TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi ladies, sorry short and sweet as on my phone. All ok with baby!!! Measuring 7 weeks 1 day, saw heartbeat flickering away!! Haven't got a pic, antiquated EPAU scan machine won't print! So can pick one up from ante natal on Tuesday. Was there for 2 hours as had to wait to see Dr as cyst has grown slightly. Dr got called to labour ward and we had to leave but nurse phoned me back after speaking to consultant and he's not concerned. Xx

So pleased for you Glowstar and hope the rest of your pregnancy is event free; healthy and full term :)

Oh Phew! Rushed home from work to get straight on the computer to see this great news! :holly::holly::holly::holly: for GLOWIE!!! Hurrah! x

best.........news...........ever................ way to go little glowie!!! Shine bright and shine long.

AFM, big temp drop off today, tender boobs and some cramping - I think she's coming!! Please please hurry up and clean up good in there, very special visitor en route!!

Hey glowie do you know the glow worm poem?

Thanks so much ladies :hugs:

I don't know that poem Miss C??

Feeling really sick tonight....actually gagged earlier....:wacko:

Oh, my, gosh Twinny.......we are too spookily related. Just checking out your chart after you mentioned your temp drop and see that you had a positive test before your 12+1 pregnancy which turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. Would you believe me if I told you that it was on the EXACT SAME DAY as I got mine for my lost little one, Friday 24th September. I am so spooked out by us!!! On the upside, it means that if one of us gets pregnant, then the other must surely follow suit! xxx

For better or worse (???) I decided to give soy a shot this month, currently on the second day of it. My cycle's not ludicrously out, but could benefit from a bit of evening out between follicular and luteal phase, so thought I'd see what soy does for me - probably nothing knowing my luck. I have tried to wade through 'Soy isoflavanes, nature's clomid' but it is sooooo long I am struggling to pick out any real info. Any thoughts or experience ladies would be gratefully received. I decided to do cd4-8 and have taken 160mg the past 2 days. Mildly concerned that I have under active thyroid (diagnosed and well managed since 2001 with no problems) and have read that it can upset thyroid balance. Also, is it compatible with maca?

Thanks xx

Yes you can take it with Maca. The key with soy is to gradually up the dosage bit no more than 200mg. Xx

Glowie, excellent news!!

Spoomie, 24 September is my birthday and that of the late, great Jim Henson of Muppet fame. Hopefully it will be better for both of you this year.

Sorry if I double post ladies the comp is not cooperating tonight!

Just wanted to send :hugz: to Glowie, on the excellent news!!!!

I wish I was a glow worm,
A glow worm's never glum.
'Cos how can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Love it! I want to be a glowworm too! Go, Glowie! x

:haha::haha: Miss C :haha:

Spoomie, I would just take 160 for 3 days and then up it to 200 for the last 2 days :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->