TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

saw your thread on 35+ so thought i'd come say hello , about to start ttc again in Oct after a cornual ectopic in july , almost healed now and ready to go for no4 after a 16 year break x

GL :hugs: FX'd and lots of :dust: your way!

Hi i will be 40 in Nov I just had a tubal reversal on my one fellopian tube and i am on fertomid will i get pregnant with one tube on 40years the dokter says i have a 50/50 chance

Miss C - I am SO sorry. Nothing else I can say :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome farousca - if the doctor says you have a chance then go for it :thumbup:

negative digi and FRER today - it's all over - I have no words

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry, but don't give up on Ziggy xxxxxxx

Sam - hugs to you too

Hello to all the newbies, lots of love, sorry I haven't got time to post hellos properly but it's lovely to see some new ladies!

Sorry if I've missed important posts - I'm running against the clock before my internet runs out will catch up properly but will be a bit scant for next week xx

AFM - on tour again, and in the 2ww again...hmm, my life is getting repetitive. News - OH has 2nd round interview for really good job. FX for him x

Twinny my darling, so so sorry. Ziggy will be back to you my love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Reb, will miss you, I needed you for moral support to stop temping in the 2ww! Good luck to OH, hope he gets it, then HE can pay for us all to camp out at Zita West's clinic, seeing as I didn't manage to become a Euromillions millionaire!

Spoomie, I am still here!!!! Put that naughty thermometer away immediately - we've done all we can this month, now forget about it as much as you can! xx

Miss C :cry::cry::hugs: Don't have the words to console you...but please don't give up :hugs:

I've decided I am done, I cannot do this anymore. I have not cried yet cos I feel if I start I won't stop it's now almost 2 years and I am tired, I am broken and I am simply out of hope.

I've decided I am done, I cannot do this anymore. I have not cried yet cos I feel if I start I won't stop it's now almost 2 years and I am tired, I am broken and I am simply out of hope.

I totally understand how you are feeling so despondent my Twinny, I am so terribly sad for you. The pain is so great and you just want to find a way to be happy again, though today that must seem like a dim and distant hope. Draw your strength from Jake and take some time to decide what is the right thing to do. I'm sure that Sam will be a great help to you, she has been in this dark place of suffering two losses in succession. I don't want to rock your boat if you have truly decided that this is the end of the road but please message me if you want to talk.

Sending you so much love my darling xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya all,

I'm new to this site, I am 8+5 weeks pregnant with our first baby and I am so nervous and excited.:happydance:

Jo
Xx

Hiya all,

I'm new to this site, I am 8+5 weeks pregnant with our first baby and I am so nervous and excited.:happydance:

Jo
Xx

Flumpet: Congratulations! But this is a TTC group. Maybe you're posting in the wrong group.

I've been gone for most of a week. I'm sorry but I am just not going to be able to go back through the pages. Please do not think I am being insensitive about any losses or gains that anyone has had in the last while though I can see that Miss C is having a rough time of it and I am very sorry to hear that.

That being said, I wanted to mention that my third and final little bundle has arrived. I don't have any of the pictures on the computer yet though. I will say that I never stopped worrying that something was going to go wrong all the way down to her being out and handed to me. After the mc in Feb 2010, I just couldn't be as carefree in a pregnancy. She is already a very important part of our family though, even to the three year old.

Details:
Gwyneth Holly Amberlyn Fox
13 September 2011
5:40 am
8 lbs 6 oz and 19 in
at 39 weeks.

That makes her my largest baby by almost a full pound and so glad she didn't wait that extra week. We spend extra time in hospital due to bad jaundice but everything should be fine now. She is nursing very well. Too well at times, ouch! :winkwink: I have a lot of resting I am needing to do and reassuring the three year old but my OH is home for his six week leave so I will be getting help.

Congrats Ciar!!! I bet you are overflowing in love for that little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->