TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Mrs c :hugs:

Now i have to try to have an orgasm after the deed -how can i convince him for that one- damn hes so focused on making me have one in the begining (well i guess we can try that latter)

Glowie love the pic its gorgeous.

AFM the witch is due today no show yet i did an ic and bfn if af doesn't show tonight i will use my good test.

Lovely pic Glowie ! :hugz:

Ladies, I am sitting here in pain! I had a hysterosonogram, and they used so much saline ...the pain was worse than any delivery I have had! I sloshed around for a while and I think I am still having watery discharge :(.

I saw the submucosal fibroid causing all of the grief it's 1/2 in and 1/2 out! No doubt it will need to be removed ... and the reason for the m/c and lack of fertility.... I wish I would had known about and taken care of it sooner :(.

Lovely pic Glowie ! :hugz:

Ladies, I am sitting here in pain! I had a hysterosonogram, and they used so much saline ...the pain was worse than any delivery I have had! I sloshed around for a while and I think I am still having watery discharge :(.

I saw the submucosal fibroid causing all of the grief it's 1/2 in and 1/2 out! No doubt it will need to be removed ... and the reason for the m/c and lack of fertility.... I wish I would had known about and taken care of it sooner :(.

Recover soon...:hugs:

B~

Spoomie: Yes, I am lurking a bit. Working on having non-snarky conversations with OH. Since we're only at that stage now, we're obvo not really ttc. But I am working on trying to get back on track. Now if only he would stop being pissy about it all. Damned men.

Spoomie: Yes, I am lurking a bit. Working on having non-snarky conversations with OH. Since we're only at that stage now, we're obvo not really ttc. But I am working on trying to get back on track. Now if only he would stop being pissy about it all. Damned men.

Hey Sam, Good to hear from you. Bloody men! How often do you wish you'd been born a lesbian?!!! :haha::haha: xxx

Morning all, it's 5am and I'm off to do a festival!
Quick personals - Sam, great to see you here!
Rashaa - sorry to hear about your experience, hope they hoik it out soon and you get back on the horse!
Pmcd - good luck for test x
AFM - BD'd last night on orders of Miss C! Now there's nothing I can do, probably offline all weekend, but you never know!
x

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

I've been subscribed to this thread for a while, but I was a bit daunted by how big it was lol.

So anyway I'll be 41 in less than a month and I'm currently TTC.

I've got a 20 yr old, an 18 yr old and a gorgeous 1 yr old - all boys :hugs:

Sarah :flower:

I've been subscribed to this thread for a while, but I was a bit daunted by how big it was lol.

welcome - isn't the fact it's so big an AWESOME thing!! so many of us still keeping the dream alive!

welcome - isn't the fact it's so big an AWESOME thing!! so many of us still keeping the dream alive!

lol Oh yes definitely. I meant because you all know each other I feel like a bit of an intruder :blush:

lol Oh yes definitely. I meant because you all know each other I feel like a bit of an intruder :blush:

Never! We are an extended family some just come late to the gathering.:haha: Welcome and feel free to add your insight and experiences at any time.:hugs: I am 41 as well with a 9 year old who wants a little brother. I want another boy but will be happy with either.

D~

Welcome xanath

so still no af and i got and book symbol (error message) under the flashing hour glass symbol which means an error but then a not pregnant.

i called and she is sending me another test lol as it shouldn't give a result with the book symbol. I do have another test it was a 2 pk and i will wait for cycle day 28 if the witch hasn't shown up as 28 is the longest cycle i have had so that is sunday.

anyone else have that happen the error message and bfn?

Welcome Xanth,

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes ...I don't followup with the RE until Sept 16 *sigh* but I am on a mission lol..

Samiam - men can be such men ..I am fervently convinced they have a more serious cycle [PMS] than we do! hang in there, but I feel your pain :hugs:

Great scan picture Glowstar!

I'm only 4 dpo so too early for symptoms or testing. :( Can test on Sunday, but the In-laws are staying. We do have an en-suite, but it is tiny so nowhere to hide that cup of fmu. Trying to decide whether to risk it or not. It would be sods law that I leave a cup of pee in the bathroom and either one of the In-Laws wants to go in there for some reason (recently redecorated in there, so that is possible).

When I have to wait until later and need to keep FMU, I hide it on the floor behind the toilet. In our bathroom, it's not visible from any point.

just thought i'd share.

The world may never notice if a snowdrop doesn’t bloom or even pause to wonder if a petal falls too soon. Every life that ever forms or ever comes to be touches the world in some small way for all eternity. The little one we long for was swiftly here and gone. But the love that was then planted is a light that still shines on. Our arms may be empty but our hearts know what to do. Every single beat says Ziggy we love you. Due date tomorrow please come back to us soon your big brother is waiting

Sending you lots of love and hugs Miss C.

:hugs:

Pip x

Well ladies....Witch arrived today for me - right on time!

But at least I know my OPK and BBT temp testing / charting is precise!

Just a quick update - went to see my GP yesterday for a re-referral back to miscarriage clinic - NHS is crap, but free! My GP hesitantly agreed to request whatever help they can give me with free immunes investigations / testing....she is unable to p/x low dose steroids / prednisone for me...but said they might...f/x

She agreed looking at my history that I more than likely have implantation / immunes issues....since I have not been ill (not even sniff of a cold) in nearly 10 years since my DD was born....since I have had subsequent chem pregs and m/c....since the only time I have had a viable preg since was with low dose steroids and progesterone support to sustain this....since I seem to have no probs with luteal phase or ovulation...I can conceive okay...but the fertilised egg fails to implant / chem preg results...suggesting NK killer cells are targetting my fertilised eggs, stopping them from implanting / growing...my body picks up HCG at low levels from the fertilised / implanting egg, and I get some early preg signs....but then these fade off as my immunes attack the egg / foreign body...:growlmad::growlmad:

My GP knew alot about this - she has been preg herself and is quite up to date on this stuff...but said that NHS is quite constrained by strict laws and regulations...HFEA etc....so she said I am unlikely to get anywhere with immunes testing on NHS...worth a try she said...but unlikely....however on positive note...she is happy to refer me anywhere I wish for private t/x....going to try NHS route first.:kiss:

In the meantime...I have done so much research into how I could try and reduce / control my fab functioning immune system...enough to allow a developing egg /embryo to implant and grow...alot of research says Dr Beer and natural sources of inflammatory control include....baby aspirin, vit e, and most importantly...very high dose fish oils....so started taking all of these as from yesterday and today - day 1 of my cycle....

Here we go again....fingers crossed!! :dust:

Last cycle's chart:
My Ovulation Chart

Good luck to all the 40 plus ladies this month!!:hugs:

just thought i'd share.

The world may never notice if a snowdrop doesn’t bloom or even pause to wonder if a petal falls too soon. Every life that ever forms or ever comes to be touches the world in some small way for all eternity. The little one we long for was swiftly here and gone. But the love that was then planted is a light that still shines on. Our arms may be empty but our hearts know what to do. Every single beat says Ziggy we love you. Due date tomorrow please come back to us soon your big brother is waiting

Beautiful sentiment my Twinny. WE all notice and acknowledge your precious, precious Ziggy. Love to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->