TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Just popped in for a moment.

Sam - there are no words.

Glowie - Looking good!

Miss C - you go, girl!

Picture of my two little ones and a holiday card. Don't click if you find babies too painful right now.
https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/ciarhwyfar/me%20for%20posting/picture9.png https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/ciarhwyfar/me%20for%20posting/holidaycard1.png

Miss C - phew big relief and congrats - hope everything goes well from now onwards - you so deserve it! Xx

Morning all, hoping you had a good weekend!
I'm late...stupid AF is staying away just to tantalize me. Sadly I have no hope left so I'm just twiddling my thumbs till she turns up and waiting to talk to OH about IVF again...
Does anyone else TTC no. 1 find this time of year REALLY hard?
Anyway, furbaby has his head on my lap as it's time for walkies - he's even whining! Must go
x

Ciardfksdjflkdsjfldsffar - GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for putting it on spoiler - that's very considerate of you, but I had to peek and so glad I did! x

Hi ladies x

Still lurking - still sending good vibes to all.

Help please.

WHY did i do it? I am kicking myself right now. 10 days past ov and i've just gone and done a FRER ... neg of course :(

I shouldnt have done it. I promised myself back in the summer to never test before AF is due ever again as it brings me down so to see the neg result. But i felt very boyant this morning - and very nauseas! Boobs are agony. Remembered the test in my bedside drawer and thought yeah ... do it. If its neg its neg. I'll be fine with it.

Well i'm not fine :cry:.

My question is this:

*I'm 10DPO
*It was not done with the first wee of the day (only squeezed out a little bit in a glass and had to dip the test)
*It was a FRER test

What are my chances of it being wrong? sigh. I understand FR is the holly grail of tests and they're accurate from less than 10 seconds after even thinking about conceiving. Grrrrr.

Love to all xxx

Misty ,it's still early days I would retest tomorrow morning with fmu good luck lovely ,:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Mistyy I'll be honest with you about my opinion - I believe there should be a very faint line at 10dpo - however - if you only squeezed out a bit and it wasn't fmu then I would imagine that would come up negative so yes, either don't test again til AF, or test in a couple of days :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw thank you girls.

Y'know what? I just looked at my chart (been avoiding FF apart from ov week this cycle - to try and chill a bit ironicly, ... then i go and do what i did this morning :dohh:) and I'm 12DPO today not 10. Soooo - yeah, looks like it probably IS a neg.

Thank you for the baby dust Desp, and yes Butterfly i would have thought there'd be a little line at 10.

I still feel realy sicky but my head feels really hot so i'm thinking illness rather than baby :cry: I'll not test again. I'm due on Thurdsay ish anyway...

On a lighter note my weekly accu sessions are still going on. OH and i have each had something cured since we've been going. Boring ache and pain stuff. The interesting thing is though, after months of ov'ing on CD17, this cycle (the first while having accu) i've ov'd at CD14 and the guy is saying thats par for the course with the treatment he's giving.

Interesting ......

What will happen next month i wonder? I'll be gobsmaked if i ov on CD14 again.

More love and best best wishes to all xxx Such good vibes here. I feel a little brighter now.

Misty def keep up the accu .i have heard so many success stories from it and still keeping all fixed for you for Thursday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG I have just read the best news, absolutely unbelievable. Let's see who is next to spot it .... unless the good lady herself makes an appearance. Absolutely amazing.

oh it's worth waiting for believe me, I'm not going to steal her thunder, she's waited far too long for this moment. I just stumbled across it on here. You will all be stoked, I promise. x

oh boy will be some BIG CONGRATULATIONS when she comes announcing on here just done some tracking and your right truly_blessed am so so pleased for her and at this time :xmas6: hope she comes on soon

Way to go!!! Waiting to see her stick!!!! Woooooo hoooooo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->