TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

:hugs: So sorry butterfly.

The hag must be truly on her way because I am super weepy. :cry: Horrid. Just fucking horrid.

sorry Sam xx

Miss c - def pregnant but one number means nothing!!! Now don't go googling like mad....although I know you will!!

:hugs: So sorry butterfly.

The hag must be truly on her way because I am super weepy. :cry: Horrid. Just fucking horrid.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: treat yourself to something nice Sam - I have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge - I pretty much stopped drinking when I started to ttc but now I think what the heck!

Hello! Can I join in here? Have posted elsewhere on the forum but only joined 2 days ago. I'm Kerry, 39 for one more month and then it's the big 4-0. TTC #1. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and came off all medication in April to prepare for us trying for a babe - the meds I was on stop periods and give lovely menopausal symptoms - lordy. I was relieved as hell to come off them. Anyway, back in Jan this year I was told I might have left it too late and that the meds might have made me menopausal or at the least infertile, which was devastating. BUT good ol' AF showed up a month after coming off meds in May so I am hopeful but not yet had any medical tests to see if I can conceive. I'm having a breast recon in October so want to get down to the business of trying after that but if I did get a :bfp: the op could be put on hold. I'm armed with a CBFM as I'm trying to get a handle on my cycle since it's returned and seems to have settled into a 27 day pattern. Oh, and just to make things more frustrating I work as a sonographer. And the bulk of my work is in obs and gyn :help:. Which is pants.
It's lovely to be here!

evening all - Sammy more hugs sweetheart. Butterfly hugs to you too. Welcome keekeesaurus - wonderful wonderful group of ladies here, best support network in the world.

Of course I have been googling but thank heavens for the nurse at the clinic we were due to go next month for iui. She has been great. She said if we assumed my numbers were doubling then I am spot on for what they would expect ie they look for 80 at 16 dpo and being 39 at 14 dpo is a good number. Made sure I understood the doubling thing but it did ease my mind that the initial number was a good one. Now roll on Monday morning when I can call FS and see where to go from here.

Sam I am sending you hugs and hoping the witch stays away!!!! The bumpeteers need you!

Hello! Can I join in here? Have posted elsewhere on the forum but only joined 2 days ago. I'm Kerry, 39 for one more month and then it's the big 4-0. TTC #1. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and came off all medication in April to prepare for us trying for a babe - the meds I was on stop periods and give lovely menopausal symptoms - lordy. I was relieved as hell to come off them. Anyway, back in Jan this year I was told I might have left it too late and that the meds might have made me menopausal or at the least infertile, which was devastating. BUT good ol' AF showed up a month after coming off meds in May so I am hopeful but not yet had any medical tests to see if I can conceive. I'm having a breast recon in October so want to get down to the business of trying after that but if I did get a :bfp: the op could be put on hold. I'm armed with a CBFM as I'm trying to get a handle on my cycle since it's returned and seems to have settled into a 27 day pattern. Oh, and just to make things more frustrating I work as a sonographer. And the bulk of my work is in obs and gyn :help:. Which is pants.
It's lovely to be here!

Hi keekeesaurus

Welcome. So sorry for all your troubles, I hope you are clear now and ready to grab life with both hands. Such a hideous disease which took my oldest friend a year ago this weekend, HOWEVER, I also have a friend who is a survivor, successfully fought the illness, then reconstruction and now has a beautiful baby boy who is approaching his second birthday. I pray that will be you too :hugs:

Sam.....nothing much to say when you feel so ghastly except :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

It's lovely to be here!

Hi keekeesaurus

Welcome. So sorry for all your troubles, I hope you are clear now and ready to grab life with both hands. Such a hideous disease which took my oldest friend a year ago this weekend, HOWEVER, I also have a friend who is a survivor, successfully fought the illness, then reconstruction and now has a beautiful baby boy who is approaching his second birthday. I pray that will be you too :hugs:

Thank you so much! So, so sorry to hear that you lost your friend, that's so sad...but inspired to hear about your BC survivor friend. That's brilliant! It's stories like that that keep me hoping.
:hugs:

I posted on the wrong post there.....soz!

I would love to join you guys......my story:

I am 40 and a half, OH is 41.....ttc my 2nd his 1st!

m/c Feb 09 & Aug 11.....temping and cbfm, 1st month of both!

Wish I wasn't here....in the nicest possible way obviously :hugs:

All of your stories are insipiring, I think I've had it easy compared. Hope you all get your :bfp: soon

GL & FX :dust: to you all xxxx

I posted on the wrong post there.....soz!

I would love to join you guys......my story:

I am 40 and a half, OH is 41.....ttc my 2nd his 1st!

m/c Feb 09 & Aug 11.....temping and cbfm, 1st month of both!

Wish I wasn't here....in the nicest possible way obviously :hugs:

All of your stories are insipiring, I think I've had it easy compared. Hope you all get your :bfp: soon

GL & FX :dust: to you all xxxx

Hi there oor...(I won't even try the rest of it!), welcome. Totally understand, we all wish we had never met, but we are where we are and this circle certainly makes the trials and tribulations easier to bear, so stick with us. Sorry for your losses. Most of us here temp and many of us use cbfm so you can always get advice on charting here.

Welcome oor... and hello again keekee. It is good to see others on this thread, sometimes it feels like there are not so many over 40's on here :nope:

Hoping for :bfp:s for you ladies soon :hugs::hugs:

saw your thread on 35+ so thought i'd come say hello , about to start ttc again in Oct after a cornual ectopic in july , almost healed now and ready to go for no4 after a 16 year break x

negative digi and FRER today - it's all over - I have no words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->