TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sorry to hear your news Sam :(

Not been on here since introducing myself, mum died unexpectedly 3 weeks ago so a bit pre occupied.

On the slightly positive side I have posted on the PG test as done 3 IC with slight lines, waiting to test with FRER so hoping mum sending me some good luck !!

Hi Booth, so sorry about your Mum :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: that is awful.

had a look at your tests and that certainly looks like a bfp. Hope indeed that your Mum is sending you some luck :hugs::hugs:

Just done FRER and 2 definite pink lines!!!!! Been here twice before so not getting too excited yet, AF due in next 2 days so waiting to see if get over that hurdle first?

On plus side it was first month I used CB digi ovulation monitor and seems to have worked !!

Just done FRER and 2 definite pink lines!!!!! Been here twice before so not getting too excited yet, AF due in next 2 days so waiting to see if get over that hurdle first?

On plus side it was first month I used CB digi ovulation monitor and seems to have worked !!

Congrats booth, I really hope you get a sticky one this time :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance:

Sorry to read your update Sam, I hope your next cycle arrives regularily for you

Gutted for you Sam - big hugs!

Booth - I'm so sorry to hear about your mum - my mum died in August so I can relate. I'm sure she is watching over you and will be delighted for you! Congratulations and lots of sticky thoughts! X

Sam - sorry that your news isn't better :(

Again not much to report from me, CD8 and have started with CBFM so it will be interesting to see if there is any hormone fluctuation over the next couple of weeks. Still temping but do struggle to take temp at the same time each day - son is just not being reliable enough as an alarm clock!!

Hope everyone manages to have a nice weekend whatever the current circumstances....

GAF

Oh Sam, I am so disappointed to read your news - what a shitty journey this is huh. :hugs:

Booth, so sorry to read about your mum, I wish you much strength at such a sad time and hope with all my heart that she is helping your little one through. Congratulations. :hugs:

Hope everybody has good weekends. :hugs:

Booth - you must be in a weird place right now x Hoping your bean is a good sticky one and sorry to hear about your Mum.

AFM, in the 2ww, but not counting...
Oooh, bizarre - one of my friends is in a photo in an ad for an orchestra at the top of the page today!

Wow it is quiet around here.

Sam, been thinking about you and hope you are OK :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, I'll turn 40 in May, just got my BPN today with my 1st ivf :(. Am thinking of tying again. Not told DH about the BFN yet.it so funny, everything went well, they got 18 eggs and 12 fertilized, 4 was transfered and yet nothing!!! its discouraging and i really dont know if to try it again. Wat do you think sweet ladies?

Hi, I'll turn 40 in May, just got my BPN today with my 1st ivf :(. Am thinking of tying again. Not told DH about the BFN yet.it so funny, everything went well, they got 18 eggs and 12 fertilized, 4 was transfered and yet nothing!!! its discouraging and i really dont know if to try it again. Wat do you think sweet ladies?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: doshima, so sorry you got a bfn with the IVf. They do say that it usually takes a few cycles to get a bfp and it sounds like you had a great response to the meds (although I have never heard of anyone having 4 put back). :hugs::hugs:

Doshima - sorry to hear you got a bfn on your ivf journey - that must be really hard, not just emotionally but financially too. If monies not a problem though, I'd go again - even the young ones often get a bfn from the first round of IVF. Sounds like your eggs and stuff are good. Whatever you decide I wish you all the best.

AFM - to bloody busy to even know who I am at the mo! Chart still very erratic so not really bothering to hope.

Hope everyone else is okay. :hugs:

Hello all,
Sorry, been busy! Doshima - sorry about your BFN; give yourself a while to recover before you decide what to do next. You never know, if neither of you have any underlying issues, you may just get pregnant naturally, it can happen!

Hello all - it's very quiet on here!
Doshima I'm so sorry to hear your news that the Ivf wasn't successful. I agree with the others - give yourself some time and if you have the budget do try again. Maybe combine next attempt with acupuncture.

AFM manically busy at Xmas fairs selling my products! Knackering but great fun! Bd fun starts this weekend! Hope I'll have enough energy! X

Hi all hope you are all well.

Still waiting for FF to confirm ov. I had a wonky af that lasted for a whole 24 hours, heavy. Then spotting for a few days.
Then my bbt was high during and after af so confusing, still things are looking better and I'm having ov pain and cm tinged a brown colour. We are going to try our best to get an Xmas bfp :)

Oddly enough this is the first time in my life I have ever had ov spotting, taking this as a good sign.

I gave the Mr a bollocking this morning about keeping his phone in his front pockets all the time. Fried sperm much? To which he replied well I might have fried sperm but your eggs have zimmer frames, don't expect to ov any time soon, its gonna take that egg a while to shift!
I did see the funny side of it luckily, crazy man. Sometimes the mood does need lightening as this crap every month starts to grind.

Fingers crossed for us all...Sam your in my thoughts x Off now to do some chrimbo shopping. Bah humbug :)

just popping in to see if we can roll holly out for you yet booth?!!

Waves to everyone else, scan Friday so will let you all know how we go then.

Not made a Dr appointment yet, definitley positive (4 1/2 weeks) but miscarried last 2 times at 9 weeks so holding out until then. Have everything crossed but will let you all know.

Wishing everyone else luck and hope December a good month x

Ooh, good luck for scan, Miss C;
Booth, fingers crossed for your sticky bean! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back