TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Greegerbera - To be honest, they're not even sure what the AMH test really implies - just that a low AMH often links up with a poor response to the stims used in IVF and therefore low number of eggs; it may also be linked to poor egg quality, which is to be expected from us dinosaur TTC'ers! I don't know what my AMH was last year when I IVF'ed but I over-stimmed and had OHSS and it can't have been that different only a year ago.
I went to Bourne Hall in Colchester for some testing and they have a partner clinic in Cambridge - I was impressed with them in Colchester, but their results aren't coming up on the UK database at the mo. As for waiting lists - I saw someone at the Lister almost straight away... but I can't recommend them yet as still waiting for my test results.
Try the assisted conception threads for more info - lots of lovely ladies who know much more than me x

Spoomster -how you doing? Are you temping?
Sam- any news on your ankle?
And Miss C - I STILL can't access yr chart!!! x

hmmm i just clicked on my link and it works Reb - it's there above the sparkling banner and under our message to ziggy. Nothing exciting to see there though, witch should be here in a few days and then we can get busy with things, clomid etc etc

Duh, silly me, was clicking on yr ticker! (sounds a bit rude hee hee!)

Hi Ladies, I'm still stalking you all :winkwink: waiting on the next BFP!

Just thought I'd update and let you know that baby Glowie is a boy....here he is at 16 weeks :cloud9:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000203.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000199.jpg

Hi ladies just wanted to let you know I am out this month--:witch: reared her ugly head--grrr! Hoping this month will have a better outcome--trying to be optimistic :)

Help Scared and confussed 43 and ttc I have 2 Daughters 21 and 17 ttc for the last time I have had cancer twice I am a high risk pregancy because of that not for the baby but for me I have some many questions and concerns I am hopeing for some support and advise. I will be starting clomid on my next cycle.. Am I crazy for wanting this help..

Hi ladies just wanted to let you know I am out this month--:witch: reared her ugly head--grrr! Hoping this month will have a better outcome--trying to be optimistic :)

Ok here we go then we will be almost cycle buddies, little spotting and cramping this morning so I am sure she will be here by this arvo. Then begins our penultimate bunny month.!

Yay for Master Glowie :happydance::happydance:

Sorry peanutpup :hugs:

Hi bellafamilia, welcome and good luck :flower:. There is another lady on this thread, keekeesaurus, who has also suffered from cancer, maybe she can give you some advice/reassurance. :hugs::hugs:

Elizabeth, so so sorry, I just saw your status. Sending you big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->