TTC 40 plus!! Lets share the ups and downs!

Oh Booth so not what I was expecting when I popped on for a stalk - how many weeks were you, could it be a post implantation bleed etc. I remember a bleed with Jake at around the 10 week mark. I do so hope and pray for you that little booth is still good. Hugs sweetheart.

Kaelia67 sorry about your DD

Booth...Hope all is ok...FXd!!!

I was 10 weeks last Friday so as lost last 2 at 9 weeks was hoping that I was over the worst!! No doubt will find out tomorrow but not looking hopeful as going same way as first MC at the moment. Scan at 10.40 so will let you all know.

Thanks for all your messages of support xx

I know I am a grammatical pedant (aka anal) BUT......does the 'Cat's and pregnancy' grate on anyone else every time they log on and go through the BnB homepage? Ok, I guess it's just me..........

never go through the home page but yes that would bug the hell out of me!!

I hate things like definately and incorrect use of your you're there their and they're as well - grammar people's (sic) use it!!!!

Another hug for you Booth

Incorrect use of 'you and I' when the sentence dictates it should be 'you and me' and the feeling that people think you are speaking incorrectly when you use the latter because they think it should always be the former. Yes, I know, note to self: never come through the homepage - I think I once gave you that advice Twinny, so I should practice (haha, couldn't resist) what I preach :hugs:

Nice to see you Spoomster!
Booth- good luck for today, fingers still crossed x

Don't hold much hope, been up all night major cramps and blood loss!! Going for a scan to check everything gone, I do hope so as would like to avoid medical intervention!!

Does today count as day 1 xx onwards and upward !!

Don't hold much hope, been up all night major cramps and blood loss!! Going for a scan to check everything gone, I do hope so as would like to avoid medical intervention!!

Does today count as day 1 xx onwards and upward !!

:cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

All over, had scan and they think everything clear and had blood test. Referrred me for tests as now had 3 MC and also they did say they all are quite lat eon so hopefully may find some answers.

Heres to trying again and hopefully happy outcomes for us all in 2012 :)

Dear Booth, I'm so sad for you - your attitude seems amazing and I hope you get some answers now. Lots of love and hugs,
Reb x

Booth hugs - I hope they can figure out what's happening

I'm now in the 2ww I'm not expecting anything, I'm just hoping af comes on time and my pcos is under control
We got our new mattress and I'm in love I slept amazingly well
Too bad I'm getting sick and will be in bed most of the day lol

Booth, my heart goes out to you. I think you are being so strong. At least you get the consolation that they should find out what's been causing things to go wrong. Take heart from the fact that you've got pregnant and I'm sure that 2012 will be your year!

AFM have been lurking but not much to report. Our lovely house that we are trying to purchase is looking a bit rocky as we've found out there is a medium risk its on contaminated ground and my risk averse OH is getting cold feet! grrr. In the 2WW. Good news this month is that O'd 2 days earlier than last month. Could be cos of the acupuncture, Vit B6 or She Oak or a combo of all 3. Have to say feeling v. chilled about conception this month and I think that's definitely the she oak talking!

Big hugs to all of you. Congrats to those that have got engaged! And hope there is more good news on this site to come. xx

Booth - sorry to see your post but at least now some proper investigation will take place :hugs:

Misty that was good that E came back to you and although her silence was 'off' at least she was honest and tbh sometimes the bitterness and unfairness of ttc just comes out with scant regard for others feelings and current situations :flower:

AFM not great I am afraid. Had my docs appointment yesterday to discover my levels were the following:

FSH 74.7 with lab reference of 23 - 116

LH 33.8 with lab reference of 15.9 - 54

My only concern is that these bloods were drawn on CD13 and having read into this (desperately clutching at straws) bloods need to be done by CD3 for base reading.

:cry: I appear to be post menopausal at the grand age of 41 years and 8 months - devastated doesn't even adequately describe it. However after sobbing my heart out I rang the fertility clinic in Cambridge and I am booked in for AMH on Monday and have consultation on 16th March to see whether we are in with a chance of ever having baby #2.

This afternoon I am waiting for a call back from my GP as when I left I could barely think straight. I had bloods taken in May 2011 and all came back within normal range and no problems indicated - how on earth can I go from normal to post menopausal in just 6 months????

So that is me girls - when I think that I have held on to all my baby things - cots, prams, high chairs and of course all the baby clothes, it is making me tearful now thinking they may all have to go even though I have DP saying money is no object (within reason) and we need to explore every avenue.

gaf x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->