TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I've decided I am done, I cannot do this anymore. I have not cried yet cos I feel if I start I won't stop it's now almost 2 years and I am tired, I am broken and I am simply out of hope.

Am so so sorry huni ,the pain is unbearable ,please take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya all,

I'm new to this site, I am 8+5 weeks pregnant with our first baby and I am so nervous and excited.:happydance:

Jo
Xx
Congratulations and happy 9 months.
To give hope to us on this over 40 thread ttc how old are you please?

Hello everyone:flower: i introduced myself a few weeks ago but i have not been posting much, just stalking:haha: i have just had my 1st cycle since having the mirena coil removed and now im all geared up with my cbfm and im charting on ff, im currently on cd5 and feeling very excited although i know there are obstacles in my way im feeling very positive:happydance:

Wishing everyone lots and lots of :dust:

Hello everyone:flower: i introduced myself a few weeks ago but i have not been posting much, just stalking:haha: i have just had my 1st cycle since having the mirena coil removed and now im all geared up with my cbfm and im charting on ff, im currently on cd5 and feeling very excited although i know there are obstacles in my way im feeling very positive:happydance:

Hello! :hi:
I'm on my first cycle TTC too and also using CBFM and charting on FF. It is super exciting isn't it?
GL and FX'd for you and lots of :dust: your way too!

Hello! :hi:
I'm on my first cycle TTC too and also using CBFM and charting on FF. It is super exciting isn't it?
GL and FX'd for you and lots of :dust: your way too!

Hi keekeesaurus:flower::flower: It is very super exciting and im [-o< it will happen for me one last time, i was born to be a mummy were my exact words to my husband of almost 5 yrs when he said he did not want any children with me:cry: that was a few years back now and since he has had a double transplant which took a while for him to recover from and now he is a different man altogether:winkwink: i feel very lucky but as my dh has lsc and with me having 5 mc's in the past i worry:wacko: but im staying positive:winkwink:

How are you ffeling about your 1st cycle?

Congratulations Ciar.

I don't post much but you're always in my thoughts. Sending you all :hugs:

Pip x

Hi keekeesaurus:flower::flower: It is very super exciting and im [-o< it will happen for me one last time, i was born to be a mummy were my exact words to my husband of almost 5 yrs when he said he did not want any children with me:cry: that was a few years back now and since he has had a double transplant which took a while for him to recover from and now he is a different man altogether:winkwink: i feel very lucky but as my dh has lsc and with me having 5 mc's in the past i worry:wacko: but im staying positive:winkwink:

Hey lullaby! Oh man, so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:. And wow @ your OH having a double transplant - that's amazing. So glad to hear he's feeling great as a result of it. It's brilliant that you're so positive despite everything...I'm sure that will count! Keep on being positive and before long you will get your BIG FAT POSITIVE!

I'm super suprised my first cycle seems to have gone so...swimmingly. But I feel great knowing I'm getting a handle on my cycle and knowing when I'm likely to ov. Got a high today after 2 peaks so guess things are going well. Only managed to BD once though, on CD #10 (day before peak) so not optimistic about that but, you never know. It ain't over till the fat :witch: sings eh? :haha:

GL, FX'd and lots of :dust: to all of us!
xxx

Hey lullaby! Oh man, so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:. And wow @ your OH having a double transplant - that's amazing. So glad to hear he's feeling great as a result of it. It's brilliant that you're so positive despite everything...I'm sure that will count! Keep on being positive and before long you will get your BIG FAT POSITIVE!

I'm super suprised my first cycle seems to have gone so...swimmingly. But I feel great knowing I'm getting a handle on my cycle and knowing when I'm likely to ov. Got a high today after 2 peaks so guess things are going well. Only managed to BD once though, on CD #10 (day before peak) so not optimistic about that but, you never know. It ain't over till the fat :witch: sings eh? :haha:

GL, FX'd and lots of :dust: to all of us!
xxx
Thanks hun:hugs: the last few years have been tough for us and my poor DH has been through so much so i feel its now time for us to have some luck:flower: although i already have children from my previous marriage this will be my 1st time charting and using cbfm, i just used to guess before:haha: yes i know i was lucky and i could get pregnant so easily, it was just keeping the pg that was the problem:cry: luckily i found out the cause which was low progesterone, i had injections 3 times a week until i was 20 wks pregnant, but still i worry as i know a lot of ladies mc before they even know they are pg:cry: so im keeping almost everything crossed :haha:

Im keeping my fingers x'd for you and hoping your get your :bfp: soon:hugs:

Ciardkljslkjkffarar - FANTASTIC NEWS! Congrats, I am so pleased for you! Great to have some happy news for us over 40's just now, as things have not been so fantastic here recently. Please post a pic as soon as you can and I hope things are going really well xxx

hello to the newbies and good luck to all those gearing up for BDing! x

Hmmmm. Tis terribly quiet round here! Here's something nice - I was walking on the cliffs today and saw a baby kestrel perched on a fence pole. I got closer and closer until I was less than 10 feet away and we just watched each other for ages! Then he just upped and flew miles away without flapping a wing. Amazing. Nothing at all to do with TTC, but there you go!
Hope everyone's okay...x

A happy post, that's nice. My contribution to the feel good factor is that I ran in Richmond Park this am and the leaves are just starting to turn. It is truly stunning there in Autumn for anyone who lives close enough to enjoy it. I may not be pregnant but I reminded myself of all that I have to be thankful for and was glad to feel alive. Happy day ladies x

Hi ladies, loving the happy thread - I need some of that now as it looks like I'm heading for another miscarriage. Went in for a scan yesterday and they could see a sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat. looks like things stopped developing at 5.5 weeks. Am truly devastated. have been sent away with more leaflets on miscarriage and the choice of waiting for it to occur naturally or having a d&c. Have a repeat scan next thursday and if I decide for the op - it will happen on Friday. Shittiest week ever as mum's thanksgiving service is on the Wednesday. Life can be so harsh sometimes. However I'm looking at the odds. I've had 2 MC's so that's 100% MC rate - the odds over 40 are 1 in 2. (I'm 41.5) So that means that if we manage to get pregnant again, surely my odds will improve?! We will keep trying, first naturally maybe for a few months and will possibly consider IVF where they can select the most beautiful egg and sperm and hopefully these chromosonal problems which keep causing the MC's will disappear. Sorry not to be adding to the happy posts. Good luck everyone with the BDing and keep positive. I'm trying to stay strong ....its what my mum would have wanted.

Bless you beetle, so sorry. The odds have to turn in your favour, it was third time lucky for me with my DS when I was 40 and I pray it will be for you too xxx :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies, loving the happy thread - I need some of that now as it looks like I'm heading for another miscarriage. Went in for a scan yesterday and they could see a sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat. looks like things stopped developing at 5.5 weeks. Am truly devastated. have been sent away with more leaflets on miscarriage and the choice of waiting for it to occur naturally or having a d&c. Have a repeat scan next thursday and if I decide for the op - it will happen on Friday. Shittiest week ever as mum's thanksgiving service is on the Wednesday. Life can be so harsh sometimes. However I'm looking at the odds. I've had 2 MC's so that's 100% MC rate - the odds over 40 are 1 in 2. (I'm 41.5) So that means that if we manage to get pregnant again, surely my odds will improve?! We will keep trying, first naturally maybe for a few months and will possibly consider IVF where they can select the most beautiful egg and sperm and hopefully these chromosonal problems which keep causing the MC's will disappear. Sorry not to be adding to the happy posts. Good luck everyone with the BDing and keep positive. I'm trying to stay strong ....its what my mum would have wanted.

Massive :hug: beetle, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what else to say except I love your positive attitude. You're amazing! :hugs:

:hug: beetle and like the ladies have said - great that you have a positive attitude even at this devastating time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beetle...I am so very sorry :cry: Your positive attitude is amazing though...please don't give up :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->