TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

That's great news, Sam. Keep up with those positive, calm thoughts.
Spoomie - way to go girl! Loving that huge, lovely temp. leap. TOLD YA!
How's this for not being positive? I had a horrible dream last night, that'd we'd decided to do the iVF and it was almost time for the trigger shot, but I got the date wrong and primed the needle 36 hours early. I panicked, called the nurse who said it was too bad, you can't get another shot of that stuff, you'll just have to use it now although it'll mean your eggs are really old by the time of egg collection. Then she said, I don't know who persuaded you to do IVF with your poor quality eggs anyway.
Huh. Even my brain subconsciously thinks I'm not going to succeed...:nope:

Hi Reb I hate that we can't even escape the torment in our dreams. I hope Miss C's right and that it means the exact opposite. Keep the faith, though I know it's hard, and with poor Glowie, now Sam's mc, it really begins to feel like we're truly up against it. Let's try to stay positive.

AFM, yes, big temp rise today, but now I'm confused. It was also the first Peak day on CBFFFM and I got my first + OPK this afternoon, AND I have got ovulation pain for the first time this cycle as I type, so I can only think that the HUGE rise this am was because we've abandoned the sheet in favour of the duvet again last night - hot spell over for us in England! Definitely, definitely didn't ovulate yesterday.

Sammy I am praying with everything that the doc is right and the dream is not yet over. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

Interesting temp dive today for me, hoping like mad it goes up tomorrow!!

Sammy I am praying with everything that the doc is right and the dream is not yet over. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

Interesting temp dive today for me, hoping like mad it goes up tomorrow!!

ok now THAT can totally be an implantation dip! Lets go back up temps!!!

ok now THAT can totally be an implantation dip! Lets go back up temps!!!

https://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/f/fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

how can I make today go fast and then sleep all night to take my temp in the morning!!!

How can I be so excited about this and feel such total devastation for Sammy, what a roller coaster I am on today.

LL I reckon you should take your temps out that you did whilst AF was here as they will be all over the place when bleeding and may have an effect on your coverline. I never start temping until witch as left the building and normal hormonal balance is restored. Minimal estrogen when menstruating so no temp lowering hormone to regulate things if that makes sense?

Sam, I really hope you are wrong. Lots of hugs and tell us how you are xx

Hi, I tried the nurse but she hasnt bothered to return my call! I am just feeling so helpless again. CBFM gave me a peak this morning day 12, slight temp drop, but OH was already off to work so just need to hope Im not too late - need to have a shagathon all weekend now!!! Ill try an opk later too.

I'm on day two of bed rest and progesterone. So far, I don't think the bleeding is slowing down (which is what is supposed to happen if this treatment is going to do anything at all). No tissue has passed, but lots of blood. So I think it's not long now. I'm resigned to it now. Just hoping it goes quickly. :cry:

Thanks for your thoughts and wishes.

OH Sam, I am so so sorry. It sounded like all was well after your appointment. Take it easy; hopefully it will ease up. I am thinking about you!!

Just checking in.

Sam: I hope things are ok with you. :hugs:

AFM: Weirdest cycle ever. I got some EWCM late (11pm) on CD6 and once in the AM CD7. CBFM finally asked for my first stick of the cycle this morning (CD9) and I immediately got a HIGH reading. I was shocked. CM is watery as of now and cervix is high, but medium soft, and partially open.

I say it's weird because last time I charted, I got NOTHING. Nada. And now, it seems like everything is turbo charged and happening sooooo early. I'm temping again, but only have a few days to judge from, so we'll see what happens!

Good luck, Sam, you're doing everything you can xx Let us know how you go

temp went up again today but it's still not triphasic chart, 3 days to go until AF is due - did a ic test this morning but nothing but a bfn, have been reading that frer's and even cb digis are chucking up results sooner than ic's at the mo, mine are 10miu so if there was anything there it would show by now right?

I know all the usual not over till the witch gets here etc but what are your honest thoughts? You know me I donlt need a false hope cheersquad.

Thanks ladies I have one more cycle until what would have been my due date and I am getting desperate.

temp went up again today but it's still not triphasic chart, 3 days to go until AF is due - did a ic test this morning but nothing but a bfn, have been reading that frer's and even cb digis are chucking up results sooner than ic's at the mo, mine are 10miu so if there was anything there it would show by now right?

I know all the usual not over till the witch gets here etc but what are your honest thoughts? You know me I donlt need a false hope cheersquad.

Thanks ladies I have one more cycle until what would have been my due date and I am getting desperate.

Twinny, it's so difficult to know. Wouldn't dream of giving you false hope and I'm sure I'm only stating the obvious......The negative test is obviously not a great sign, but your chart is going up, which has to be a good thing at such a late stage? I know that at this point I always think, tomorrow's temp will tell me for sure, and then it never does :nope:

I recall with a sick feeling in my stomach the desperation as the EDD approached for me. Willing that last cycle to be the one is heartbreaking and exhausting. However, I can also say (and you totally won't get this right now) that there was also a sense of relief once it had passed. It was perhaps that I had been living in a little bubble of trying to restore what I had lost before that dreaded date arrived, in an attempt to make the whole nightmare less real. Now I am far less obsessed, still focused and desperate to be pregnant again but also have a glimmer of the fact that I can and must get on with my life as it is NOW. I have wasted the past 7 months being so depressed and spreading my misery around my family which I can see now is incredibly damaging for us all. I started my counselling just a few days before the EDD and the timing of that was 'perfect', is continues to be really helpful. Twinny, I pray with all my heart that you know only joy by your due date and that your experience is very different to mine, but I can sense your panic as the EDD approaches and I just wanted to share my experience with you :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->