TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Hi All

Good luck for Friday Miss C - everything crossed :flower:

I think I should be OV soon, as I type the boobs are tingling. CBFM had me peaking yesterday and today so just for the sheer hell of it I did a digi ov test this afternoon but no smiley face - not sure which is the more accurate as they are both Clearblue :wacko:

Anyway I have decided to put some serious effort into finding some sort of part time job as I am losing the will to live with housework and can't risk mooching around shops as I just spend money on crap!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

GAF

I don't know what to say - trans vag ultrasound in his office - can't find anything on the screen, then he says it may be the fibroid, then he finds other black areas which indicate possible endometriosis which when I had HSG done showed no signs of so he says that can't be it, then he says they can't all be gestational sacs, then he says this one probably is but there is no baby in it that I can see. I really can't tell I am very confused with what is going on in here. Sends me for urgent quantative betas, if result is positive today will draw more blood Monday but I am now going back for a "proper" ultrasound at 3pm. Just did a digital and it cam up instantly with pregnant 3+ hence why I am still having symptoms.

But I don't think the news is going to be good. At 7plus weeks he should have been able to see something for certain on his little machine, he even detetcs HB's at 6 weeks, but he says there is the chance we just need better equipment to see it.

So I guess we now wait and hope for so much more than a miracle.

Fingers crossed, Miss C I do hope Ziggy's in there...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have everything crossed for you, hope it's just his machine x

well what a day!! We arrive at Qld medical imaging and I am quite literally crapping myself, the constipation of 4 days was poking it's head out but couldn't go cos I had to hold my pee and you definitely can't do a no2 without no1 happening! I was terrified. Dion and I hardly dared breathe let alone speak. We got called in and we told the guy what the morning had held and so he entered all the details LMP how long it lasted etc etc. Found my fibroid now a whopping 30mm from 10mm in June (they do grow in pregnancy), then he found the gestational sac, showed me it on the screen and it was definitely not showing any signs of life, he measured it to be 7w5d which was spot on then said we need to go to trans vaginal for a clear picture cos this fibroid is causing issues from trans abdominal, massive amounts of "noise" on the screen.

So off I go to empty my bladder and evacuate the reindeer droppings 3 days worth boy that was such a relief and I sat there on the toilet trying not to scream I felt like my heart was going to burst and my head was pounding, still an empty sac no baby, no little ziggy heartbeat.

Hop back on the bed, "chaperone" comes in we sign all the relevant forms and in it goes and away we go. He digs around for a while and then says I can see what we and the doctor couldn't see anything there we are right behind the fibroid, I said what can you see and he turned the screen and said there's a baby and can you see that flicker that's the heartbeat. I think I came over all religious cos I know I yelled out quite loudly OH GOD!! And then fell in a jibbering shaking heap and the sonographer had to ask me to hold my breath and not move as he still couldn't get clear pics or measurements.

He struggled to get a clear pic but the bit that he did he "thinks" was about 7.1mm which is 6w3d so those measurements are just a little bit behind but nothing of concern he said. Heartbeat of 153 is perfect.

The report was then phoned through to Dr Kasan who will get my quantative bloods tomorrow and I will probably go for a further blood draw Mon/Tue and a follow up scan in another couple of weeks assuming number are still going up and not down.

Fuck me dead this child is going to be the death of me! I don't think I have ever had a day that has gone from such lows to such highs. I cannot stop crying which is exacerbated by damn hormones!!

I can breath now!!!! That's the best news Miss_C. We need Holly out very soon, she's been absent far too long. x

Miss c ,after reading your
Post I feel like I was there with u holding my breath,holy shit wot a relief :happydance::happydance::happydance:I could just scream from the roof tops for you ,am really happy ,dreams can come true :hugs:,come on little baby grow and get strong for mama ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yee haaa!!!!! x

:xmas12: Congratulations miss_c what an emotional ride , fx`d for blood results ,heres hoping a h&h 9 months :xmas12:

Jeez Miss C - I just held my breath through the whole of that last report - what a day! Am so relieved it had a happy ending. :happydance:

Kaelia - PMSL at you and your OH with fried sperm and eggs with zimmer frames, could make a funny little animation film. :rofl:

Booth - Congratulations, fab news. I know it's hard when you've had previous MC's but keep the faith. :hugs:

Glowie - 24 weeks!!! Fantastic. :xmas8:

AFM - fully expecting the witch to rock up any day now. Sorry I've been a bit awol but work is keeping me extremely busy - I've been filming one show while planning another! At least the filming one ended today. The other one starts filming on Wed and they'll be no let up till Christmas Eve when I shall probably literally collapse into a gibbering heap after I've done the Christmas food shopping!. :hugs:

Blimey O Reilly Miss_C, just came to catch up and had to hold my breath for a bit but phew, that is great news! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->