TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Twinny, glad you sound much more positive about stuff and a way forward.

Glowie, welcome back, hope you had fab hols xxx

thanks ladies for your warm welcoming here it means alot to have others that are in the same boat to share my ups and downs with. May I ask how many children you already have I have 4 and want as many as the good lord will bless us with ...:winkwink:

Frogger... I have only one so far...she is 20

BTW who is the one that predicts for you? wonder what she sees for me :)

Wow, Frogger - that's good going! I have been TTC no 1 for too many years now...

Wow, Frogger - that's good going! I have been TTC no 1 for too many years now...

i have had my struggles to get them well for my first child it took us 3 1/2 years to get my first one then when he was 6 months old found out I was pregnant with my 2nd one and then nothing for 6 years and then my 3rd child came and the when he was not even 6 weeks old found out I was pregnant with my little girl so they are 10 months apart and now been trying since august of 2005

Good grief! What a journey you've had! Anyway, huge welcomes x

Frogger... I have only one so far...she is 20

BTW who is the one that predicts for you? wonder what she sees for me :)

I have had alot of predictions from different psychics and some have already been wrong for me..

Gail ~ wrong (I have had like 4 different readings from her and been wrong)
Sandra ~ wrong
Suzanne ~ she was wrong for june but gave august for another month
CHeri ~ March Boy

I will have to get a list together and share it with ya who all I have had its been alot

sending you all lots of babydust your way and lots of prayers for you to get your BFP's...

https://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz346/Ragen_Nelson/TTC/babydust2.gif
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z177/SydneySpider/praying.gif

have any of you been using herbs or having any kind of natural healing like reiki, theta, quatumn, or crystal healings

Hi Frogger

The common denominator within this group is that we are trying to or have conceived despite our geriatric label given to us by the medical profession. Some of us have children who are toddlers, teens or even twenty-something! Some have no living children but many angels.

This is a lovely group. There is no judgement just tremendous support. After all, we all have the same thing in common.

:dust:

Pip x

Hi Frogger

The common denominator within this group is that we are trying to or have conceived despite our geriatric label given to us by the medical profession. Some of us have children who are toddlers, teens or even twenty-something! Some have no living children but many angels.

This is a lovely group. There is no judgement just tremendous support. After all, we all have the same thing in common.

:dust:

Pip x

i have had my struggles to get them well for my first child it took us 3 1/2 years to get my first one then when he was 6 months old found out I was pregnant with my 2nd one and then nothing for 6 years and then my 3rd child came and the when he was not even 6 weeks old found out I was pregnant with my little girl so they are 10 months apart and now been trying since august of 2005

Wow Frogger, that's quite an achievement, particularly numbers 3 and 4!!! Breastfeeding is the way to go after number 5, nature's contraceptive :haha:

My story is 2 mc (10 and 6weeks), one beautiful boy who will be 3 next month (conceived at 39, born at 40) and a further mc last November at the age of 42 (12 weeks). Trying desperately for a sibling..... Re: your other question about herbs, I saw a herbalist for 6 months after my last mc and I'm pretty sure she went some way to rebalancing me (physically, not mentally!!! The ladies here do the latter) but I gave up last month as I found the 3 x daily tincture was only reminding me of what I didn't have, too much of an emotional strain. Now have a nagging concern that maybe it WASN'T helping after all as my follicular phase became pretty short (when I'd always been a 14v14 day gal previously) and I've just had my longest follicular phase now that I'm no longer taking it! Confused. I've also started reflexology again a month ago, something I haven't done for a couple of years but which feels really great.

A big welcome x

Wow Frogger, that's quite an achievement, particularly numbers 3 and 4!!! Breastfeeding is the way to go after number 5, nature's contraceptive :haha:

My story is 2 mc (10 and 6weeks), one beautiful boy who will be 3 next month (conceived at 39, born at 40) and a further mc last November at the age of 42 (12 weeks). Trying desperately for a sibling..... Re: your other question about herbs, I saw a herbalist for 6 months after my last mc and I'm pretty sure she went some way to rebalancing me (physically, not mentally!!! The ladies here do the latter) but I gave up last month as I found the 3 x daily tincture was only reminding me of what I didn't have, too much of an emotional strain. Now have a nagging concern that maybe it WASN'T helping after all as my follicular phase became pretty short (when I'd always been a 14v14 day gal previously) and I've just had my longest follicular phase now that I'm no longer taking it! Confused. I've also started reflexology again a month ago, something I haven't done for a couple of years but which feels really great.

A big welcome x

thanks for your welcoming me to here nice to meet you to...I'm truly sorry aboutt he mc's that you have had but truly happy that you have a little boy I know its hard to keep going I know for me it is with my age and so on but its like there is always something in my mind that comes up and says Patty you need to keep going God open the door for me to want more he will bring me through it and praying that in the end he will bring me and my family another baby. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will be getting your BFP soon hun. I have tried soy, vitex, false unicorn root and also done the progesterone cream sometimes I just want to stop it all and leave it all in God's hands but then I think ok maybe I should help by doing my part but anyways sorry don't mean to rant on I'm just happy to be here with you all and share your ups and downs and also help you through this hard journey of ttc. I have never tried reflexology I might have to check into that. I'm currently having reiki healings done so we will see how it goes this cycle...and again thank you for welcoming me here...:hugs:

hi frogger and welcome :flower: i am 43 years young i have 6 children ages girl 23 boy 21 boy 20 girl 14 girl 3 and boy coming upto 1 i have also had a mc in may at 10 weeks ,i have just decided to try instead cups and ov test sticks ,my last pregnancy that ended in mc i did the ov sticks and took prenatals for the first time in my life ,i got pg on that combination ,i have just bought the instead cups and ov sticks on ebay today and am on cd2 luckily my cycles seem pretty much the same as they were b4 the mc at 28/29 days per cycle, i have never tried anything else herb wise or anything ,i have heard of false unicorn root but not looked it up on this forum ,i hope you enjoy this group as the ladies here are of great support and advice and although i don`t post very often have found them to be really supportive and give the pma a great boost so i`d just like to say thanks ladies :thumbup: and also welcome to pilotbaby :flower:

hi frogger and welcome :flower: i am 43 years young i have 6 children ages girl 23 boy 21 boy 20 girl 14 girl 3 and boy coming upto 1 i have also had a mc in may at 10 weeks ,i have just decided to try instead cups and ov test sticks ,my last pregnancy that ended in mc i did the ov sticks and took prenatals for the first time in my life ,i got pg on that combination ,i have just bought the instead cups and ov sticks on ebay today and am on cd2 luckily my cycles seem pretty much the same as they were b4 the mc at 28/29 days per cycle, i have never tried anything else herb wise or anything ,i have heard of false unicorn root but not looked it up on this forum ,i hope you enjoy this group as the ladies here are of great support and advice and although i don`t post very often have found them to be really supportive and give the pma a great boost so i`d just like to say thanks ladies :thumbup: and also welcome to pilotbaby :flower:

thanks for your warm welcoming to the group also...everyone seems lovely..I'm sorry about your mc praying that you get your BFP this cycle..:hugs:

frogger how many cycles or how long you been trying the false unicorn root

Welcome ladies!!

This group is wonderful and supportive for pretty much every stage. I started here last November after an early miscarriage in February last year. Tested in January with my third, his second, planned final baby. My others are two girls 22 and 3 next month.

If there is anything you want to know about, there is bound to be someone who has some experience around here.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"