TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

My update....FFF has adjusted my O date again for the second time during 2WW. She now insists I ovulate, ed on cd12 again, thus making me 13dpo nowbut I think she's wrong! Chart giving away nothing, but in truth, I'm just not feeling it, beyond having to get up to pee in the night for the past 3 nights! Nothing else, zero, zilch. TTC is just sooooo draining! Happy day ladies.

Sam, open the window at least and sit in the sun??

Reb, big hug, hope you're home safely now x

FloridaGirl, we like it when people only pay a short visit, crossing it all for you

Oorwe.....hope things are good for you, just checked out your chart, holding its own, but not giving up its secrets yet x

Hey Spoomie, keep smiling.....yep it seems to be playing it's cards very close to it's chest..........I'm not testing, can't bear another :bfn: :nope:

We'll just wait and see what happens. If af not here by Saturday then i will test as I have a Halloween party to go to and may have a little drink If it's :bfn:
OH away for another month so no BD'ing for me anyway!

:flower: Floridagirl sounds promising :thumbup:

Sam and Reb :hugs:

Oooooh I see others are waiting to test too! I'm sending happy baby vibes out to you ladies as well.

It sounds like there's some frustration about testing and I can only imagine. This will be my first time (in 8 months) taking a pregnancy test so I'm just happy to get this far for a change lol. I usually am sure I'm not prego days before AF arrives. But I could see how it could by so sucky to keep thinking that it took and then seeing that BFN. I hope to see good news on the board soon!

:dust:

Where do you all post your fertility charts? I signed up with fertility friend but don't see a way to link it to anything here. I just love being the newbie :shrug:

Oooooh I see others are waiting to test too! I'm sending happy baby vibes out to you ladies as well.

It sounds like there's some frustration about testing and I can only imagine. This will be my first time (in 8 months) taking a pregnancy test so I'm just happy to get this far for a change lol. I usually am sure I'm not prego days before AF arrives. But I could see how it could by so sucky to keep thinking that it took and then seeing that BFN. I hope to see good news on the board soon!

:dust:

Where do you all post your fertility charts? I signed up with fertility friend but don't see a way to link it to anything here. I just love being the newbie :shrug:

Hey Floridagirl,

On the chart page if you look up the top right there is a link to sharing....go down to ticker and copy and past the code on your profile. Hope this helps?

xx

Twinny FFFFFFF is putting your o date there cos of the ewcm recorded - are you positive it was ewcm and not some spare troops? I wonder if you took the ecwm out if it it would move O back a day to when the temp jumped?

Bleedin' thing - either way you have timing covered but figuring out the lp's is frustrating for sure!

My update....FFF has adjusted my O date again for the second time during 2WW. She now insists I ovulate, ed on cd12 again, thus making me 13dpo nowbut I think she's wrong! Chart giving away nothing, but in truth, I'm just not feeling it, beyond having to get up to pee in the night for the past 3 nights! Nothing else, zero, zilch. TTC is just sooooo draining! Happy day ladies.

Sam, open the window at least and sit in the sun??

Reb, big hug, hope you're home safely now x

FloridaGirl, we like it when people only pay a short visit, crossing it all for you

Oorwe.....hope things are good for you, just checked out your chart, holding its own, but not giving up its secrets yet x

Spoomie: It's looking pretty damned hopeful for you, lady!!

Spoomie: Anything new?? I don't want to jinx you, but your chart is looking a lot like mine did in June. . . FXed

Hi Twinny, Sam et al

I dare not breath in right now. I actually can't comprehend that a time could come where the news would be anything but negative at the end of 2ww so I am sure my temp has to go down tomorrow. Twinny, I have taken out ewcm and ffff leaves my chart unchanged but I am certain it was ewcm and not sperm so am trying to remind myself that I'm really only 13dpo, not 14 as she suggests. Sam, I've spent last few days thinking that my chart looks totally unremarkable and totally ovulatory but it is interesting that your last pregnancy chart was the same, so all's not necessarily lost. The main thing though is that I just am not feeling pregnant. I had really sore boobs at around 7dpo but not really anything much to speak of since as I KNOW the vague feelings of nausea are psychosomatic! Nonetheless, it is proving increasingly difficult to guard my heart whatever I tell myself so please be there to pick up my pieces xxx

Oorwe...sorry to see you tested and got bad news. Apologies for lack of hugs but I'm on phone while we are on the road x

Hi Twinny, Sam et al

I dare not breath in right now. I actually can't comprehend that a time could come where the news would be anything but negative at the end of 2ww so I am sure my temp has to go down tomorrow. Twinny, I have taken out ewcm and ffff leaves my chart unchanged but I am certain it was ewcm and not sperm so am trying to remind myself that I'm really only 13dpo, not 14 as she suggests. Sam, I've spent last few days thinking that my chart looks totally unremarkable and totally ovulatory but it is interesting that your last pregnancy chart was the same, so all's not necessarily lost. The main thing though is that I just am not feeling pregnant. I had really sore boobs at around 7dpo but not really anything much to speak of since as I KNOW the vague feelings of nausea are psychosomatic! Nonetheless, it is proving increasingly difficult to guard my heart whatever I tell myself so please be there to pick up my pieces xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you are pleasantly surprised this time

Hi Twinny, Sam et al

Oorwe...sorry to see you tested and got bad news. Apologies for lack of hugs but I'm on phone while we are on the road x

Spoomie, we're here for you no worries!

I didn't have any early signs to speak of in all of my 4 pregnancies that I have had....I didn't chart with any of them, I got pg with my 1st the 1st mth trying when I was 29 and the others are angels.....so don't give up hope.

I don't have any symptoms now either, apart from some cramping and needing to pee loads but then again I am drinking loads of water as excercising like a mad woman!!!

I haven't given up yet.......as they say it's not over until AF arrives, so heres some huge hugs just for you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Twinny I have almost everything crossed for you :winkwink:. Overlaid ziggy's first chart and yours - erm see anything similar? Anywhoo it means nothing charts mean squat apart from confirming O and now even that is iffy according to my FS!!! But my heart is beating a little bit faster for you hoping and praying this could be IT.

Sad thing is I am so over the bfp's that they mean nothin' any more other than 2 lines means OK start stressing and guarding yor heart even more so than ever before but never really being able to protect it. I just wanna be able to fast forward to the bit where I am super fat and uncomfortable and over it and all of that!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev3yaB9v.png

I can't cope with the suspense!!!! Someone PM me when all the BFP's are in! I KEEP telling you guys that you can't play the cello with crossed fingers - you're making it very difficult for me to do my job! x

Twinny, thanks for Ziggy's chart. We'll see. You are so so right about not even being excited by the little pink lines, I haven't seen any for over a year now but I totally get the feeling that all it really signifies is 'Start stressing more than you were already'!!! And how much do I yearn to be uncomfortable with heartburn, backache, constant peeing, itching tummy....the list goes on and I want it all. I never had piles before but I think I might even welcome that now!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: All that said, what I wouldn't give for the little pink lines..........

Reb, uncross your fingers and play your cello properly, we don't want you getting sacked from the orchestra (you have a round of IVF to pay for......???) Only pulling your leg, as Sam says, any decisions you need to run by us?

And Oorrwe.....exercising like a crazy woman??? As the mad runners of the thread (come out of the closet if there are more) Sam and I are very interested in that statement. We are virtual training partners and there's always room for one more in our fold :haha:

Ooh nice looking chart! Keeping fingers crossed :)

Well I have no idea where I am at with ov at the moment.
FF says I haven't as of yet and my cm seems to have gone awol this month.
Ahh well, this road is gonna be a bumpy one, at least I can monitor my cycle for a few months to get an idea of wtf my body is doing since coming off Cerazette.
Good luck ladies x

Spoomie, i've had a wee look......I've seen someone elses that looks like that this morning too :hugs:

Well i can safely say it's over for me, no af "yet" but with that temp drop this morning.....she is winging her way to me as we speak.

There will be no bd'ing next month for me as OH is away, may get the odd day or 2 here and there but sods law it's never at the "right" time and if it is I am so totally stressed that I seem to mess it all up!!

I'm such an exercise junkie right now....i'm just back from down the beach this morning at 0645hrs....it wasn't too cold and it wasn't blowing a hoolie as normal. Great workout!!! So desperately need something to keep our minds off this ttc malarkey!!!

Debzie and Australia......I hope you get the :bfp: that you so desperately deserve :hugs: OH and everyone else too...........maybe catch you in a few months (who knows :shrug:)

Thanks for all your support.......and for everyone still to test FX, GL and :dust: to you!!!

Ugh. I'm sad to see the AF arrived or is coming. It's so disappointing. Miss C has it right, have that glass or two of wine... and then try to think positive for the next cycle. I'm still waiting for it to NOT be too early to test... I've got another few days before I should know my status for this cycle.

I'm also a runner. I wouldn't say I'm a fanatic but I try to get in at least 9 miles a week. I started running about 4 years ago and have only ran in a handful of races (5ks); but if I don't get prego then I'm going to tackle a 15k in March.

Wine and exercise... both good for keeping those stress levels down! :)

Ugh. I'm sad to see the AF arrived or is coming. It's so disappointing. Miss C has it right, have that glass or two of wine... and then try to think positive for the next cycle. I'm still waiting for it to NOT be too early to test... I've got another few days before I should know my status for this cycle.

I'm also a runner. I wouldn't say I'm a fanatic but I try to get in at least 9 miles a week. I started running about 4 years ago and have only ran in a handful of races (5ks); but if I don't get prego then I'm going to tackle a 15k in March.

Wine and exercise... both good for keeping those stress levels down! :)

Thanks Miss C :hugs:

FloridaG FX for you :thumbup:

I will wait until Saturday night and have a well earned glass (although the way I feel probably bottle or vat even???) of wine.....no ttc for another month.....so hey what the heck.

I have found a kettlercise class that I have been doing along with the other exercise classes and I'm loving it.....so lets get working on my body.....just in case!

Hope everyone gets what they wish for, see you all soon :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"