TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

I started the she oak this month and o on day 16 the earliest ever in my life ,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooo Good luck Reb, got it all crossed for you. I had a dream where I saw a babies face about a week before my doomed bfp. I have to confess it was a bit freaky as it looked like one of those 3D scans! Hope your dream is a sign and as for the temps well mine were up and down like a yoyo to the point I was convinced it was an anovulation cycle! Just goes to show. :hugs:

Aw, you're all so sweet! I'm going to hate to have to disappoint you when dear old Auntie arrives tonight/tomorrow morning! x

:hugs: sorry Reb...maybe it is next cycle and the dream was a "heads up" for you :D

How's it going LL? What's the countdown to egg retrieval?

well I go in Tuesday for my Estradiol & Ultrasound check and then continue daily until the 14th I believe and then they tell me when to do the trigger...eeekkkkksssss! If all stays on schedule it may be on the 16th ...lets see what happens

Wow, it's so quick! I wish my suggested protocol was like that - would make it much more likely we'd give it a go. All the best, LL, we need your BFP!!!

Reb - sorry hun what a crock of crapness. :hugs:

LL - good luck, very exciting, scary but still exciting. :happydance:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm just waiting to start the next cycle really... it feels like forever. :hugs:

Nise, you're amazing the way you bounce back x

Thanks Reb. Tbh there's not much else you can do really. I'm not religious in the slightest - the opposite really but I do like to think that conception is the start of a little soul trying to get through, sometimes they make it first time and sometimes it takes a few attempts but hopefully they'll get there in the end. Silly maybe but I find it comforting. :hugs:

Thanks Reb. Tbh there's not much else you can do really. I'm not religious in the slightest - the opposite really but I do like to think that conception is the start of a little soul trying to get through, sometimes they make it first time and sometimes it takes a few attempts but hopefully they'll get there in the end. Silly maybe but I find it comforting. :hugs:

That's beautiful Hun and a sweet way to look at it ,def not silly ,:kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

that's lovely Nise. I read this book a long time ago, not sure if anyone else has read it and it is a bit of a chick lit book but it does kind of relate to what you're saying and I love it. You need to stick with it though for the ending.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brightest-Star-Sky-Marian-Keyes/dp/0718149866

Awe, Truly I fully intend to. Look at you in the last box, I still remember your bfp! - not long to go now :happydance::hugs:

Thanks Truly - good tip as I just finished my book (The Help by Kathyryn Stockett, highly recommend) woo-hoo baby Ava any day now! x

HellOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anybody out there? Is this a dead thread? Come on, girls, let's get us some gossip going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->