TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Sorry Misty, think I'm right behind you - a little bit of spotting tonight and I can feel the walls of my womb beginning to crumble - pretty sure it will be CD1 Again tomorrow. :hugs:

Sorry Misty, think I'm right behind you - a little bit of spotting tonight and I can feel the walls of my womb beginning to crumble - pretty sure it will be CD1 Again tomorrow. :hugs:

urgh, - what a description, Nise!
Mistyy, Nise, :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Keep your fingers crossed for other things today, ladies - OH said last night how much he hates his job and I said I missed him - he's not really all here at the moment - he said 'I miss me too, I'm going to talk to the recruiter tomorrow' !!!!! Here's hoping he actually does it - it's a shite job and it's taking the life out of him. Will keep you updated...
x

<crosses fingers for Reb> :hugs: Hope this is the start of a lovely romantic year for you both. Keep us posted.

Nise - :( Poo. More :hugs: I'm CD2 today. Veeery heavy this time here.

Heavenly - fingers crossed for you too :)

PDMC - Yay for EWM! (the things we get excited about!)

Everyone else <waves> and ((hugs))

I have a sad and tricky thing going on - got to get this off my chest - any thoughts ladies? i'll try and keep it brief:

When i lost baby last April i stared chatting on a support forum and made 3 good friends, K, L & E. All of us in our late 30s/early 40s, all lost babies in the same month. All of us joined FF. K happened to live near me and we meet for coffee often, L and E live miles away. We did all 4 meet up once in the summer. Was fun! Within 2 months K and L got preg again. E decided she was too jealous to chat with them any more and would then only talk to me. I could see how she felt, as with a 'closed' group of 4 women bound together by ttc the pressure does mount up. The worry about being last and left behind .... L sort of wandered off, didnt hear from her any more. E would email me every day. I still meet K for coffee.

Then 3 months ago E fell preg. (So I was the one who was last! eek. Was tough at first but i'm ok). K still preg, and i was keeping her posted about E! E would still only talk to me. Struggling with depression - even though preg. Emailing me every day and i was trying to support her (while trying not to be envious).

Then just b4 xmas E lost her baby at 4 months AGAIN :( We kept chatting every day by email over xmas. She's been very down since then of course, i've done my best to support her. I havnt mentioned my cycle AT ALL this month out of mindfulness of her situation, but i think she checks my chart on FF still. Suddenly she stopped emailing. About the time my chart started to look hopefull coincidently .... I texted her to see if she was ok and she sent me one brief text to say yeah, she'll email soon. And thats been that. Nothing. Just waiting to see if she contacts me now i've put AF on my chart :(

I feel for her but am hurt that she would just drop me like this.

Anyway sorry for that great ramble. Cant talk to many people in RL about this situation as its all so bound up in how it feels to be ttc for ages. K is lovely but has distanced herself from E and says dont worry about it :wacko:

Arrrrrggggghhhh. And breath.

xxx

Just quietly stalking here and throwing out baby dust and hugs to everyone that needs them.

Misty what a shitty thing for someone to do. I see so many people who get bitter and twisted during the whole ttc journey and it is so disappointing, at a tiem when women should be super supportive of each other it becomes all competitive and spiteful and jealousy reigns. I can honestly say hand on heart I have been thrilled and delighted for ebeyone here and IRL that have gotten BFP's even those that have been one shot wonders (my best friend included!!) Yes it has hurt but wouldn't you rather people you care about NOT truly understand your pain and remain in the naivete and oblivion that long term ttc and miscarriage rips from you. Grrr just makes me so angry.

Anywhoo big squishy hugs to you all, spoomie my darling twin you have been so quiet here hope all is well with you.

Miss C - how nice to see you - Ziggy is cooking nicely!!!
Mistyy - sounds like E is just really struggling with the whole thing. I guess you just respond if she e-mails, but don't get too bound up in it in case she goes off at you when you get your BFP...yes, it's going to come!!!

Just quietly stalking here and throwing out baby dust and hugs to everyone that needs them.

Misty what a shitty thing for someone to do. I see so many people who get bitter and twisted during the whole ttc journey and it is so disappointing, at a tiem when women should be super supportive of each other it becomes all competitive and spiteful and jealousy reigns. I can honestly say hand on heart I have been thrilled and delighted for ebeyone here and IRL that have gotten BFP's even those that have been one shot wonders (my best friend included!!) Yes it has hurt but wouldn't you rather people you care about NOT truly understand your pain and remain in the naivete and oblivion that long term ttc and miscarriage rips from you. Grrr just makes me so angry.

Anywhoo big squishy hugs to you all, spoomie my darling twin you have been so quiet here hope all is well with you.

My darling Twinny, how wonderful that you have made it past our dreadful 12 week bond. May you and Ziggy go from strength to strength xxx

Reb - good luck to you and your OH, fingers crossed he not only talks to the recruiter but the recruiter actually finds something he can enjoy and have more of a home life with you. :hugs:

Misty - I'm sorry your friend has gone quiet on you, I suspect she is in a very dark place, to loose at 4 months must be very very tough. You've been a great friend to all of them which must have been pretty tough for you at times so be proud of yourself and don't loose any sleep over it all - you are obviously the bigger and nicer person in all this and it will come back round for you, just maybe not from the people you should be able to expect it from. Just stay being you. :hugs:

Miss C - Lovely to get a post from you, It's great to see you and the Zigster doing so well. :hugs:

AFM - Well, dear old Aunty Flow arrived in her full glory yesterday morning. So CD2.

Hope you're all having lovely weekends. :hugs:

Nise - you're so wise. What nice words for Mistyy. Sorry the old hag got you :hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to thank you for your wise words about E, girls :hugs: How lovely of you.

Nise - you're so right. Loosing at 4 months is bloody awful. Its what bound me and E together, to share that experience and then try to help each other through it. Now she's had to go through it again, i cant imagine how that feels :( I'll just give her the space she needs and see what happens.

Sorry to hear AF has rocked up at yours too Nise. Hopefully she'll be leaving mine tomorrow, i hope she's good to you while she's there and leaves quickly.

Reb - bless you. I nearly got teary when you said about a BFP. I dont know these days - i just dont.

<waves> to MissC. 13 weeks already! Wow! Sooo exciting :D

Anyway, hope you all had good weekends.

Love and hugs xxx

Well, I've had a good weekend but ended it up by feeling a bit crappy. I've got a sinus infection, a boil (YUK!) and feel like poo! Antibiotics are making me feel bad, I'm knackered, coughing, and aching plus I have a big leg from the boil. HOW DISGUSTING!!! So much for the FS thinking my immune system is over-active, it's blooming well up the spout!
Anyway - anyone got anything to post to cheer me up?!

Hey Rebs can you get something called magnoplasm - it's a paste that you stick on spots and boils and it acts as a poultice and draws out the yucky stuff. When I was pregnant with Jake I got 2 on my wanny!!! One half of my wanny looked like a giant willy!!!! I was on anti biotics both times and soooooooooo much pain but as soon as I used the magnoplasm it burst within about 6 hours or so. Lesson learned from that was when pregnant grow a massive bush!! So keep that flaming torch away from me!!

Sorry you feel so crap honey, sinus infections are the pits.

AFM hoping that my dear darling wonderful (say it enough times and I will believe it) 3 year old will let me watch the red carpets at the Globes!!! DP went back to work today and I got woken with a poke in the eye and where's daddy and he has asked me about 698 times so far this morning when's daddy coming home - nothing like feeling loved hey!!!!

Reb feel better

Lots of bd the past week, but on a more exciting note we just got an amazing deal on a kingdown pillow top plush matteress it has over 1300 coils. I can't wait to try it out

Hope everyone else had a great weekend afm off to a hockey game

Hello ladies, still lurking :)

I'm currently off work with the flu, can't sleep, nose dripping like a bloody tap so decided to drop in and see how you're all doing.

My DD hasn't been too good and was rushed into hospital yesterday with a heavy bleed. I'm fuming that they didn't do a D&C weeks ago, she's had nothing but problems since losing the baby in Dec.
They have finally done the D&C tonight so I hope this is the end of this nightmare for her, she's been through so much.

AFM, nothing new, still ntnp. Af due anytime but expect her a little late due to this damn flu....well I'm gonna try and get some sleep, I'm weighted down by my dogs, OH is snoring and I'm a snotty mess...lol
Best wishes everyone.
Kae x

Blimey, poor Kaelia - I'm sorry you've got the flu - it sucks, doesn't it?! And that they messed up with your DD. At least she's finally had what she needs, poor girl, lots of hugs.
Miss C - thanks for the advice - tried the Magnoplasm, or British equivalent - but Dr said don't bother as it's not working. Huh. It did draw some stuff out, so maybe I'll give it another go. The skin around it's gone all black - eurgh, yuk yukky! So nice that all is going so well for you, Miss C, never mind being 2nd fiddle to your OH - Ziggy's on his way!xxx
Pdmcd -new bed sounds FAB!!! bounce, bounce, bounce, tee hee! x

Oh Reb - massive sympathies for that sinus infection. Its hellish isnt it? Steaming and flushing never help me much, but applying heat with a hot water bottle seems to ease it a bit. (That and a handfull of painkillers :roll:) Sorry about the boil too, you poor thing :(

Quick update on E. She finally emailed last night. The reason she'd gone quiet was indeed because my chart had looked so hopeful. I'm sad about that but she's been honest and that means alot. She appologised and i said i understood - so we're ok again :D

xxx

Sorry Kaelia i missed your post somehow. Thats awful for your DD, so sorry to hear about that. I hope this will now mean and end to all the probs for her.

Hope your flu gets better soon too hun.

PDMC - 1300 springs? Wahey! lol

xxx

Well looks like I was right not to leave here just yet !! Started bleeding his morning, got scan tomorrow morning to see how things going but as his feels the same as my last 2 MC stared I am not hopeful!!

Oh Booth I'm so sorry :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed all will be well, big hugs to you x

DD is doing good and is currently awaiting the Doctors rounds, she should be discharged this am. Op went well and bleeding has stopped thankfully x

Oh no, Booth. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and really hope you are wrong. Thank goodness you have scan tomorrow. lots of hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->