TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

been lurking on bnb for a while now... just signed up and got a user id... just here to introduce myself. Been with my man for 10 years now... only married 6 months...and have been ttc seriously for only the last few months, but trying to gather as much info as I can because I know I am running out of time I am 40 1/2 uggh

is this forum mainly for european users? are there a signifcant about of US girls on here?

is this forum mainly for european users? are there a signifcant about of US girls on here?

Its for people from all over the world, states, canada, you name it! Btw, i too am 40 1/2 and ttc my first. Been married a year next month!! Good luck, hun!

BTW. The woman who called and scheduled the HSG (dye test for womb/tubes) with me should be shot! My HSG was NOTHING 'like a smear test'!!! :growlmad: O.M.G....

I'm happy to see this post so I can share my miraculous experience of trying to conceive to finally having a baby at the age of ................. 44!!! Till your not on menopausal period, it's never too late. Keep on hoping and keep on trying, but never let disappointments bring you down. JUST KEEP your HOPES HIGH.
I'm looking forward to hearing success stories. :) :)

Emma are you still ttc? I thought you said you had a baby am I confused lol

still waiting for af now missed 2 periods still neg tests but have developed some strange new symptoms such as incresed hunger,very sensitive dark nipples and very tired so maybe the witch is on the way ,who knows.
want to get ttc again asap hate this waiting around and not knowing:growlmad:

Emma are you still ttc? I thought you said you had a baby am I confused lol
LOL... I didn't realize my post was confusing..:wacko:

Not anymore... Now, I have 2kids - and they are twins...
I was married at the age of 30 and since then I was trying to conceive till i reached the age of 44.... quite a long wait...14 long years till I finally got pregnant... :)

Wow Emma... what is your story? Did you use Clomid? Are they identical? x

hey ladies
havent been on much going through my first cycle of ivf except it was down graded to iui due to lack of follicles so i am in my 2ww and its really crap!! huge congrats to mumoffive and patboy-excellent news. Nise keep on in there with the soy etc I really hope it happens for you soon x
i am takin progesterone and the symptoms are exactly the same as pg so its really hard not to get excited- testing 29th oct sooooo far away!! xx

Good luck GlitterQueen! And sorry :witch: got you Nise, boo hiss!!

Im much better today and hoping very much that the HSG will do right by me and do as it anecdotally does, and make you more fertile!! As my ticker says, i will either be pg or raving drunk at Christmas, lol!

Oh Omi, I'm so sorry you had such a horrid experience - to tell you an HSG is like a smear is unforgivable. I've know quite a few people who have been through it and not one of them had a good experience - Glad to hear you're okay today though.

:hi: to all the new visitors - I wish you all luck in getting your bfp's.

Baby - What can I say except bollocks! Damn that Witch.

Glitter - good to see you back hun and keeping my fingers crossed for you as always.

Well, I got my smiley opk on CD9 - sodding soy is useless! It was also my most busy day - I got home at midnight and did a stick coz I hadn't had time only to find the flipping thing smiling at me. We dtd though so back in the 2WW again. :hugs:

Hello ladies
It sure is nice to know there are ladies out there to talk to about these times in our lives.
I have older children and never had to worry about charting or examing myself way back then, I am now 37 and my husband and i have been together now for almost 3 years. He doesnt have children he is much younger than I am and we are have been trying for a baby for awhile now and no luck all this time, so we decided to get serious about it.
So this is my first time charting and a bit confused about my chart and what to look for, any advise would be great
THANKS so much
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31533d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"