TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

PM me, LLBean - I've got to go to bed but am in too much suspense!

OOH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW , FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha Butterfly... Get creative.... How could you find out... Hmmmm.... Perhaps other people's posts? Could they have seen and said something in that thread? Maybe? Perhaps? Hmmmm? ;) I'd tell you if it was me... Sadly still waiting. But vary happy for all BFPs so I for one love to congratulate people (hint hint)

I'm here! I've been dying to get on all day but only had a quick chance to up date my journal in between meetings. Anyway, yeah. Got the shock of my life this morning. Don't really know what possessed me to test but I did and this is what I got.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately am on my phone so difficult to investigate as my broadband is mot working! :grr:

I'm here! I've been dying to get on all day but only had a quick chance to up date my journal in between meetings. Anyway, yeah. Got the shock of my life this morning. Don't really know what possessed me to test but I did and this is what I got.

:happydance::flower::baby::happydance:

Oh my gosh NISE! That is just the best news I've heard all year!!! So happy for you, well deserved!!!! Stickiness your way!

Wow what brilliant news - it certainly gives us over 40's real hope that there is a chance we can get pregnant :happydance: :happydance:

Update from me - was really surprised to receive a letter from GP asking to make appointment with nurse to go over basic details as he is processing fertility referral so semi take back whinging about said GP at beginning of November!!!

My charts don't appear to be consistent so maybe you ladies may be able to shed some light as to whether this is normal or not :shrug:

According to CBFM I had highs on CD11/12, Peaks on CD 13/14, High on CD15 and Low on CD16. FF has me ovulating on CD15 so now I am 5DPO. With my erratic cycles this months readings just seem too textbook perfect...

Here is my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f779a/

Hope you all have fantastic days

GAF x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you Nise. It does give us hope :happydance::happydance:

I started spotting this morning, Grrrr, so the FRER was correct Dammit! Onwards and upwards ....

Gaf - I'm not the expert around here, but I found the peak on the CBFM to be a better indicator of O than my temps. I'd say you O'd earlier than 15...

Mistyy - Welcome to the next month x

Yay for NISE!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you :hugs::hugs:

Gaf - I would say CD12 for OV but youe other cycle looks annov :shrug: personally if you are not doing already I would switch to vaginal temping, will give you a much clearer easier to read chart :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->