!) it's so great to see your days and weeks ticking up, so glad you're both doing well x
Can't wait for Glowie to get back from her holiday and I'm glad she's ok x

Spoomie: Thanks. You're right. :flow:

In fact, ALL of you are right. No more temping. Just bonding and rest and positive thoughts. Thank you ladies. You do keep a girl sane! :hugs:

So. Appointment showed a lovely thick uterine lining and the outline of a sac (both very good things). I have another scan set for July 21st and should see the heartbeat then. :) I've been put on progesterone supplements (to support the corpus luteum or whatever it is) until the placenta takes over. So those start tonight. I feel much much calmer and saner. And exhausted. It'll be a nice early night for me and the bean this evening. And I think we'll both sleep really well. Love to you all. :kiss:

That's great news, Sam. Keep up with those positive, calm thoughts.
Spoomie - way to go girl! Loving that huge, lovely temp. leap. TOLD YA!
How's this for not being positive? I had a horrible dream last night, that'd we'd decided to do the iVF and it was almost time for the trigger shot, but I got the date wrong and primed the needle 36 hours early. I panicked, called the nurse who said it was too bad, you can't get another shot of that stuff, you'll just have to use it now although it'll mean your eggs are really old by the time of egg collection. Then she said, I don't know who persuaded you to do IVF with your poor quality eggs anyway.
Huh. Even my brain subconsciously thinks I'm not going to succeed...:nope:

ohhh Reb piggin dreams, however I did read somewhere that the meaning is the opposite, ie dream of a death it means a new birth etc. so it means that you will be right on time with the needle and the eggs will be platinum quality!!

Speaking of weird dreams, I had one last night and I NEVER dream. I dreamt I was pregnant with 7 that's right SEVEN and we were being told to "selectively reduce" and there was one that was set apart from the rest and was much smaller and they said that was one to start with and I was saying no that's the first one to save!!!

Yey Miss C - I like your dream interpretation! I ate cheese last night - did you?! Temps looking good x

I'm miscarrying. I don't know what else to say, but I wanted to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->