TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

whinge me post

feeling like crap, the witch is being REALLY nasty to me - woke up this morning with the worst cramps and she had cleaned out a little too much which left me lots of unplanned cleaning and washing - cow!!! I am trying not to think about it but it creeps up on me all the time, ziggy would have been due this coming Saturday and its killing me. Big fight with hubby last night over the most ridiculous thing, whether or not the windows are crap and have draft leaks!! AND I am not even on the clomid yet!!

:hugs:Aw big hugs Miss C. I completely relate to you... I m'c'd last december and my little one would have been born 2 weeks ago and I was an absolute nightmare to my OH who needless to say was 'clueless!' until I explained it to him. So sorry about nasty evil hag of a witch! Sounds like she has at least two broomsticks this time round.:hugs:

whinge me post

feeling like crap, the witch is being REALLY nasty to me - woke up this morning with the worst cramps and she had cleaned out a little too much which left me lots of unplanned cleaning and washing - cow!!! I am trying not to think about it but it creeps up on me all the time, ziggy would have been due this coming Saturday and its killing me. Big fight with hubby last night over the most ridiculous thing, whether or not the windows are crap and have draft leaks!! AND I am not even on the clomid yet!!

:hugs: sending you big hugs honey, stupid witch!!!!!

Miss C sorry the witch is being extra evil...she's just giving you a thorough clean out ready for that BFP :thumbup:

Here's my scan pic from 7 weeks 1 day

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_65799DC3-1B1D-4A98-161F-64DCBCFEFE12.jpg

Looking good, Glowie!!

:hugs: Miss C.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I am at 35 weeks and have done pretty much NOTHING to get ready. OH won't have time until early Sept. Sigh. I will have to try and see what I can do on my own but it won't be easy to dig all the stuff out that needs taking care of before the big day.

whinge me post

Dearest Twinny

My heart goes out to you, I totally understand your pain and panic as you approach Ziggy's due date. You know how difficult I found my EDD and the run up to it; my raison d'être for 6 months since the mc was to be pregnant again by that date and I failed, I know that you have felt the same panic approaching Saturday. A part of you wants to draw close to OH and another part of you wants to push everyone away, and you are also angry at him that he doesn't 'get' why you are in such a foul mood and needy at the same time??? My advice would be to take solace in Jake, keep him close and he will unwittingly get you through the day and out the other side. My beautiful boy will be 3 on Friday and I recall dreaming of how his birthday would play out with a new baby in tow, it would've been heavenly for you and me both. Remember Reb and I told you a month or so back that the dread of the impending date is actually worse than the reality, although there's no getting away from the fact that the reality is desperately sad? There is something of a feeling of release once it has passed and I found it helpful to imagine I was setting my baby free to be happy somewhere else, away from my sadness that had been holding him/her, as I let go of our shiny silver balloon - idea stolen from Reb and highly recommended. Its jerky movement bobbing away on the breeze reminded me of a tiny baby's movements and I really felt my baby's spirit soaring free. You will be in my heart on Saturday sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Poor Miss C - Due dates are awful, but Spoomie, as usual, has said it all. It will be better after - I didn't believe that although people told me, but it really is true. Lots of love to you this weekend as you say goodbye and godbless to Ziggy xxx

Cianfadfrewrerafrawrfarwyre - only 35 days to go!!! My goodness, time flies, at least from our side of the fence. I hope you manage to get everything ready, but know you'll be fine. Lots of love and keep us informed - oooh ooh ooh - another baby for our thread! x

Sam, I see you are online, we miss you and I think of you lots. Hope life is getting better xxx

:hugs: Miss C - I hope you feel better soon.

Looks great Glowie!!!

Well, I was right. AF showed and I'm at CD2. I really need a good trackable cycle. Something always goes wrong, so I'm begging the fates to please let me be able to see an O. *fingers crossed*

thank heavens we donlt fall asleep immediately after bding!!

Ladies we have to add a bit of DIY to the repertoire it seems!!

Orgasm on the part of the male is necessary for fertilization. The woman's orgasm does increase the possibility of conception. Women who experience orgasm after their partner (up to 40 minutes after his ejaculation) have the very best chance of becoming pregnant.

and another uplifter for you all

Contrary to current opinion, having children in your forties is ordinary and common worldwide. The Bible mentions several women having children in their fifties. What is unusual and unique to our time is having a first child in one's forties. Our mother's, mother's, mothers were having their fifth or eighth or tenth child when they were in their forties, not their first. If people tell you it just isn't done, close your eyes and call upon the spirit of your great-great-great-great grandmother, then smile and tell them it seems utterly ordinary to you.

I am just trying to find heaps of positive stuff to refer back to as I enter to 100mg clomid stage! I was weepy on 50mg and Saturday will be day 4 of 100mg so I expect to be a basket case seeing in ziggy's due date. I cant do the balloon thing and say goodbye cos ziggy hasn't gone, he was here for a short while as a boy and looks like next time will be back as a girl. I have his wings in a box that he sent me. And every day I call out to ziggy and say I am ready we are ready please come back, what can I do to help you.

Ha! Now I have to figure out how to do that after the fact??? LOL

Hmm, 40 minutes later, I already hate laying there in the icky stuff.. haha, but I always do just in case.. so instead cup, then a huge O.. seems doable!! hahaha girls you crack me up!

Where, oh where, has my ovulation gone?! Hello?!!! Any eggies out there? Get a blooming move on, you - no more BD after today cos I'm away. HURRY UP!

temps looking good pre O Reb - 36.4 is said to be a good one or below and remember 2 day before O is best time so tonight BD then don't let them fall out and O in 24-48 hours should be perfect!! Are you using OPK's are they darkening yet?

Yes, I've got a tiny weeny line on the OPK - I usually use the CBFM but got the dates wrong this month and boogered it up. OK - at Miss C's order - BD tonight! :sex::spermy::bunny::flasher::sex: x

Great scan picture Glowstar!

I'm only 4 dpo so too early for symptoms or testing. :( Can test on Sunday, but the In-laws are staying. We do have an en-suite, but it is tiny so nowhere to hide that cup of fmu. Trying to decide whether to risk it or not. It would be sods law that I leave a cup of pee in the bathroom and either one of the In-Laws wants to go in there for some reason (recently redecorated in there, so that is possible).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->